Finally Realizing Quality over Quantity

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 22 years old I am starting to understand that it is much more satisfying to hang out with a woman that is a well-rounded person. I realized that my whole life I have been gaming girls with emotional problems in some sort of a way (daddy issues, no job, attention wh0re, etc.) just because most American girls, especially California girls, have problems or hang-ups. Kind of hard to avoid these girls especially if all you want is to bang and peace out.

Last night I had a girl come over and we had an awesome time. She is an engineer with a rockin body. Instead of looking at sex as the goal of our interaction, it is just a bonus. I was able to have a good time and the whole thing wasn't a chase or any bs, it was two adults having a good time together.

I think over the last year I have just been trying to smash girls that are hot, but have literally nothing else going for them. It's a pretty big waste of time if you think about it.

I now understand the concept of quality over quantity and recommend everyone try it. Kind of hard to avoid the ho's if you want to get your d!ck wet, but we should all avoid this urge. :up:

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the best part is that she's an engineer! You can ride on her choo choo train!

Kidding aside, you made the mistake of saying relative = absolute. Being relatively better than the other California slores does not equal high quality.

She's about ten years too old for you (since you're way too young for marriage, it's easier to grasp this concept by saying you're about ten years too young for her, and then realize you'll be going after 18-year-olds when you're 30). She's a career woman with a university education so she's totally worthless as wife material. You're proof she fvcks guys who have no commitment to her, and to whom she has no commitment, so she's a slvt. She's already fvcked in the head and will only get worse as the years go by. She's totally worthless for any sort of LTR. The little "San Francisco" in your location tells us she's a stuck-up gay-friendly feminist with short hair. Such chicks spread easily enough, but are super b1tchy about anything masculine once they're ready to branch swing to someone else, or think they have you by the balls, and can talk like they're around the girls.

I totally agree with you to go after girls of quality. She isn't quality.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if anything congrats on coming to this realization now rather than in your 30's or later.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
And the best part is that she's an engineer! You can ride on her choo choo train!

Kidding aside, you made the mistake of saying relative = absolute. Being relatively better than the other California slores does not equal high quality.

She's about ten years too old for you (since you're way too young for marriage, it's easier to grasp this concept by saying you're about ten years too young for her, and then realize you'll be going after 18-year-olds when you're 30). She's a career woman with a university education so she's totally worthless as wife material. You're proof she fvcks guys who have no commitment to her, and to whom she has no commitment, so she's a slvt. She's already fvcked in the head and will only get worse as the years go by. She's totally worthless for any sort of LTR. The little "San Francisco" in your location tells us she's a stuck-up gay-friendly feminist with short hair. Such chicks spread easily enough, but are super b1tchy about anything masculine once they're ready to branch swing to someone else, or think they have you by the balls, and can talk like they're around the girls.

I totally agree with you to go after girls of quality. She isn't quality.
LOL dude you're 52 and you're on a website that is helping you talk to women. Hilarious.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
Well if anything congrats on coming to this realization now rather than in your 30's or later.
Yea... Sucks, doesn't it? Ha Ha. Took me way too long, though I didn't really start until 23ish. Damn hoes.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My kind of girl, i.e. not a total oxygen thief. How was the sex Sofomore? I find when I have that kind of easy rapport and natural connection with a girl, the sex is off the hook.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sofomore said:
LOL dude you're 52 and you're on a website that is helping you talk to women. Hilarious.
Hey, at least when I was your age, I wasn't stupid enough to date San Fran slores.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Do not agree with this at all, in fact I read on Roissy somewhere that women who are more educated cheat less that uneducated women.
I wasn't aware of this but it makes sense.

Sofomore said:
Hmm.

;)