Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finish them off?

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you people agree that I should even see to these people that they must suffer because they had offended me before? I came across a few women and even guy friends who pissed me off.

The other day I bumped into an old friend (he's a jerk who pissed me off) and he came to talk to me. I just acted cold, aloof and ignored him and he doesn't know why.

So another friend of mine asked me why and I told him that moron make me angry last time because of something and that was 4 years ago.

So my friend understood and told him about it and he said "Wow, I never knew this guy is so calculative by remembering whatever anyone did to him in the past"

Does this has anything to do with my cruel personality?
Does it has something to do with insecurity?

I am having a hard time forgetting what they had done.!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first off,

welcome back it has been awhile.

Second what did they even do to make you this pissed off?

Third why not just let it go?

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you should learn to forget, don't concentrate on the bad stuff that happened in your life or more crap will happen in your life. Why do you think people who are happy all the time seem to be breezing through life while those who say the whole world sucks end up screwed over all the time? When I was a freshman in high school, a kid was really annoying, he kept insulting me and getting into fights with me. He also kept thinking he was all that and I hated the guy. I just acted cold towards him while he was like that. Eventually, by junior year he stopped acting like a piece of ****, and for some reason started following me. I did talk to him, and I stopped acting cold towards him but I only talked to him when he would start talking to me first. The point is, you can talk and act casual around people you don't like without making yourself seem like an ******* and at the same time let them know that you don't think of them as a close friend.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends what people do

JFK said " forgive your enemy's but never forget their names "

i dunno when someone does something that is deserving of a. a beating b. my ignoring them forever

i will hold on to that, why should i let them hurt me again ? or enable them to be in a position to hurt me again.

we all have enemies it is part of life.

there are alot of idiots and worse out there that you can't let ruin your life.

if this dude did something to you that was bad. forget what other people think. f**k em ! it's your life and what was done was done to you not them. forget what they think.

YOU ARE NORMAL... actually you are not normal ( AFC )

you A MAN and you not taking anyones sh*t !

forgiving NO MATTER WHAT is feminist bulls**t in my opinion

This dude stole a mobile phone from his best friend out of his car ! says he didnt do it, in the end he admits to it ( a week later ) gives the phone back ( at gunpoint almost ) with no regrets at all and NOTHING happened to him. 2 months later i am at my friends place i see this THEIF walk back into the same group of friends, my blood began to boil.... ( i did something about it :) )

HAVE WE ALL TURNED INTO P*SSYS ??? the entire male population on this planet been turned by feminist design into weak a$$ b*tches ???

there is a line and when people cross that line F**K EM UP ! or F**K EM OFF !

peace,

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently cut two friends out of my life. I spent every other weekend with these guys. We partied together, we drank together, we played video games together. One I have known for 5 years, one I have known for 2.

See, the thing is, while I have nothing but good will towards them, they have nothing but good will towards themselves.

Sometimes you just need to cut away what's holding you back. I'm much better off without them.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn right! cut out all the people thats holding you down man. trust me, youre better off w/o them.

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur.

I have to do that sometimes, to cut out the rot.

I don't hate, I just don't want to waste my time on them.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you said forgive and forget

I forgive them sometimes but I cannot forget. I remember them for a long time. And the worst thing is my past kept on haunting me. It is as if whatever they did to me keeps on bothering me that I get angry once in a while when I think over it.

It is making me feel awful.!!!! I felt as if I gotta do something to them to get rid of this feeling. :(

blitzin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had similar situations with friends who did stupid $hit. Try taking advantage, wanting my help but never helping in return, not keeping up their end ...etc. So I'd cut them out, then a year or so later run into them somewhere, and either A. Talk to them and maybe hang out again, but not becoming overly trusting or B. Act all aloof, just ignore them, and move on. I think it all depends on the situation and if they're going to be a real friend or a fair weather friend.