Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First contact: texing instead of calling..

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Now, I have never done this. I have heard that is a terrible idea. Never really field tested it and I'm curious.

Maybe I'm just too ignorant, but IMO if the girl wants your c*ck she just wants to hear from you regardless of how you get in touch with her.

I'm bored and want to test out whether my theory is right or not. It is no sweat off my back if It's a total disaster. It's all a learning experience after all right? And I'm curious.

I had gotten a # from a HB in one of my classes a week ago.. I have not yet contacted her. I believe she is attracted to me. I'd rate her about an 8 to 8.5.

I saw her last night for about 5 minutes when taking a final. She was done with her final as I was leaving.

I'm thinking of shooting her a text tonight and seeing how she responds.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

I'm still deciding on what to text. I will update this thread in a lil bit with what I sent and if she replied and what she said.

I think there is a good chance that I crash and burn, but I am bored on a snowy Thursday night and figure it could be entertaining.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not really as manly, but on the other hand, I think some women get nervous talking on the phone. So I guess it could work.

One guy in the mature man forum actually recommended getting email and the phone number and shooting the girl with an email first, within a day or two of meeting her, to warm her up for the phone call

I'd recommend doing it mainly if you call a few times and she never seems to answer the phone. (I hate girls like that -- Just answer the freakin' phone even if you don't recognize the number. It's not like I'm going to come through the wire and knife you to death once you answer...)

Overall, though, I've never had that much trouble getting ahold of girls on the phone. I usually just call once and then call again a couple hours later if she doesn't answer. Then I try again the next day, and consider leaving a msg if I never can reach her. But so far, I've always been able to reach them by phone after just trying a few times during the evening weekday hours.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Thoughts on this message?

"And here I thought I was the most excited person for Humanities to be over.. You stormed out of there! Did you already sell the book, too?

And then I signed it, lol.

It seems kind of weird for first contact. The good thing is I will most likely never see this girl again and I will get a laugh out of the reply or the non reply.

This was a horrible idea like I initially thought. Oh well.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Instant reply.

Because I am money.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
And now I see why this sucks.. I have no idea how to transition this into me ****ing her.

Tao walker 2005

Don Juan
Reaction score
Text is the Bext!
girls get so excited about getting a text message (like someone gave them a present), and they associate that excitement with you. Plus a few lines of text is a little mysterious and so they make up fantasies about u.
That said u can't just transition easily into txt sex without going on a date first.. Just msg her and say "meet up here and I'll take u to my capoeira class" or something.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm, you gotta set a date somehow. Get a clue, man...

just text "how 'bout comin over to my place" or "how about coffee/dancing/bowling/[insert whatever you feel like]"

or better yet, now that you've already established first contact with the new alien species, just CALL HER. The only reasons I thought texting might be good would be
1) if you were uber-nervous over the phone and, for whatever reason, didn't want to overcome your nervousness through experience, or
2) if you wanted to warm her up to you to prepare her for a phone call

ideally, you shouldn't just keep texting. Be a man and take charge

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
umm, you gotta set a date somehow. Get a clue, man...

just text "how 'bout comin over to my place" or "how about coffee/dancing/bowling/[insert whatever you feel like]"

or better yet, now that you've already established first contact with the new alien species, just CALL HER. The only reasons I thought texting might be good would be
1) if you were uber-nervous over the phone and, for whatever reason, didn't want to overcome your nervousness through experience, or
2) if you wanted to warm her up to you to prepare her for a phone call

ideally, you shouldn't just keep texting. Be a man and take charge
No ****, I'm just saying it's a weird transition now. Texting for first contact is really weird and now I know this.

I just called her and she is coming over tomorrow night.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well there you go

I don't really see why it would be weird. I might give it a try myself sometime

Reaction score
I am going to send a text tomorrow to a girl I am supposed to call Saturday. Don't you think it's a good way to test the waters?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried it 3 times in my journal, 2 times I got no responses and once I got a response (coincidentally this is the time I didnt let it be known who I was)

Texting instead of calling seems like a cheap way out of that intial conversation, and also u can say 'more' through words than through text. Perhaps after you have a deeper rapport she can read more into the words you send and create more valuable meaning for them, but in the intial stages Im thinking its better to just call her

My Name is Nobody said:
I am going to send a text tomorrow to a girl I am supposed to call Saturday. Don't you think it's a good way to test the waters?
I dont think it is better to text her beforehand, because (imo) it kind of gives her a way out or the idea that she might have found something better to do than be with you. If she has a problem, she needs 2 be the one who calls. If she doesnt, you need to build more attraction/rapport before going any further and a couple text messages wont do that