Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finall got the girls # who i had oneitis for, really bored now

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, there was this girl in two of my classes my freshman year. At first I just thought she was hot, then I started likeing her more. The bad thing was I never talked to her, and no I wasn't a stalker.

Sophomore year I liked her less, still didn't talk to her.

Junior year, last year, talked to her a little, liked her a lot less.

So one day during football practice, I saw her down in the gym, she had volleyball practice, I figured I would try talkin to her and see what happened.

I haven't seen her anywhere else since school ended so I decided I would send her a message on myspace, just asking how volleyball was going.

We started talking from there, and then started joking around if we fought for some reason, but at the end I ended up getting her number.

So heres the last part of the convo.

I was getting a little bored with her during the convo but oh well.

me: Lol I don't think you can handle me
her: psh i bet i can handle every single part of you
me: haha you're gonna have to prove it
her: lol ok how?
me: well lets hangout and you can prove it there
her: hey i have to get off so just text me k....*** ****

So I texted her a couple days later to try and set up the "date" and she would just like talk about things.

I was getting a little anoyed and even more bored with her so I figured I would sen her a push-pull that I think Supremo posted in another thread, didn't really have to much to lose.

me: know what? you're cute...too bad we wouldn't workout together
her: guess that's just too bad
me: lol

So I was wondering would you guys even pursue it anymore? Or do you guys think I just start talking to her again when school starts again?

Another plate wouldn't be bad to have right now, and maybe I could get something out of it.

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
stoner1129 said:
Long story short, there was this girl in two of my classes my freshman year. At first I just thought she was hot, then I started likeing her more. The bad thing was I never talked to her, and no I wasn't a stalker.

Sophomore year I liked her less, still didn't talk to her.

Junior year, last year, talked to her a little, liked her a lot less.

So one day during football practice, I saw her down in the gym, she had volleyball practice, I figured I would try talkin to her and see what happened.

I haven't seen her anywhere else since school ended so I decided I would send her a message on myspace, just asking how volleyball was going.

We started talking from there, and then started joking around if we fought for some reason, but at the end I ended up getting her number.

So heres the last part of the convo.

I was getting a little bored with her during the convo but oh well.

me: Lol I don't think you can handle me
her: psh i bet i can handle every single part of you
me: haha you're gonna have to prove it
her: lol ok how?
me: well lets hangout and you can prove it there
her: hey i have to get off so just text me k....*** ****

So I texted her a couple days later to try and set up the "date" and she would just like talk about things.

I was getting a little anoyed and even more bored with her so I figured I would sen her a push-pull that I think Supremo posted in another thread, didn't really have to much to lose.

me: know what? you're cute...too bad we wouldn't workout together
her: guess that's just too bad
me: lol

So I was wondering would you guys even pursue it anymore? Or do you guys think I just start talking to her again when school starts again?

Another plate wouldn't be bad to have right now, and maybe I could get something out of it.
Did you just casually bring up taking her out or were you straightforward and asked her out? If you asked her and she didn't answer then she probably doesn't want to go out. She also didn't bite your hook to try to bait her by telling her u didn't workout (...even though nothing ever happened.) She doesn't seem very interested.

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda casually asked her.

I went like this

me: so when are you gonna prove you can handle me
her: lol when i'm up for it
me: lol i get it you're scared, nice answer though
her: am not
me: actions are louder than words
her: my words are louder than actions blah blah blah

That's the beginning of when we started texting, and maybe but i'm not sure yet.