Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Find your style!

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People seem to spend so much time here focusing on what to say, how to be C&F, meeting women.. I think style is very much underestimated.

If you are wearing clothes that you are comfortable and happy with, and most importantly that make you feel more sexy, you will notice a huge boost to your confidence, and (especially if the style is good) the way women in public interact with you. Find what makes you feel like a million bucks and walk with more pride and confidence!

I believe this is going to differ a lot from person to person depending on your own looks and personality, so post your style if you have found it to give inspiration. Plain and boring gets you nowhere.

I used to wear polo shirts, then in the last month or so I have started wearing full button up shirts that you might wear at important meetings or in an office job. I have noticed a huge difference, I feel a lot sharper and better looking, a feel more successful and sexier, thus I carry myself with more confidence and happiness. I am finding a lot more women are actually initiating small talk with me in public, and I can open for random situational chatter so much easier and get better results.

Do not underestimate making yourself look good.

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
argyle sweater vest and my 6' wheat boot timberlands do it for me and sometimes wearing my j's make me feel like mike lol

P

PoopofMauricio

Meh, style isn't that important. It'a all about swagger my man, swagger! :trouble:

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, seriously, it doesn't have much to do with what you wear.

I wound up with a chicks number last night, and got her to come around my place and we chatted and stuff for ages, and I was wearing a tank top and boardies when we met.
Her friend like full grabbed my arm and forced me to meet her and stuff, I've had it happen a few times, but yeah, usually the chick isn't that great.

This chick was actually really cute, sucks she's going back to her hometown tomorrow, probably gonna move back up here in a few months though, I guess chill with her then.

But yeah, like I said, tank top and boardies for me.

Then again, they did see me when I was like singing and playing guitar and stuff and for some reason that has an effect on people massively.

imarockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it wasnt the boardies, it was def. the guitar and singing. You exuded confidence through your passions. But I can see what King Turi is getting at. It's more for people who are finding their inner game. Back when I had little to no confidence, I noticed I was a lot more social and seductive when I was well dressed than when I looked like I just rolled out of bed.

But I totally agree with the title. Find your style. It's not about wearing what everyone else is just because it's a name brand. It's about wearing what you feel comfortable in. The style that makes you you, as opposed to some poser trying to fit in.