Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date flake.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when a DJ is planning on taking a chick on a first date and the ***** cancels last minute claiming that she forgot and doesn't even bother to offer an alternative, does a DJ bother to respond or does he just delete the *****es number and move on to the next? Or just wait a while and try again?

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never tolerate flakes by offering them a second chance to flake I say. :crackup:

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, thanks guys, that's what I thought. Thing is I live in a small city and eventually I am going to run out of women, haha. esp. since they have a particular feminist stick up their asses where I live; probably this is the most politically correct city in the world. But apparently it's okay to be rude as long as you are a woman :mad:.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Last minute flake on a first date? Ditch that bytch and move on. She already did!

Case closed.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MountainSlide said:
Cool, thanks guys, that's what I thought. Thing is I live in a small city and eventually I am going to run out of women, haha. esp. since they have a particular feminist stick up their asses where I live; probably this is the most politically correct city in the world. But apparently it's okay to be rude as long as you are a woman :mad:.

That's fine, let them be as rude as they want...but not to you. Let some chump dignity momo deal,with that bull$hit. Delete these b!tches immediately.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
MountainSlide said:
So when a DJ is planning on taking a chick on a first date and the ***** cancels last minute claiming that she forgot and doesn't even bother to offer an alternative, does a DJ bother to respond or does he just delete the *****es number and move on to the next? Or just wait a while and try again?
Move on. If she thought you were worth dating she would NOT flake.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she texts you out of the blue with something like "Hey" or "What's up?" Or "What are you doing?" .. she still has low interest and is just bored at that moment.

Make sure you next this b1tch.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
What I would have done in this case is ignored the cancellation notice, i.e not even battered responding to it. Or, I would have replied very briefly with "thanks for the heads up. Have a great night."
Ignoring the cancellation notice is what is best. She doesn't derserve a response at all for being so rude. I doubt she would even care if you wrote back to her. Last minute like that? She should be done for good. No excuses to do that.

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MountainSlide said:
You text her 3-4 hours prior with something like "Oh, I forgot to mention I'll be picking you up in my private jet. Be ready at xx:xx pm".

Whatever, something light and fun along those lines. Then she has no excuse of "forgetting". Women will generally take advantage of any wiggle spot you offer them, so don't.

Anyway, always give her 2 shots. You have nothing to lose. She knows she can probably flake once without losing you but twice is always a make or brake for a first date. If there's any interest at all, she will not do it 2 times in a row.