Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finally heard it from a womans mouth

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was out last night,dancing with a woman I've known for a month or so. She was grinding etc with me on the floor,but she had a new guy she met that night and invited him to the bar we were going to. SO at the end of the night, she wanted to go out for breakfast and the rest of us really didn't.
She then said "you need to go out to breakfast with me" WHY? "because this is 2010 and WOMEN have the PUZZY and so we have the power. If you want it, you have to do what WE want" I told her,"that only works if yours is the only one I want and there are other women who can handle that for me" SHe was pizzed at me because she had to go out to breakfast with dufus.
She really doesn't understand that her attitude may have been the reason she lost her marriage. It's all her husbands fault because he had an affair for 5 years.
Had several divorced women with that attitude,but none have ACTUALLY said it before. Don't think she's LTR material,maybe not even a short term fling. Just thought it was funny.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is that chick? I'm guessing she hasn't hit the Wile E. Coyote moment yet.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the sort of behavior that makes a lot of men absolutely hate women!!! OP, you handled her misguided behavior like a champ!!! Now, be strong and do not give her the time of day and show her who has the greatest power. I would have probably been a lot more blunt about her attitude, but you did wonderfully well.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's 40 odd,but has been out of the market since HS. Alot of these women think we all act like we did at 17. Don't seem to understand we have changed from the desperate little boys we were, into I really don't really care if YOU don't put out. On the plus side had a 21 year old want to see me again. So I told her which bar I usually hang out at.[see if it happens]

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
She's 40 odd,but has been out of the market since HS. Alot of these women think we all act like we did at 17. Don't seem to understand we have changed from the desperate little boys we were, into I really don't really care if YOU don't put out. On the plus side had a 21 year old want to see me again. So I told her which bar I usually hang out at.[see if it happens]
Strange. Being that old she should have hit that Wile E. Coyote point I mentioned before. I guess she's got game and has a lot of beta orbiters still inflating her self worth. I'm willing to bet she's good looking despite her age.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
You hit the nail on the head!! I act completely different from when I was in my teens. This is the type of women you get going, I mean really!!! You start foreplaying her and when it gets hot, you get up and put your clothes on and take a big a$$ pass. That will screw her already jacked up mind up!

When you mature, you know women are not the end all be all. It takes time sure.... being an afc, being hurt or whatever, but when you get it, life dramatically changes for the better.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd only give her about a 5. Huge lungs-about DD but a little overweight. Maybe some would call her better,but she smokes-loses most of her points there. The only thing I want smoking in my house is a condom

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
I'd only give her about a 5. Huge lungs-about DD but a little overweight. Maybe some would call her better,but she smokes-loses most of her points there. The only thing I want smoking in my house is a condom
Perhaps a reality check is in order then? Next time she starts up with that crap just call her out on it:

"Yeah, to a point you're right. YOUNG women do have power, but nature set an expiration date and yours was years ago. That's why guys keep getting better with age. Once I hit 40 I'll have the options and power you did at 20."

Something to that effect :)

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
"because this is 2010 and WOMEN have the PUZZY
Who the fukk had the puzzy in 2009 and before? Was it kept in some hidden puzzy vault in Hugh Hefner's basement? Did it escape, and women hunted it down and captured it?

She: go with breakfast with me.
You: why?
she: women have the PUZZY!!
you: I'm not that hungry, just give me hand job and we'll call it even.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
She then said "you need to go out to breakfast with me" WHY? "because this is 2010 and WOMEN have the PUZZY and so we have the power. If you want it, you have to do what WE want"
Jophil would have said, " Ya know, I just lost my appetite for McPuzzy."

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Who the fukk had the puzzy in 2009 and before? Was it kept in some hidden puzzy vault in Hugh Hefner's basement? Did it escape, and women hunted it down and captured it?

She: go with breakfast with me.
You: why?
she: women have the PUZZY!!
you: I'm not that hungry, just give me hand job and we'll call it even.

I think what she really meant was that women have all the puzzy but now have (all) at least half the money. Before they just had all the puzzy. Men don't have the economic advantage to equalize it anymore. So much for equality.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
I'm not that hungry, just give me hand job and we'll call it even.
Repped. LMAO.

I am so stealing this.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i continue to espouse that the ONLY response you should ever exhibit towards a woman who cops attitude... any kind of attitude... is to LAUGH.

anything other than laughing at her engages her and reinforces her view. she will twist it all around in her head afterwards and tell herself things like 'he's just jealous cuz he cant hit it.'

while confronting a woman's silly thoughts is better than cowing to them... nothing is better than laughing.

Laughing is the ULTIMATE technique for putting a woman in her place. You'll never see a woman get angrier than when you laugh at her when she's being serious.

Laughing also says 'this whole situation means so little to me that not only can you not upset me, you're actually making me laugh.'

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laughing is the typical and effective adult response to a child's silliness dribbling out of its mouth.

Who knew it's also the same in dealing with women eh? :)

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
She then said "you need to go out to breakfast with me" WHY? "because this is 2010 and WOMEN have the PUZZY and so we have the power.
:confused: Not having a go at you sodbuster, but this has been annoying me everytime I see this thread. I fully agree with her and it certainly does apply to the 90 percenters but my question is why did she say this to you? Are you not making it clear to her you get ass relatively easy and know all about the game etc?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a little slow on the uptake,I'd need to get out the crayons and draw her a picture. Recently divorced and I think she has an inflated sense of worth. Used to her husband begging?Needs to have some more time to see what her new "value" is. She thinks I'm into her,but I'd never date a recently divorced woman. She needs about a year of single.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
She's a little slow on the uptake,I'd need to get out the crayons and draw her a picture. Recently divorced and I think she has an inflated sense of worth. Used to her husband begging?Needs to have some more time to see what her new "value" is. She thinks I'm into her,but I'd never date a recently divorced woman. She needs about a year of single.
That's a good point. She needs some time to let her head drift out of the clouds. Many women get divorced because they think they're going to have this grand old time being single and the world will be their oyster like it was when they were 20 years younger. Boy are they in for a rude awakening. Many times they even try to get back with their ex because they realized how bad the fvcked up. Cant' tell you how many times I've seen women get older, finally divorce, and then and only then realize just how good they really had it. Actually, that's women's lib in a nutshell when you think about it. They b1tched and moaned about getting "equality", basically being able to hop crotch to crotch all they want and have their fair share of working like men do, but when they got into the real world they realized it's not all that and a bag of chips like the feminists promised them. You mean they actually have to work and perform and have to be held to a standard? Screw that! This is the bottom line of why women are less happy today than they were 40 years ago.

In short, let her come to her senses when men stop beating down her door, when she realizes the only AFC/orbiters she has chomping at the bit to get into her panties are well into their 50s & 60s. That's when she'll snap out of it and realize where she actually stands on the sexual marketplace, which is to say pretty darn low on the totem pole.