Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Find a woman who thinks you're a stud from day 1

channingtatum

Don Juan
Reaction score
In Colossus' post "65 things I learned from dating" - his #1 thing was "Always start with high interest. It is possible to raise a woman’s interest level temporarily through game, but in the long run you will see better returns if she thinks you are a stud from day one."

I've thought about this quite often how it's an absolute truth. It's funny, as most of guys completely forget this obvious truth because naturally, people go for what runs away from them. Any woman who I've met who immediately had very strong interest ended up being a great LTR with very low drama and required virtually 0 game.

I see so many guys on here (and I've done it myself of course) doing whatever it takes to "game" a girl who has low to mid interest. The problem is that it takes many, many numbers to find a girl with very high interest, which is why most guys settle for a girl with even the slightest interest. You do not want to be her option #2 if you're thinking about being with a girl for the long term as you'll always be option #2.

A girl with very high interest is also almost most likely never to be above your SMV. She's going to be either yours or slightly below. It is what it is. You want a HB9 to be very interested in you? You need to be a STUD10.

Last edited:

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl with very high interest is also almost most likely never to be above your SMV. She's going to be either yours or slightly below. It is what it is. You want a HB9 to be very interested in you? You need to be a STUD10.
That's everyone's problem, I believe.

hanni

Banned
Reaction score
you can up your own level by several points, by hard work, and you can up your perceived value by going where your type is rare, ie, Asia. That has the effect of raising your value another 1-3 pts, (depending upon you and other factors) So you might not make it from 5 to 10, but you can get to 8-9

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree it's always best to start with a woman who has high interest, you will get the best results with them. This is especially true for LTRs, IMO.

If you are wanting to be a PUA type, looking to run through a whole bunch of women quickly, obviously you're not likely to find a lot of women at once who think you are some sort of super stud. The whole idea behind PUA tactics is to convince these woman that you are high value in the first place. As some point out, the flaw in this is that you are essentially qualifying yourself to the women. But it is what it is. I think if you are looking to run through a bunch of women, you're going to have to learn how to "win" them over, at least for the short term. Unless you are just obviously a VERY high value guy to begin with, in which case you probably don't need PUA tactics anyway.

hanni

Banned
Reaction score
the entire PUA thing is a disvalue, woman-insulting premise, guys. If that's the level you start at, you'll probably be stuck there all your life.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad my postt is still resonating years later! Haha..

I actually detail all of this in my book, which is really just a more thorough expansion on all my "65 things" and the core principles I think override everything else.

And I'm not reinventing the wheel here, AntiDump was preaching about the critical importance of interest level way back in 2001. This is foundational stuff. You can waste time and sanity trying to "game" a mild-moderate interest woman or you can choose right from the start and laugh at all the guys losing their wits over why she wont text back.

Armourhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely agree with this.

When IL is high she's going to be doing a lot of the chasing/initiating with you. You can just sit back, focus on yourself, and let her convince herself that you are so great (why else would she be doing the chasing?). She'll then basically present herself on a silver platter to you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the entire PUA thing is a disvalue, woman-insulting premise, guys. If that's the level you start at, you'll probably be stuck there all your life.
You might as well say there's no such thing as salesmanship. Selling your d!ck is the same skill as selling anything else. It's the art of persuasion, and it's been around for as long as there have been people.

hanni

Banned
Reaction score
sure, and you get the same results, too, pathetic ones. A woman who's waf can't be "sold", guys. you have to be the real deal for her, pretty much as you are, or its never going to amount to a crap for you

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with Hanni here, none of you are studs... spending a couple hours at a gym once a day does not make you a tough guy. You have to go out and LIVE through hardships to have that rock solid character that women swoon over. You have to be that 31st level sorcerer, not just play one on the weekends. What makes you a STUD? You approach women and work in an office m-f? Big fvckin deal.

You can either play the game OR Be the hero.

When I was in my 20's I took a character sheet out of the D20 modern roleplaying book and set out to become that. I realized staying at home in the safe zones wasn't going to make me into THAT kind of man no matter how much I pretended. A real STUD you guys ain't. There are real life pirates out there and they are hard as fvck from REAL life experience, these are the men who turn women into puddles.

hanni

Banned
Reaction score
I never had to think about it, play it or act it. It just came with the territory, hunting, competing at combat matches, teaching same, along with the karate, riding off road bikes, backpacking, etc. Women who don't dig such stuff, I was never interested -in. if they DO appreciate such things, they think I'm hot stuff. So it worked out great.

I made a huge mistake once and took a guy's wife from him. When he came up to my place, all Po'd about it, i was wearing a rig he'd made for me, crossdraw under my shirt, with an Alloy Commander .45 in it. We'd been shooting buddies for a couple of years. That's how she met me, actually. He was a current nat'l champ at cowboy SA revolver fast draw, (shooting wax bullets) but was C class with the real deal, while I was a proven top 20 in the world with live ammo. I stood there, ready to let him draw first, gonna kill a man over a woman! Sheesh, when I think back on some of the crazy crap I've done, I can't believe it.