Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finally Success

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE HELPED ME OUT....Von Neuen...Jester, Matrix, Awfullysuave, Lorenzo/Anthony,julian, boono, madskater, supermanx,AC/DC so many more, i can't remember all

OK Heres what happened....

I went to the mall by myself today....I was thinking I'm going to approach girls today..I don't even have to number close if I don't feel it...But anyway...First girl I approached was in a clothing store i just asked her about shirts and that was it talked to her for a minute and left no close ...she was a 6

Second girl...she was also in a clothing store I just made a comment about our surroundings and got her to smile...I made eye contact with her and smiled then I say hey...then i made the comment no close ....shes was a 6

Third Girl, She WORKS in a clothing store, so i basic just asked her opinion on the shirts and we talked about a few things anyway...I didn't close, I wasn't really into her..I could have closed but my gut feeling was not too...Anyway I still approached and talked to her...She was about a 7.

FOURTH GIRL...ahhh yes...Victory ;) She was in a clothing store i was just telling her i was shopping for some christmas gifts and i could have used her help...So i introduced myself to her and so did she...Then we were looking around the store and we got into a conversation about alot of things...Anyway her mom was actually meeting her in af ew minutes...So i figured ok I'm gonna close...So i was like "hey let me get your number and i'll give you a call sometime"...She was like "sure" so i got and i basically ended convo there and left her final comment "call me" Only problem is she lives kind of far away from me like 30 min...but that could be worked out...like meeting her halfway or something u know...But anyway NOW THIS GIRL...HB 8.5!!!!!!!!

So listen I FINALLY DID IT...it feels soooo GOOD...to all who are still scared to approach...I DID this all by MYSELF...if i can do it anyone can.. Iwas the pussiest guy when it came to approach...Von Neuen, jester,matrix and everyone who has helped me can definitely agree to that...What i learned is JUST DO IT..dont worry about rejection so what you'll never see the girl again more than likely...JUST DO IT!!!!! IM SOO HAPPY!!!!!

Last edited:

BW14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was this your first time ? if so its a real good feeling because now you feel you can do this all the time

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it was my first time approaching on the mall...and really even approaching...I mean i approached like once or twice in my life..lol but like 1 year ago.. I mean nothing like now...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats, man! Doesn't it feel great to know that you overcame all the bullshyt in your head? You conquered your fear, and guess what? You've got a hot chick's number. If that's not incentive to move forward, nothin is.

All those nights on AIM when you pussed out in the mall, but you learned from your mistakes, and now you probably feel unstoppable. Great job. I commend your determination in the face of failure.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post has made my day, thanks wreckless. I know how you feel, you expanded your comfort zone and have left yourself open to thousands more of lifes oppurtunities. Remember, don't stop there.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that was inspirational. If only I had my driving privleges back (Should get them back Dec. 22), I'd go to the mall right now.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations pimp! This proves my point that:

It doesn't matter if you know more about DJ principles, who DOES them and TRIES them first succeeds.

Have fun with your new girl, you earned it. ;)

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job bud! To think, my countless insults wrapped in DJfact finally made a dent... I'm proud of you.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Great job bud! To think, my countless insults wrapped in DJfact finally made a dent... I'm proud of you.
I didn't like your insults. They made an incoherent point about "caring".

spikehead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job!
You're along the same lines as me in terms of approaching. You can get so far but then it's hard to close. The next time i'm at the mall i'll work on approaches, especially since their so crowded now that we're in the holiday shopping season.

It all comes with practice:)

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbelieveable... you finally did it. You finally, finally did it. Did I not tell you that you would do it? I cannot receive any credit for this, for you did this all on your own. As I always told you... "I can only show you the door... it is up to you to walk through it."

Congratulations... build on it.

The Bad Man...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, now go and show her the best damn time she's ever had. In essence, grace her with the presence of a Don Juan ;)