Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Find a job!

The Milk Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Still having problems carrying on a conversation? Extremely shy? Nervous around people? There's a simple solution that can help to fix all of these problems, and provide you with another number of benefits! What is that you ask?

Get a job!

This will do a number of very, very good things for you! Having a part-time job in high school is a great way to learn about the real world and keep yourself busy! Here are a few reasons this is a good idea...

Interact with more people!

Once you get a job, chances are you'll meet some co-workers. It's a great way to make new friends and meet people. If there's anyone at your workplace you get along with, start chillin with them and getting to know them better, and getting to know their friends. You'll make more friends than you can imagine! And not to mention if you work upfront or on cash, the amount of people you'll interact with on a daily basis is amazing. You'll always be talking to new people! Great way to get over your shyness and practise social skills...

You'll keep busy!

My last job I had, I worked four nights a week, 6 hour shifts. This is a good thing! Having a job does two things for your social life, in my opinion. You'll keep yourself busy during the week at work and have something to do, and people will respect you and wonder about you, especially women. They'll see you as a busy, confident guy...

$$$

The last thing I can think of off the top of my head is that having a job will give you your very own source of flow! You're not going to be making thousands of dollars at our age, but if you work enough hours you can easily get 500-700 bucks a month. The more money you make, the more pimp you'll feel, guaranteed! Plus it allows you to have the things you want! :D

There you have it. Three very good reasons to go out and get your ass a job. So go do it! You'll only benefit from it! Make no excuses about it either! No "I'm too lazy to go out and look" or such nonsense! I said that for the longest time, and the very first time I went out jobhunting I was hired on the spot at a fast food resteraunt! It's so simple!

So, make no excuses. This week, go out and look for a job. Make yourself some money, meet people and have fun.

Also, anyone have any interesting work related stories of DJing?

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what if I dont drive, or have a ride?

also, what jobs would you recommend? Supermarket? etc.......

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AHH, WHAT IF IM TO YOUNG FOR ANY FAWKIN JOB IN MY AREA

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making money is always sweet. You might meet some hot chicks there too! I met one last summer, but I was too AFC and pushed her away. Still friends though, this summer we'll be working again and I'll see what I can do to make it right :D :D :D

Big Pimpin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a job interview on thursday at a fast food restaurant. Do you have any tips for that?

The Milk Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boricua,

I don't have my license yet, but I just caught the bus or got a ride with my buds or parents. I don't know if you've got a bus route or not, but use that if you do. It's well worth it in the long run. As far as jobs I'd recommend, ANYTHING! At our age, a job's a job, and it'll get you started making money. If you can get something your interested in, all the better!

Pushing carts at a supermarket, fast food, waiter, hell, you can even get a labour job that pays like eleven bucks an hour around here working part time!

RawkinKaoticStyle,

My friend got a job at a grocery store when he was 14, he's still working there two years later to this day. I got my first job at 16, but it doesn't matter. Some places will hire you if they need the help, just go out and look around. Live a little.

Big Pimpin',

My first job was actually at a fast food resteraunt. I did my interview on the spot when I took my application in, they basically just ask you a bunch of questions on job preference. Days and hours you'd be available, position you want, all that stuff. Just make sure you put on a friendly appearance and that your looking your best and you should do fine.

bigtymer

Don Juan
Reaction score
if u are goin for fast food they are intrested how well u work with others so make it seem like u like working with other people. I learned about interviews for like 2 weeks in some class and then i used everything i leanred and the dude hired me right there.

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Easier said than done. aint it i mean what if you just cant, nt for the want of trying.

What happens when you apply for som many and they dont even get back to you uz your too young,and you think getting rejected by a girl is bad, wait till you start gettin rejected in the real world, kicks you into touch.

The Milk Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't get a job for a reason such as age, don't get yourself down about it. There are a number of other things you could do to make yourself some money. Mow lawns, deliver papers, all kinds of things. This is what most of my friends did to work until they turned 16.

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 16 and the fact of the matter is, employers are always looking for experience. Yea sure you can get a job delivering papers, but at 16??? yea sounds like fun!!!

point is unless employers give under 18s a crack they arnt gunna get exerience, seems only way you can walk into a job is if you have a university degree.

The Milk Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your 16 and can't get a part time job? First thing I'd suggest is improving your grammer and spelling, intelligence is a virtue. Employers aren't always looking for experience, a part-time job will hire exactly what they need, part-time help.

And as far as delivering papers? Who said work was fun? Welcome to the real world...

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
milk man is right about labour jobs I get 10.75 an hour last week alone I got 56 hours in you said 600-700 a mounth? I make that a week!

The Milk Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing what?

Angryman

Don Juan
Reaction score
be a custodian at a mall!!!!! great way to hit on girls:mad:

angry man out!!!!!!!:mad:

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I'm planning on getting an interesting job this summer, cos supermarkets/ fast food is kinda what everyone does. It'd be nice to do something witha bit of class.

I'll look out for an interesting job position, might help out at the local psychiatrist (might find a fit crazy girl....ooo the possibilities!) or maybe do some work that is quite physically hard, it'd be like getting paid for weight training!

any other good ideas for interesting job opertunities for 16+ yr olds?

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me likey, bump

lansing

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Milk Man said:
Also, anyone have any interesting work related stories of DJing?
DJing at work is awesome, even better if it is only part time. I just started at my new job at a grocery store a couple months ago, with a really hot cashier. We never really talked, here and there maybe, and only about work. Just last Friday, we had a staff bowling/Christmas party, and well I had more success than I could have imagined. First I showed up a bit late (Had to work right before it started) and I was feeling good, so I told the lady working to make my name "Awesome" on the screen. And as luck would have it, I got to bowl with the chick.

So as the night went on, I would randomly disappear, and I would find out later she would always wonder where I went. And now, whenever she sees me, she calls me Awesome, even at school. She's pretty popular, so a lot of people are like wtf? So today, I went up to her and said "You have no idea how awesome I really am, and I am going to show you this Friday" She looked a little surprised, but its a go.

My favourite job so far :D Money, girls and something to do, what more could you want?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The More money you make, The more pimp you'll feel, guaranteed"

So true. Reps