Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date, with her friend!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Yea she picked the whole happy feet idea. I dont like movies as dates, unless its my gf. Im gonna suggest drinks. Altho its gonna be perfect dinner time, so i may not be able to avoid that. Think drinks r good?
FYI, I went to an early showing of Happy Feet last night and it's no Toy Story. Potions of it were a bit deep and it actually troubled some of the younger kids in the audience. You may want to consider having something fun and upbeat to do after the movie.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
FYI, I went to an early showing of Happy Feet last night and it's no Toy Story. Potions of it were a bit deep and it actually troubled some of the younger kids in the audience. You may want to consider having something fun and upbeat to do after the movie.

happy feet was troubling? lol r u kididng?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Given that you met her online, go a little easy on her with the friend thing.. There really are a lot of freaks online and the woman just needs to make sure you aren't a psycho threat, and having a friend with her is protection in her mind.. Don't let her pull it on you for the second date but for the first I'd let it slide.. Who knows, you may like the friend better :-D

There aren't any more freaks online than in the rest of life. She meets you in public and she's fine. She doesn't need a friend. What if she asked if her mom could come?

If you're psycho you'd just kill both of them instead anyway. Even if both came they should still be meeting you in a public place. At which point i still don't get it because some psycho is going to appear completely normal until he gets the girl in private anyway. He could just wait till the second date or until he's lulled the friend into false security and she goes home.

Ever see those newscasts after some crazy murderer gets caught? All the neighbors: "he was always the nicest guy. i wouldn't think he could do something like that in a million years."

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
There aren't any more freaks online than in the rest of life. She meets you in public and she's fine. She doesn't need a friend. What if she asked if her mom could come?

If you're psycho you'd just kill both of them instead anyway. Even if both came they should still be meeting you in a public place. At which point i still don't get it because some psycho is going to appear completely normal until he gets the girl in private anyway. He could just wait till the second date or until he's lulled the friend into false security and she goes home.

Ever see those newscasts after some crazy murderer gets caught? All the neighbors: "he was always the nicest guy. i wouldn't think he could do something like that in a million years."

Exactly. She's bein stupid. We live in NYC, u can't get more public than that. There's some deserted alleyways and even some quiet neighborhoods, but as long as thats not where we r meeting why would she be nervous. Like u said, id just wait till next tim eif i was crazy. Im assuming shes not bringing anybody now to se ehappy feet, if she does ill be pissed.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She texts me all day and she just called me at lunch. And said she was gonna call me at 6 lol. This chic is nuts. I am def gettin some outta this deal. Not sure if i should cuz shell stab me with an ice-pic afterwards like sharon stone,lol. She keeps callin me cutie and sayin im a sweetie and "stay sweet, dont change". Holy crap she's a loon!

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grandmaster Sexay said:
I would have agreed instantly. Two is better than one.
Well if u live in fantasy land yes, but in real life the odds of a menage a toia (however u spell it) are very low, and the odds of banging her firend instead of her are low too. Unless they r super skankmasters.

Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Well if u live in fantasy land yes, but in real life the odds of a menage a toia (however u spell it) are very low, and the odds of banging her firend instead of her are low too. Unless they r super skankmasters.
Who knows. Considering you haven't met them yet, they could may well turn out to be super skankmasters, especially is one is rather caper.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grandmaster Sexay said:
Who knows. Considering you haven't met them yet, they could may well turn out to be super skankmasters, especially is one is rather caper.

wat does caper mean. lol u never know i guess.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
happy feet was troubling? lol r u kididng?
I kid you not. It wasn't bad but people expected something much different. The previews doesn't depict what the movie is really about.