Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finally Met an Alpha Male

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha males are definitely real... every social group has that one male who calls the shots. The one male who when he says "lets go here" and he starts walking his herd follows.
He gets all the girls effortlessly..

Its not something you can fake, lifting weights wont help. Tattos wont help. Its either in you to be this guy or its not.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...Anyway, I finally meet this guy. As we are talking, several of the very prettiest girls come up and talk to him (note that they approach him). They already know him. Most of them act very giggly around him, kind of like the female version of the "dancing clown" or "Mr. Entertainer Guy", they seem to be showing off for him...
Okay, so what you're saying is you surmised that this man is an alpha male because several girls that ALREADY knew him were acting giggly and were showing off to him?

Let me be the first to say girls/women behaving this way towards a man in an isolated incident means nothing.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he was remarking that the females were an additional indicator of the effects of the way he carried and projected himself, secondary to his own observation.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess your right, but I doubt op who've spoken to him without that incident...and it seems to me that because of that incident he has subsequently projected his own ideas of masculinity on to this man. I didn't really learn anything from his post though.

Here's what he's like:
1. He's tall, well built, and good looking. Well groomed goatee, mid thirties, dark hair with not a fleck of gray (unlike mine lol).
Being tall, well built and good looking (how would he really know he was good looking?) adds zero value to this discussion. 1) There is no indication that the girls mention earlier found him attractive because of this. 2) Anyone who hasn't realised maximising their physical appearance helps with women shouldn't be on this forum.
2. He didin't use any ****y and funny at all. He just talked about everyday things with girls in a very normal way. If anything he came off as kind of serious.
He knows this by speaking with this guy on one occasion? Did he expect the guy to flirt with him? If you don't flirt women will NOT find you attractive...I don't care what you look like. And I'm talking about PROPER attraction, not physical attraction.
3. He has a decent job, not great, but fairly good. Maybe not even good but fairly good.
A man's job doesn't get pussies wet.
4. He had this aura about him, the way he carried himself, that if something were to go down, he would be able to handle it. He had an imposing, dominant physical presence. As I said, he was tall and well built, but there was also something in his manner that suggested that not only COULD he handle a problem if it came up, but he WOULD.
The dude works in a prison so probably some of this comes from that, dealing with convicts.
It's been proven time and time again that physical prowess doesn't get pussies wet. If that were the case soldiers across the world would have hoards of female admirers. I've seen my fair share of "tough men" act like complete pussies around women.

Dealing with women is a completely different animal to dealing with men.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and it seems to me that because of that incident he has subsequently projected his own ideas of masculinity on to this man.
I don't think I projected my own ideas of masculinity onto him. I think I projected what I perceived to be the forum's idea of masculinity on him. This guy came closest to what the forum described as an alpha male, and that includes attracting women. Mind you, this thread is quite a few years old, and attitudes and beliefs about alpha males have evolved a bit on here since then.

He knows this by speaking with this guy on one occasion?
I'm not saying the guy never used C&F in his daily life. I'm just saying that I didn't observe him using any in his interactions with women in the time I was there.

A man's job doesn't get pussies wet.
Well, it can, if it gives you status. But you're kind of making the same point I was - the women weren't attracted to him because of his job.

It's been proven time and time again that physical prowess doesn't get pussies wet.
I think the guy's time working in the prison had given him a certain amount of experience in tough situations, and he carried a confidence around with him that he could handle any situation that came up. As I said before, this made women feel safe around him, and I definitely think that is a turn on to women, wouldn't you agree?

Dealing with women is a completely different animal to dealing with men
A valid point. I've always been one to believe that being dominant over women is no special trick and is not that impressive. Even a beta male should be able to do this (modern day's emasculated version notwithstanding). But to be dominant over other men, THAT takes a special person, and women will usually take note of these men. In the nature world, the alpha male isn't the male lion who can beat up all the female lions, it's the male lion who can defeat all the other male lions.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with you. I can't be this guy. I don't want to be this guy. I'm too old to be this guy anyway. I just have to be the best Zekko I can be. But I'm always looking to self improve so maybe I can learn to be a little more dominant in the way I carry myself, without looking like an @ss.

It's a bit disappointing that when I do finally meet an alpha, genetics plays such an obviously major role.

In the meantime, I will keep my eyes open, and if I run across any 5'7" alphas I will definitely let you know.
When it comes to outright Alpha, unfortunately genetics do play a role. However, height isn't an automatic deterrent. In high school the kid I knew with the hottest girl as his girlfriend was like 5'6 or 5'7. And when she dumped him for cheating he was with another hot girl. And a hot girl before the hottest girl in our school. He was confident and socially savvy, but alpha isn't something he was. Major scumbag tho. His "friends" hated him and always talked sh1t, calling him a "me-guy" and all this stuff. Scum isn't equal to alpha though.

I also knew another kid at college who was actually pretty alpha and only about 5'6-5'8. He had a dominant presence, you could feel it around him, and he was the AMOG in his group of friends even though he was the smallest. He was banging a lot of sloots at our school then was dating a maxim model that went here for like a year. Granted they were both good looking and the highshcool kid played varsity Football and basketball, height isn't that big of a deterrent is what I'm getting at.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that being around kids lowers your natural test (nature's way of protecting the young) I wonder if having to dominate inmates increases your natural test. Zekko can you get a blood sample from this guy to test out my theory?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko can you get a blood sample from this guy to test out my theory?
This is an old thread, so I don't even remember this guy's name to be honest. But I wonder if there are any studies that compare testosterone levels of prison guards to the general population?

Anyway, I'm not so sure testosterone is everything.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko, my man, I know you've been pondering T injection for quite some time--or at least it piqued your interest. It's time to pull the trigger and come over to the dark side.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I projected my own ideas of masculinity onto him. I think I projected what I perceived to be the forum's idea of masculinity on him...Mind you, this thread is quite a few years old, and attitudes and beliefs about alpha males have evolved a bit on here since then.
To be honest I didn't notice the thread was old and thought it was a recent one.
Well, it can, if it gives you status. But you're kind of making the same point I was - the women weren't attracted to him because of his job.
It's not so much your job that is important, it's what your job says about you. So no, a job can't "give" you status, it can give you perceived status but if this isn't backed up by YOU, the person, it doesn't mean much.
...As I said before, this made women feel safe around him, and I definitely think that is a turn on to women, wouldn't you agree?
It's the feeling of safety when she is with a man (sexually) that is attractive...not the capability and not when it's random men. There are fewer and fewer situations where women need to feel safe as well.
In the nature world, the alpha male isn't the male lion who can beat up all the female lions, it's the male lion who can defeat all the other male lions.
But this isn't the animal kingdom (yes we are animals but much more sophisticated but also a lot simpler too). The alpha male isn't the biggest person nor the smartest...it isn't that easy.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that being around kids lowers your natural test (nature's way of protecting the young) I wonder if having to dominate inmates increases your natural test. Zekko can you get a blood sample from this guy to test out my theory?
:eek::D rofl..

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko, my man, I know you've been pondering T injection for quite some time--or at least it piqued your interest. It's time to pull the trigger and come over to the dark side.
Actually, I wouldn't mind trying it out if you could just take it in pill form. The creams are only lower dose. Injections I'm not thrilled about - not that I'm afraid of them, but it just seems unnatural to me to be jamming needles into my body. Also not thrilled about going to the doctor, getting the lab tests, continued monitoring, etc etc. Not sure that the hassle and bureaucratic red tape is worth it to me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the feeling of safety when she is with a man (sexually) that is attractive...not the capability and not when it's random men. There are fewer and fewer situations where women need to feel safe as well.
Not sure I agree there. True this isn't the middle ages, but I'm betting that women still feel vulnerable more often than you might think. Being with a strong man is still a turn on for women, IMO.

But this isn't the animal kingdom (yes we are animals but much more sophisticated but also a lot simpler too). The alpha male isn't the biggest person nor the smartest...it isn't that easy.
True enough, the alpha male concept doesn't translate flawlessly from nature to humanity, and there are much more complications and variations for what does translate. I'm not a huge proponent of the alpha male concept as it is advocated by this forum. But I do think that women want a top guy, they want a guy they can be proud of, that they can make their girlfriends jealous with. A guy might be able to fit that bill for a lot of different reasons, could be a tough guy, could be a good looking guy, could make a lot of money, could have a lot of friends, etc.

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the detriment of not being very tall at 5'9. Does being tall REALLY have that big of an effect? I have tall friends (6'2+) and they don't really have any more or less luck with women than anyone else I know.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the detriment of not being very tall at 5'9. Does being tall REALLY have that big of an effect? I have tall friends (6'2+) and they don't really have any more or less luck with women than anyone else I know.
From what I'be seen, tall and muscular guys draw in women like nobody's business. Tall skinny guys not as much.

Short muscular guys not really as much either