Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding an HB virgin

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
I've been having this obsession lately where I want to devirginize a girl. I just have an urge to bang an HB knowing I was the first to get inside of that tight putang you know what I'm saying? For those of you who are slow and still don't know what I'm getting at, I'm trying to get ideas for where to find an HB who is still a virgin. Problem is I'm in college now I'm several months away from 21 and this is definitely the last place to go looking for a virgin unless you count the obvious UGs who would only be ****ed out of pity. I know my time is running out and I am under the impression that most HB virgins wouldn't be older than 17. That's already statutory rape for me. The clock is ticking (as far as my age goes) and this is just one of those life time accomplishments I want to fulfill. Maybe I'm an idiot but I doubt a virgin is going to want to lose it to a guy that is already in his 20s. I really regret not finding a virgin while I was in high school and taking advantage of everyone's inexperience and freshness. Damn man...so many blown opportunities. Do any of you got any ideas?

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
going virgin hunting?

sounds like so much fun......ok, so you could make random approaches and ask, but we know we are going to have a 1 in 100000000000000000000000000000 chance of success!

my idea? when i think virgins, i think of church. so join several church groups, see which one is right for you (ie. where the most HB's are at) and then make a committment. you could a) get some virgin meat or b) you'll become so religious by the end of it you'll want to be a virgin!

your uni/college should have church groups.

go get'em tiger!

Newbie01

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. TTAG is right, if you want to find a virgin your only chance is going to church and finding a 18yr old there. GL to you!

thegamedontwait

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet if u get to know enough girls and made out with them ull get one whose still a virgin. Actually I got one right now (id say a 7/8) lol shes 17 1/2 ...3 years younger than me...come on dawg...17 is rape???Well PHUCK IT! lol

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking of the church idea too but the problem there is I'm a non-religious dirty Jew so it'd be against my religion (that I don't even follow) for me to join a church group. PLUS I think that those catholic and christian *****es that have been saving themselves for all those years because of the religion wouldnt give it up till they got married anyway. Im not the type of person who ****s with other peoples' beliefs like that. Oh well I guess I should just forget about the virgin p()ssy. I blew my chance back in high school.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Virgins are overrated - I'd much rather have a girl who knows how to work it.

cyo72

Don Juan
Reaction score
As the others says.. religious girls.

I know quite a few real HBs who are still virgins because of their more conservative nature.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget it man.

I'd forget it if I were you. You have a better chance winning the lottery.

Wait...I have an idea:

1) Win the lottery.
2) Use the money to get a pretty girl who's still a virgin.

Just forget about it man.

Ben

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Go to church....religious girls with enough effort MIGHT do it. key is might.
2. Go after middle eastern/indian/even korean or chinese....lots of these girls haven't gotten it at 18. But if your over 25 probably should forget it.
3. WHO CARES? P u s s y is p u s s y.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously do NOT understand the fascnation with virgins.
Who the FVCK cares??

Look at it this way:

a girl's first time is painful. If it's painful for her, it's harder for you to enjoy it. In the end, it's lousy sex for the both of you. And then she'll hate you afterwards.

If a girl, as derek said, knows how to work it, THEN we're in business! Then you can BOTH get the big o (and probably very big, if she is experienced enough)....... and you're both happier for it.

I have never understood what's so great about virgins...... seems more like a fvckin dumbass ego thing than anything else.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
believe me... unless you want a psycho b!tch on your hands don't try to fvck a virgin. my best friend got his beamer keyed for playing a virgin then dumping her.

pvssy is pvssy.

nothing can be judged by sex alone.

.... and the experienced ones are better in bed anyway.

gl -J

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of guys want to have sex with a virgin once in their life. I know I do. But, it is gonna be hard to do, even if you go to a church. Don't expect to find many virgins there either.

And, another thing is, you might not have much in common with chicks that go to church... have you thought about that? That is gonna hurt your chances.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last girlfriend was a BABE and a virgin. She didnt go to church, but was one of these girls who said she would never have sex until marriage, well didnt that change! Infact she was 19, a bit younger than me, she had never had a boyfriend even, and had never even done more than a kiss. She was the "perfect virgin".

I was the same as you, and wondered what it would be like, well it wasnt that great after all. But still nice to know she will remember me for the rest of her life, because it was such a big thing for her. However I aint with her anymore, havnet been for a long time.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HB virgin?

Good luck!

Dilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChesterB
What does this mean? (I'm not a natural speaker)

This means that the girl got the pointy end of a key, and scratched up the guy's BMW car...

Wow, reading this really makes me wanna seize the day and get me a virgin. :D
Cheers fellas.