Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date after bpd ex looking for tips

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SHE IS NOT INTERESTED!
At this point that seems true,it's dumb that she couldn't just be straight forward instead of being fakely interested,guess if I get bored I'll shoot her another text, 9 days is quite some time lol.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm bored and figured I'd update,still no word and she did some wierd **** on her profile on the site we met on,put her pics to private changed her name to no and completely changed all her info on there to different things like kids,smoking. Sounds crazy I knew it lol,I might still do out of blue text down the road if I'm not with something else at the time.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rather than delete her profile... or simply not visit/respond to messages

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, it what was she could have done, instead of changing info

shes a drama hoe bro'

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no, it what was she could have done, instead of changing info

shes a drama hoe bro'
True,I'm thinking she had a bad dating experiment after me,she hasn't ignored my previous texts and it's been 2 weeks since the date,on the fence about texting,just feel if she hasn't reached out since right after the date she's not interested idk.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro this situation is covered in red flags like chicken pox.. take Mr wood s advice and in the meantime jump back on that website and line-up 2 more dates. You're already over thinking this. Believe me you can come up with plenty more single mother's at the end of a long drive ... I just don't know why you would want to. @bukowski_merit reckons he could get o l d girls come straight to his house in the country. Not sure if he is still around. Or maybe @Bible_Belt can share some tips for the locationally challenged. Personally I'd love to live in a little town in the countryside and I wouldn't be changing that for any hoes.
Just to clarify. I lived in the "country" during my time doing OLD. However, I was about a hour from 2 different cities (Baltimore and Philadelphia) and was about 5 minutes from a major college campus. So while I did live down a long dirt road, and in what basically looked like a shack - the # of women in my area was very high.

Also, I do come around occasionally still. But normally only about once a month.