Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fighting the phone . . . . .

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried fellas, I tried sooo hard. Now let me tell you a little story.

It was a beautiful day when I was visiting a club in Rocky Pointe Mexico, called The Reef. I was on the stage dancing when I noticed through the plethora of exposed piecred breasts, and the aroma of cheap Mexican beer (Tecate, I hate that sh#t) I noticed a girl so stunning I had instantly filled my colostomy bag. heheehe. She is 5'7'', blonde hair, blue eyes and has a nice ass. About a 9. I use my DJ skillz and spend the night with her on the first night but I don't do anything with her. At the end of the holiday she takes my phone number.

About two weeks ago she comes up to visit me. We have a great time and I hit. Now this is all two days before I leave to Oregon. Here are the facts:

- I have been here for about a week now and she calls me everyday.

-Says her ex-boyfriend was a loser that he never paid for ****. I spent hella fetty on that date. A little less than 2 hundo.

-Last night on the phone I was like I'll call you tommorow, I just called and she didn't answer.

Here are the things that are going thru my head..

*Do she like me anymore?
*Why would she not answer if she knows im gonna call at certain time?
*What does she mean by "I totally think ur a good guy"? <--wtf is that?
*Am I just overeacting?

I mean she has to like me...I mean we had a good time.....(breathing fast need in hailer). Im starting to cry becuase she didnt answer the phone.whatever man......HELP ME PlEASE

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh. my. god.

if i were you, id seriously consider READING ANYTHING ON THIS SITE!

seriously man, i would just forget about this girl till u actually understand what is going on and stop ****ing up.

here are some things, but if u really want to read, stop this AFC **** NOW or click the X. im dead serious

ok, if u arent a ***** and actually want to try here ya go.

1st- she says her bf was a guy who never paid, she is trying to make u pay for ****. mistake number 1. never do something becuase her last bf didnt do it righ. u are not him, u are not suppose to make up for his mistakes.

2nd- NEVER CALL THE NEXT DAY. never call when she tells u to call. wait 4-7 days. tatoo that somewhere.

3. Stop talkin to her everyday. she is getting tired of u cause u are always aviable.

oh, almost forgot, here is where u run to read the bible for the next 3 weeks.

SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU, SHE WANTS YOUR MONEY AND SHE IS PROBABLY ****ING OTHER GUYS RIGHT NOW

Now turn off the phone, and read the bible for next 3 weeks. i dont want u posting or doing anything else. Just read.

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omg, what have i done?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WILL U JUST ****ING READ THE BIBLE AND DONT POST ANYMORE UNTILL U FINISH?!

-HPNOTQ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
syemour.

bro..you didnt do a thing wrong. it just sounds like you've hit your first taste in reality about women.

personally, i think this chick pretty much used you for a good time and thats it. if she saw you as LTR material, she wouldn't be comparing you to her ex "loser" bf.

the reason she is comparing you is so she can rationalize sleeping with you because you are what her ex loser bf isnt. but, a woman like this isn't attracted to you in the end because her woman's mind WANTS to change her ex loser bf.

you might be the greatest guy in the world, with tons of humor, charm, wit, and is great in bed...but...to her, you are not a challenge anymore.

her ex bf is still the challenge. its going to be hard to hear this, but, you're gonna have to NEXT her. its easy to say because we aren't in your shoes, we dont see how HOT this girl is, but trust us bro..this is a no win situation..

unless all you want is a FB, if thats the case, leave the oneitis at home, and start dating other women again, stop calling this girl, stop the emails, stop the messages to her phone. as soon as her ex bf acts up again, i'm sure she'll be calling you for another GOOD TIME.

-HQ