Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finishing Touches

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last few months I have been hitting stride physically and mentally and I know where I am going. I am also happy in the moment and accept the past for what and where it is.

What I need now are tips on the finishing touches: personal, superficial, physical or behavioural. Anything really.

I am attracting women, but for whatever reason, the ones that I am really attracted to don't seem to be biting much (yet).

Take last weekend for example. Three women met, two 8's, one 6; three numbers taken, only the 6 is responding.

Girl 6
Met while watching rugby. She was working behind the bar. Insta-date after the game (just because I wanted another drink). She went out, I went out elsewhere.

Great personality and chat. Would probably be a 7 or 8 but carrying too much weight for my preference.

Has text like three times today alone.

Girl 8(a)
An old flame I bumped into. She runs up to me, very enthusiastic and re-introduces herself. I take the number. Looks like she has a BF on social media.

Message unseen.

Girl 8(b)
Met in the club. Danced with her and kissed a bit. She was with just one other friend, but was paying a lot of attention. Might have been able to take her home (if I'd offered). Alas, I never offered.

Message seen. No response.

Fair enough, I know it's far too early to truly gauge interest, even within the same week with some girls. I also appreciate differing the SMV transactions play. What I'm wondering about it finishing touches that really help us transcend from attracting women to attracting the women we actually really want.

I'm getting interest and I know I'm about to start getting what I want. Just wondering about those last little things that have helped guys finally start getting the women they truly desire.

Thoughts, stories and advice appreciated.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It helps when you realize that the 6, the 8, and the 9.9 are all the same. The main difference is that it takes me less time to bust on the 9.9's face.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It helps when you realize that the 6, the 8, and the 9.9 are all the same. The main difference is that it takes me less time to bust on the 9.9's face.
:D Ha. Fair enough.

Doesn't feel like I'm doing anything particularly differently. Maybe just a numbers game.