Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Final Fantasy 7 Installation Problem- No Disk

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I found FF7, for the PC, have not played it in years, and cannot install it because I guess I need the installation disk, which is conveniently nowhere to be found. I have Disk 1/2/3, but this does nothing...does anyone have any clue if I can somehow get around this somehow? Thanks.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Final Fantasy 7 is arguably the best out of the whole series. Back in my former AFC days (although I am still an AFC), I played 1 through 7.

Final Fantasy 7 is one of the best.

The next best is Final Fantasy II or Final Fantasy IV in Japan (the one with Cecil and Rosaline)

Ugh...I feel like a geek.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Final Fantasy 7 is the best. Play it like a rockstar on the playstation.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7 is great and I still go back to it (which is the mark of a great game that you still play it 9 years after you got it), but I still think that 10 and 10-2 are the best in the series.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
7 is great and I still go back to it (which is the mark of a great game that you still play it 9 years after you got it), but I still think that 10 and 10-2 are the best in the series.
X2 is utter crap. I'm a huge fan of the series (even 8) and I couldn't stand more than an hour of X2.

I enjoyed 10, however.