Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

financial information - real estate, investing etc.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yendor28, the first step to smart investment is financial literacy. I Go to the business/self-improvement section of any major bookstore, and before you consult a broker, buy stock, or do ANYTHING, educate yourself.

The best single book on investment is Benjamin Graham's "The Intelligent Investor". Get the most recent edition because it was originally published in 1959 but is updated every 5-6 years. Its highly detailed and gives both specific and general advice. Graham is a bit conservative, but after half a century, its still one of the best. However, this book deals mostly with stocks and bonds, and says very little about real estate, where the real fortunes are made.

If you haven't already, learn how to interpret financial statements and calculate ratios. Know the difference between speculation and investment, technical investing and fundamental investing.
A really great place to start is the Rich Dad, Poor Dad series. I was skeptical because I believed that the author, Robert T. Kiyosaki, didn't get rich until he wrote those books. I was wrong. He made himself into a multi-millionaire and retired at 47 before he ever wrote the first one.

P.S Don't buy any books from Suze Orman or Motley Fool. They don't know their asses from their elbows.