Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Date Ideas

Captain Obvious

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking about asking this girl out on a date. The problem is, I don't have any good ideas. Yes, I realize there's always dinner and a movie but that's boring. I'm a 20 year old college student, so bars are out of the option.

Also, I don't want to take them to parties. In my opinion, parties are where you MEET people, not where you take dates.

And there are no good dance clubs around. This town really sucks as far as underage entertainment is concerned. This is why I need advice.

The best things I currently have are ice cream and bowling. Anything else?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
An action date is always the best idea for the first date. You said bowling, and that's not a bad choice at all. Otherwise, think about these:

Batting Cages
Tennis
Pool
Mini-Golf
Amusement Park
Carnival
Zoo

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about something not so predetermined? I find the best dates are the ones that are done without the thought.

Take her for a walk around the park or something. Tell her last minute you're going into the city (wherever that may be) and you wouldn't mind some company.

Women love dates that are not set in stone. They want to be shown things. They want to be lead. They don't want to go on a date knowing exactly what's going to happen.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's winter. If there's an ice skating rink around and you can hold your own, presto. Really depends on the girl and what your impression of what she might be interested in is, but I find that action dates, especially where you know what you're doing, are GOLD.

Lost1

Don Juan
Reaction score
bowling wasnt mentioned, its my personal favorite! lol

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bowling was mentioned twice already.:moon: