Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding A Foreign Wife

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You must goto said country and live there for 6 months to a year otherwise you might end up getting a 'kit car'. There are loads of asian looking women in Canada but I met one here recently that was 'born and raised' back home and within 20 seconds decided to stop talking to her forever.

I have met so many local girls here in China that don't speak much english and come from poor to middle class backgrounds that I would consider marrying. So many as in well over 50 women by this time... these are girls I would scoop up right off the floor and run to the nearest town hall. THAT's the difference between finding 'foreign women' at home versus on their home turf. Most if not all of these women are completely open to the idea of marrying ASAP and popping out babies. Its not like home.

Too bad I'm already happily married, sometimes I wonder if I had just waited a short while longer.... then I meet another great catch and the cycle repeats. :crazy: There are so many QUALITY women here, its like being a kid in a candy shop... charlie and the chocolate factory to be exact. Rivers of sweetness flow from every angle... women are begging you to hook them up, hook up with them or hook up their daughters/bestfriends/relatives.

I don't envy any of you 'PUAs' back home, not one iota.

My wife and I are talking about opening a website for 'marriage minded' foreign men to hook up with local ladies. The sheer numbers here are staggering.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear LiveFreeX,
All true...but you will never understand them...never...they are like Onions,you peel one skin,and there is another...You really can NEVER effectively communicate with them...You think different? quiz them!...The whole thinking process is different...But if you want a Woman for Svex on demand,food when you want,to clean your home,be a great Mother,loyal unto Death you have it and her Family too LOL.

Dritan

Reaction score
I would offer a comment, but Eddie Murphy did a superior job thirty some odd years ago in "raw."

passchendaele

Reaction score
My foreign wife from the ex USSR was a nightmare. There are no greener pastures overseas if you want a wife. Women are what they are... Everywhere.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So where is the best country? Or the best ones to choose from...and their differences, I'm interested. Tired of the selection and attitude of the available slash in this country.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but heres the problem. Most guys choose girls from rich parents, rarely will you find an American that chooses a girl from the farm. Why? Because American men are used to being abused so they automatically seek out the worst quality woman they can find to fall in love. I have seen it over and over and over here.

I know one guy who is currently getting cheated on by a 'western software' woman. I know two other guys who are married to rich daddy ballbusters. Mine is the only one who comes from a poor background and tells the others to fvck off. Poor is not 'lives in house with parents or has crappy car'. Poor is 'spent life on street/field trying to make money for family.' The only poor chicks western guys are exposed to are prostitutes.

You have to go to the heart of the country where you wont hear ANY english spoken. Poor people can't afford english lessons, poor people cant afford cars or visits to KFC. Poor people eat rice or bread and thats about it. Their environment is gonna be polluted, broken and ****ty, probably will have rats, ****roaches and other horrid things. They won't frown or get depressed about their situation, they will likely be very happy just to have a shot at life.

That is my foreign women and those are the ones I advocate going after... not some rich spoiled princess on an ESL course.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
The other thing Im tired of hearing is that women are all the same. What a load of bull****. Do u even listen to yourselves? So a guy who grows up in a super rich family and never has to wash a dish or make a bed in his life, he's gonna embody the same qualities as a guy who grows up on the farm doing hard work and chores? Fvck right off....... please.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Most people on Earth are losers, the sky is blue... nothing new there. If you don't risk a little bit here and there, you are pretty much guarnteed to never win.

Poor girls from East Asia don't have to the money to emigrate or study overseas, whereas very few western men will have the social connections or even the inclination to travel to and meet girls in poor rural areas of Asia. There's also practical problems to deal with, such as a serious lack of education and not sharing a common language. You ever date a girl that just sits there and nods her head for six months while you talk to her? It might be nice at first but after a while it kinda drives you crazy.
So it should be no surprise when they get stuck with a 'western minded' girl.
Yes I have dated a girl with a lack of education and no common language.. I was with her for 4 years before she became my wife. She is now fluent because I only speak in English. When I first met her, she could hardly speak but we used to chat over msn quite a bit as she could write to an intermed level. I don't seek male companionship with a woman so her being educated/worldly is unimportant. She can cook/clean and loves taking care of kids, this is what a woman is designed for, not to have indepth discussions about nuclear physics.

I also wouldn't recommend any guy marry at all, whether a western woman or more "traditional" easterner. In this day and age, just too much risk for practically no gain. Women are capable of being sh*tty no matter what their race or station in life.
Winners never quit, quitters never win.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see the point in a foreign wife unless you're going to go live in a foreign land. Make money here, then go live there. I see that as viable if that is what you are into.

If you are going to continue to live in the West, you just have to accept the realities here IMO. If you bring a foreign woman here, you still have to screen them, because if they are weak, they will still eventually convert over to Westernized thinking. See, THAT is what you are looking for, strength vs. weakness.

There are people of strength/weakness in all societies. Just have to find them. Preconceived traditions and societal norms do not affect strong people nearly as much, men or women. So, to answer your question, no, I do not think finding a foreign woman is a permanent solution to your problems.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who brought one here from Brazil. Says he should have kept her at home...she has a job at a university, and now is like any other American chick now, well almost anyway.

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
The foreign women eventually become westernized. All it takes is for the girl to have one friend from her home country that is married to some rich guy that showers her with gifts. What do you think women talk about with each other when they do their Sunday morning brunches? They talk about material things and what they are getting from their husbands

speed dawg said:
I don't see the point in a foreign wife unless you're going to go live in a foreign land. Make money here, then go live there. I see that as viable if that is what you are into.

If you are going to continue to live in the West, you just have to accept the realities here IMO. If you bring a foreign woman here, you still have to screen them, because if they are weak, they will still eventually convert over to Westernized thinking. See, THAT is what you are looking for, strength vs. weakness.

There are people of strength/weakness in all societies. Just have to find them. Preconceived traditions and societal norms do not affect strong people nearly as much, men or women. So, to answer your question, no, I do not think finding a foreign woman is a permanent solution to your problems.

Reactions: eck

steve38

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm married to a foreign woman and I can't complain about it. Me, 45, American. Her, 28, Filipina. We live in the Philippines with our toddler, and it's a pretty decent life, much better than what I would have in the US. She's pretty, sweet, well-educated (Masters) and well-employed (public school teacher). She doesn't ***** much and her family doesn't ask me for money. Compared to the quality of woman I could get in the US, it's a tremendous step up. But it took a bit of effort and screening of many girls to find her...well worth the effort.

The main thing is that we live in HER country, at least for a while. I'm just an average guy in the US, but here I'm like a sex-symbol (lol, but true). I only bring in about $1000 a month from online work, but we live great on that and even have a nanny. She uses her money to help her family a little and also buys lots of stuff for our child and has her own money to spend on things.

The trick is to screen the girls very strictly and don't just fall for the first sexy, young thing that will have you. Look for educated girls from small, hard-working families. Weed out the gold-diggers by being tight with your money at first. Most Filipinas are looking to foreigners for financial reasons, but many of them just want a good man (Filipino guys are notoriously bad husbands...not all, but nearly all). Just put in the effort, find a good one, treat her well....profit. :)

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated four divorced women from overseas. Two Russians, a Brit and a Brazilian. Each one had found an American guy, convinced him to marry her, came over here to live as his wife and then, after 5 years, divorced him. Literally all four were divorced immediately after the 5th year. I believe that's how long it takes to become a permanent US resident based on marriage.

The four were also the most ruthless gold diggers I've ever met.

Just sayin'.