Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Date Ideas

laxplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey whats up...Im goin to ask this girl out on a date but I dont exactly know where to take her...

She just had her 19th bday party (im 18) and I spent some time with her on that day, walking around, she was holding my arm and hand ... i should have gone for a kiss close but she was with her friends ...

hmm anyways i think she wants me to ask her out, she keeps hinting at it...i asked her what days she was free this week and shes like 'are you going to ask me out on a date? like dinner and a movie'?

i do want to ask her out, but dinner and a movie is played out...i cant really take her to the clubs b/c we are both not 21 (i need a fake!! PM me if u can help!!) but i guess i could take her to a 18 and over club...

anyways, what do you guys think? we have had a LOT of kino so far and i want to kiss close this girl (shes really innocent too, but somewhat provocative...)

Thanks
lax

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get all fancy and sh*t on a first date.

Take her out for a something to drink at a lounge or restaurant. Then when you drop her off, kiss close her. Make sure to use tonnes of kino on the date and end it quickly in about an hour.

Ledoyen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f*ck, just kiss her the next time you see her. Make sure you get some kino on her hand, then grab it gently but manly and pull her towards you and kiss her, It's that simple. If she rejects your kiss you know she's a waste of time. You don't need to take her out on a date to get a kiss.

And the date thing, don't make it to serius. I would suggest a walk in the city/park/whatever looks nice and have an icecream. You can taste her icecream and she can taste your's. Observe how she licks and blows that icecream. She miht be good at sucking d!ck.

Guys don't make things to complicated, use your common sence. Things are very simple if you make it simple!

/Led