First "Date" Report - Rejected!!!

TTom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a date with a girl I met at summer school. (I'm 18, she's 15).

We got to the theaters, unlike my last arranged date, she was actually there. Make light conversation, (I'm not exactly a king of conversation, but it wasn't going too badly I don't think).

The girl had prepared herself. Combed, nice hair, long skirt (with slit up one leg), some sort of full length sweater. Nice, not *****y. She has brownish skin and darkish hair and eyes (I love that combination). Fairly athletic.

Anyways, we're going to go see Skeleton Key. I'm trying out my Kino (brush her hair, touch her knee, checked out the big heels she was wearing) (This is about my third time applying Kino, meh).

Movie goes on, I tried out the smelling thing (nothing overdone, just softly smelling her hair and complimenting her on it), put my arm around her waist, she snuggles up a bit. I was using my thumb/index finger and just rubbing out letters to myself (my name, etc etc) on her (not bare) stomach through her sweater.

After about 30 minutes or so of this, I move my hand up a bit higher and my thumbs brushing her breast. I've noticed her breathing heavily a few times so I thought she was enjoying it. After doing the breast thing for a little while, she eventually shifts her arm so I can't get at it anymore.
Since I wasn't exactly sure if I had, I whispered in her ear "Was I brushing something I shouldn't have been?"
She replied with "something something not on the first date something".

So I just kept my arm around her, just rubbing my thumb against her arm. After about 15 minutes (movie was about 30 minutes from finish) she tells me she has to goto the bathroom, "alright, come back" I say. "I will".

Never comes back.

I was kind of pissed afterwards, I tried calling her when I got home but no response, so I'm not going to bother trying to contact her anymore.

Her loss I figure, but I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong. If anything I could have seriously changed, it's probably that I came on too strong with the Kino. However I didn't want to come off as *a friend* either.
Oh well, live and learn.

Started my own "Rejection Collection". Every 10 points I'm going to find something to reward myself with.

That's about it.

-TTom

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didint even read the whole thing, and I can tell you where you went wrong. Its because you went on a date with a 15 year old, and you are 18. Girls at 15 are very immature, and dont know what they want, and therefore can not give you what you want

TTom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I was wrong for taking a girl to the movies that started off very interested in me. Oh, I've seen the error of my ways, nevermind the fact that you didn't read the rest of my post, you sir, have shown me the light.

:rolleyes:

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TTom
I'm trying out my Kino (brush her hair, touch her knee, checked out the big heels she was wearing) (This is about my third time applying Kino, meh).

Movie goes on, I tried out the smelling thing (nothing overdone, just softly smelling her hair and complimenting her on it), put my arm around her waist, she snuggles up a bit. I was using my thumb/index finger and just rubbing out letters to myself (my name, etc etc) on her (not bare) stomach through her sweater.

After about 30 minutes or so of this, I move my hand up a bit higher and my thumbs brushing her breast. I've noticed her breathing heavily a few times so I thought she was enjoying it. After doing the breast thing for a little while, she eventually shifts her arm so I can't get at it anymore.
Since I wasn't exactly sure if I had, I whispered in her ear "Was I brushing something I shouldn't have been?"
She replied with "something something not on the first date something".

So I just kept my arm around her, just rubbing my thumb against her arm.

This may be your problem, right here at the end, if she pulls away, give her space, especially on the first date. As time goes on, and she gets more comfortable with you, then you can try and bring her back in towards you. Touching breast on the first date is generally off limits. Just let it go, shes almost too young for you anyway. Like I said (and this is from personal expirence) younger girls are immature.

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're 18, then you can't be touching 15yr olds anyways.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by snintel
That is what I said, but he gets an attitude about how it was just a date with a girl who seemed attracted to him.

TTom

Don Juan
Reaction score
After wearing out some of my frustration with pushups/situps I can basically see where you were coming from brenbaus, I was just kind of pissed and not looking for that kind of direct honesty, which is what I needed in the first place.

My apologies.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she was probably intimidated by your constant touching. You took it too far with a 15 year old on a first date.

Now if you were both 18 or 20 or something, the rules are way different and things that are sexual are far more permissable or doable than with a 15 year old who is probably still a virgin and until 2 years ago thought guys had cooties.

The rubbing on her/touching her probably became annoying to her or she was scared youd try more stuff anyway despite her saying no - which couldve been confirmed when you didnt stop when she said not on the first date. That shouldve been a clue to scale it back and just hold her hand or keep ur arm around her or something but not activley do stuff.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse me, but you are a fukking perverted creep!! No wonder this girl rejected you.

MercutioTHEGREAT

Don Juan
Reaction score
BRAVO BRAVO!!!!

Rejection is apart of being a DJ

the 15 year old thing got me that's just it.

the leaving thing was some pvssy sh!t she totally freaked out by just bailing...were you like molesting her???
That little chicky ran away!!! hahahaha das funny Sh!t.

learned your lesson for dating from the cradle hahahahaha!!:crackup:

don't worry just take rejection as a means to reflect on the adolecent stupidity you went through and smile

I was 15 going on 16 in one day trying to hit on a 13 year old...it was terrible..:D

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After wearing out some of my frustration with pushups/situps I can basically see where you were coming from brenbaus, I was just kind of pissed and not looking for that kind of direct honesty, which is what I needed in the first place.

My apologies.
Were all cool here man, just trying to make sure you dont spend some time in state for getting caught, I dont know what the law is where ever you live, but here, I can get sent to prison for stagitory rape for just touching a girl under 17.

Sp1kez

Don Juan
Reaction score
That rubbing **** is creepy man.........don't do it for more than like 1 minuto at a time or something lol

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by snintel
Keep your social conditioning out of here. It's three years, who gives a ****?

Anyways, movies are poor first dates. Go for a walk or something.

Touching/Kino is spice... touch her, then draw back. Touch her, then resist touching her. This blows the chick mind... "Does he want it? Doesn't he want it?" Don't linger too long stroking... just tease.

Never verbalize or bring attention to her preventing you from feeling her up. Don't acknowledge it, just be cool and sit back.

Otherwise keep it up and bag that teen ass for the ikkster.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just seems like you pushed too hard.

You have to sensitive to when a woman REALLY wants you to pull away. It seems like you just kept pushing, when there was no reason to.

TTom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I realize some of my mistakes in retrospect now. As regards her age, from what I've heard around here, 16 is consent age. She was turning 16 in a month or so. *shrugs*

So notes to self -

- Don't think of *seriously* dating younger chicks.
- Don't come on so strong at first.
- Tits are a "no no" on first dates.
- Don't acknowledge my hands actions
- Be sensitive to changes in behavior.
- Practise to become better at the teasing thing

Thanks for the posts guys.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I realize some of my mistakes in retrospect now. As regards her age, from what I've heard around here, 16 is consent age. She was turning 16 in a month or so. *shrugs*

So notes to self -

- Don't think of *seriously* dating younger chicks.
- Don't come on so strong at first.
- Tits are a "no no" on first dates.
- Don't acknowledge my hands actions
- Be sensitive to changes in behavior.
- Practise to become better at the teasing thing

Thanks for the posts guys.
the problem is you're a turd.

don't *seriously* date young chicks. you didn't *seriously* date a young chick. you took one to the movies.

don't come on so strong at first - i can tell ya this, i cost my self so many girls by not comming on at all. coming on too strong is manly. not coming on is girly. its very unlikely you'll get it right. so be a man.

tits are a no no... dude. do i really need to respond to that? tits MAY have been a no no with this particular 15 year old girl, but when you take out a 13 year old next week, she might be all about you feeling her tits.

the rest is passable.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tom one other thing, write some words on your sotmahc with your finger, now think how she feels when you are doing this, it probably just annoyed her and freaked her out, its not exactly pleasent!

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
tom one other thing, write some words on your sotmahc with your finger, now think how she feels when you are doing this, it probably just annoyed her and freaked her out, its not exactly pleasent!
I just tested it on myself.

I wrote "Quest is a Pimp."

I hope it doesn't scar. it really ****en hurts and mum got really mad at me because we ran out of bandages.