Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Date: kclose progress to makeout sesh?

sky77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellow djs,

Last night I took a girl out to dinner for a first date. She is of Indian heritage, 18yo and has a nice body. Met her at one of my frat's parties and danced with her, tons of intense hand to ass kino, and got a number close. The date went very well, easy conversation, I tried to be funny, she asked me a few questions, I asked her about her self etc. etc. etc.

Since we already had alot of kino when I met her i figured a k close was realistically possible now. When I dropped her off she didn't say bye until I was in her dorm room. I sat on her bed and began thinking that this was where I could make out with her.

She sat a little ways apart from where i was so kino wouldve been awkward from where I was positioned. I began thinking of any thing i could say smoothly to get her to kiss me or make it easy to kiss her

So i basically said hey, you should give me a kiss goodnite, because i have to get going soon. she agreed by kissing me with a closed mouth and it was more like a peck on the lips.

when i got up i hugged her and kissed her again, but her lips were still sealed shut, and it obviously wouldn't progress to making out.

My question is, on the next date... what should i do to make out with her? so i don't get a lame ass kiss goodnight... and what would you do to initiate?

thanks in advance

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sky77 said:
Hello fellow djs,

Last night I took a girl out to dinner for a first date. She is of Indian heritage, 18yo and has a nice body. Met her at one of my frat's parties and danced with her, tons of intense hand to ass kino, and got a number close. The date went very well, easy conversation, I tried to be funny, she asked me a few questions, I asked her about her self etc. etc. etc.

Since we already had alot of kino when I met her i figured a k close was realistically possible now. When I dropped her off she didn't say bye until I was in her dorm room. I sat on her bed and began thinking that this was where I could make out with her.

She sat a little ways apart from where i was so kino wouldve been awkward from where I was positioned. I began thinking of any thing i could say smoothly to get her to kiss me or make it easy to kiss her

So i basically said hey, you should give me a kiss goodnite, because i have to get going soon. she agreed by kissing me with a closed mouth and it was more like a peck on the lips.

when i got up i hugged her and kissed her again, but her lips were still sealed shut, and it obviously wouldn't progress to making out.

My question is, on the next date... what should i do to make out with her? so i don't get a lame ass kiss goodnight... and what would you do to initiate?

thanks in advance
You made that whole situation a little awkward by asking her to kiss you.

Don't do that. It makes women uncomfortable. They prefer the man to take action, lean in, and kiss them.

Okay you're on the bed sitting with her, shes too far away to lean over and kiss. You either pat the bed for her to move closer, or you close the distance so you're next to her. Then you can do any number of things to escalate the touching, grasp her hand etc. Then you lean in and kiss her. If her lips are sealed thats fine, just gently kiss her lips, lightly the top one, the bottom one, etc. Put your hand on her neck, her face, do **** that turns her on, don't expect her to just stuff her tongue down your throat because you asked for a kiss.