Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Filthy Rich: Permission to Cheat?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.momlogic.com/2008/10/filthy_rich_permission_to_chea.php?icid=10021483

Not trying to open up another debate about money and how it effects "the game", but I read this and thought it was interesting because it has been my personal observation that when money is involved, women tend to turn a blind eye toward infidelity.

A friend of mine, back when he was "in the money", one night he showed up at a club with his mistress, hand in hand, with his wife's brother right behind him.

When the sh!t hit the fan and he lost his fortune, his wife was sobbing to me "Why didn't you TELL me he was cheating on me!?"

She knew EXACTLY what was going on, she just tuned it out of her mind as long as the money was coming in.

Incidentally, these two were married BEFORE he came into money.

Reading the comments I can't help but think that a lot of these women who are saying that cheating is not tolerable, if they happened to find themselves in a situation where their SO became very wealthy (or they landed a wealthy man) that they would be exactly like most of the women this article talks about.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women would rather share a winner then have a loser all to themselves. We hear that being preached on these forums quite a bit and I think that this is just a classic example of that.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe these women are more mercenary then loving wife.

And while they cry out at the men who cheat on them, they may not be so innocent either when it comes to fidelity. Just quieter.

But in your example it seems like the wife's brother was the one with the blind eye. There's nothing in the story that we can conclude that the wife knew about this.

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guarantee you that women that don't mind their husbands cheating on them are having sex with other men. You think they are gonna let them have all the fun?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they marry for money, then infidelity won't be the deal breaker, now will it?

And if they marry for love, then no money in the world will make up for what is lost.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They might put up with it. Or they may try to take half your money in a divorce.

If I were filthy rich, I wouldn't want to chance it. Why marry if you're filthy rich? At least, why marry right away? I'd have some fun first.

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rich men tend to want the finer things in life. Beautiful house, car, bank account, children, etc

So, They also want a gorgeous wife to show off(trophy wife) and forget about having a good personality.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trd323 said:
rich men tend to want the finer things in life. Beautiful house, car, bank account, children, etc

So, They also want a gorgeous wife to show off(trophy wife) and forget about having a good personality.
Yeah thats right. Its why we should settle for the troll under the bridge instead. Its wrong to value a woman for her looks. So utterly, totally wrong.

While we are at it, we need to also ensure that we are completely attentive to her needs. This is important and shows that as a man we think of something other then ourselves.

Above all else, understand that frequent gifts show her that you love her and raising your voice in response to a tantrum is disrespectful.

Yes. Yes. You are 100% correct.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to Ruckus for the thread from the Independent,suggest you all read it,seems to support the DJ's approach to relationships.

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone think Hillary and Mrs. Spitz screwed other guys while married? I do. The new governor of NY and his wife admitted to having affairs.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hillary? The only man dumb enough to stick his **** in that manlet would be Bill Clinton

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt....if the hubby is fukking around and she looks the other way, it's a free ticket to getting her coochie pounded by the pool boy.

I would bet that these men also look the other way, to an extent.

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
Yeah thats right. Its why we should settle for the troll under the bridge instead. Its wrong to value a woman for her looks. So utterly, totally wrong.

While we are at it, we need to also ensure that we are completely attentive to her needs. This is important and shows that as a man we think of something other then ourselves.

Above all else, understand that frequent gifts show her that you love her and raising your voice in response to a tantrum is disrespectful.

Yes. Yes. You are 100% correct.
Thanks. thought it was great post.

I usually date girls that are at clubs wearing a short ass dress and the first question they ask is what kind of car I drive. But thats ok because she is gorgeous and has legs to die for. Also, ALL my friends will think I am the biggest PIMP becaue they see that my girlfriend is SOOOO freaking HOT and all I care about is their validation that I am such a DJ.

And guess what she also likes to be treated like siht because she has so much baggage that she is fine with that. All you have to do is give her that $1000 dollar LV purse and life is good becaue when I buy her expensive things thats the only time she even pays attention to me and gives me sex. And if I dont buy her things she looks at the pool boy in a way that I wish she would look at me, but again its ok as long as my wife is HOOOOOOTTTTTTTT and my friends think so too.

And why be romantic with her, she will just think that I am some loser "AFC" so again I will ignore her and neg her all the time saying things like: Nice haircut, is that a wig or my favorite you have really nice hands, are you a hand model?

And when she gets all naggy and I know it has nothing to do with me not taking out the trash, but more with how I have been treating her the last month because I have done all the "PIMP" stuff and not AFC BS. I will yell at her for nagging at me. Instead of showering her with my sincere love and affection and trying to solve why she is so angry.

EXACTLY. I get it WE ARE ON THE SAME BOAT my friend.

I love getting these girls and forget those trolls under the bridge that would love me for who I am and will understand what was going on with my life and would love me whether I was a billionaire or a clerk that make 40K a year. Th egirl that makes me lunch and sends it to my office just because I told her how much I loved her cooking. THe troll that me sending her a "just thinking of you..." text would melt and make her day with no money involved.

FCUK THat troll under the bridge. YOU ARE 100% correct my friend. lets get together some time so we can get dressed with fur boas and a furry vest and a crazy loking hat and pick up these girls.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Live in your bubble all you want pal.

At our most basic, men are attracted to looks.

At a womans most basic, they are attracted to looks, power, security and social status.

They are going to gravitate to the man which can best provide that for them. Based on their looks they will have a broader choice. The better looking the girl, the more choice she has in landing a better mate. Succesful wealthy men **** hot women because hot women make themselves avalible to them. You on the other hand have to work twice as hard as they do and often have to deal with endless **** trying to keep them happy.

You have cash, the pretty girls like you more because you can provide security in spades, social proof for their social circle and have more power then most other potential mates. Thats 3 out of 4 son

But stick to your disney reality if you like. No where did I mention game or any of that other ridiculous bull**** so I dont understand the need to draw a correlation between the two either.

Attraction IS superficial. It IS superficial for women for too. I dont make the rules buddy, I just accept them for what they are.

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
Live in your bubble all you want pal.

At our most basic, men are attracted to looks.

At a womans most basic, they are attracted to looks, power, security and social status.

They are going to gravitate to the man which can best provide that for them. Based on their looks they will have a broader choice. The better looking the girl, the more choice she has in landing a better mate. Succesful wealthy men **** hot women because hot women make themselves avalible to them. You on the other hand have to work twice as hard as they do and often have to deal with endless **** trying to keep them happy.

You have cash, the pretty girls like you more because you can provide security in spades, social proof for their social circle and have more power then most other potential mates. Thats 3 out of 4 son

But stick to your disney reality if you like. No where did I mention game or any of that other ridiculous bull**** so I dont understand the need to draw a correlation between the two either.

Attraction IS superficial. It IS superficial for women for too. I dont make the rules buddy, I just accept them for what they are.

Then why the hell are you even trying to learn seduction or on this board.

You have your answer in getting ALL the girls.

go to school or start a successful business and make 6 figures or more and the women will all drool over you.

Attraction is not superficial. and I will quote DYD Attraction is not a choice.

its crazy that you dont see your own self-fulfilling prophecy.

I dont make money then I have nothing else to offer a woman= doomed to have a fat and ugly woman. Look at julia roberts who married a camera man.

You dont think that a women will like you for your sense of humor, compassion, love, understanding, etc. There is more to a relationship than money.

But believe what you want bro. I have a lot more to offer a women than just my bank account.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trd323 said:
Then why the hell are you even trying to learn seduction or on this board.

You have your answer in getting ALL the girls.

go to school or start a successful business and make 6 figures or more and the women will all drool over you.

its crazy that you dont see your own self-fulfilling prophecy.

I dont make money then I have nothing else to offer a woman= doomed to have a fat and ugly woman. Look at julia roberts who married a camera man.

You dont think that a women will like you for your sense of humor, compassion, love, understanding, etc. There is more to a relationship than money.

But believe what you want bro. I have a lot more to offer a women than just my bank account.
Are you retarded or something? Last I checked this was hardly a forum geared towards seduction theory. If thats what you are looking for here I think you may be in the wrong place son. If anything this is more about self improvement then outright seduction through various techniques. At least thats the impression I got anyway.

If you cant see the irony in that statement then I just dont know about you. Attraction is at its most base SUPERFICIAL. If it was all about YOUR PERSONALITY you would not have a the problem where nice guy beta males cant meet women.

Im starting to think you are a woman or really are just starting out in which case I guess this outburst would be forgivable.

A good relationship is about about what? Love? Compassion? Understanding? A sense of humor? Scientifically that makes no sense. Historically that makes no sense. Practically speaking? It makes no sense either. Actually, your entire point of view is illogical in the least with no basis in reality whatsoever.

Believe what you want to believe. Women are attracted to money just like you are attracted to arse and tits. Not the money itself, what it represents. That does not mean to say that you need money to attract women but just like a nice pair of DD's on a 5'5 skinny blonde is going to turn mens heads so a nice fat wallet will turn a womens head.

I dont make the rules buddy. I just accept them for what they are.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most women will overlook cheating if they are getting most of what they want in a relationship. They simply don't divorce if a man strays. There has to be another reason. I think it's genetic. If a man has money, well, it depends on the pre-nup. ;-)

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterSinister said:
I guarantee you that women that don't mind their husbands cheating on them are having sex with other men. You think they are gonna let them have all the fun?

I don't think so. Look at Posh Spice. I bet she didn't cheat. These women are so worried about losing the meal ticket they don't risk it.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Needless to say I agree with Harry, but lets not get back on that never ending carousel. Some people will never understand.

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am new to this????? not even close

I started in this community 3 years ago. Biggest AFC. Ran game broke it down. Got good. banged more girls than 2 lifetimes. But I waas not happy. So, in the lasat year all I did was work on myself and dated girls that made me truly happy. I broke down what a "troll" girl wanted, not 10s but definately cuties. And I will tell you that being honest and real made the difference.

We both have different views of women. I love them and they make my life better, but I dont put that "***** on a pedestal". Its truly just two people caring for eachother.

And thats why I do not believe that all they want is money. I am not even close to making 6 figures more like a starving student. Yet, have the most amazing relationships.

I am just letting other people in this community know that you dont have to be some else that you are not, and you should just be who you are and be proud of it. Whether you make millions or an average "joe-six pack" you will meet the girl that will make you float in air. That I will not be ashamed to say.

Good luck finding that girl bro. But I trully believe you dont have to make millions to find your dream girl, but if you believe that I completely respect that.

Peace and hope to see you out there.