Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fighting my inner Wuss.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I started dating a new girl (HB8.5) and after a couple weeks of sex there is an issue that is bothering me.

I met her at work, and although I credited myself for beating out the other 50 computer geeks who like her, before I even started working there she was dating someone from a different floor. Anyhow he dumped her about 3 weeks before I started dating her, but although I know better than to ask for a total commitment, I would at least like to know I have a company-wide commitment.

The problem is, because he dumped her, psychologically she will want to prove she can get him back, even if I'm a better guy.

I've asked her about it and the message I basically got is: if he wanted a commitment, she'd go back with him. She said girls sleep around because "someone" doesn't want a commitment.

This bothers me obviously but on the other hand it's too soon to ask her for a commitment. But what really bothers me is she's on the pill and I don't exactly want a work orgy. She said she needs to date someone 30 days before having feelings for them. We dated about 20 days.

So I haven't contacted her since Wednesday, when she last stayed over.

I feel my inner wuss trying to take over and blow it.

Advice appreciated.

DJF AGAIN!

Banned
Reaction score
Take my advice before I'm banned again.

Guys you have to understand, because a girl fvcks you, that does not mean she likes you, cares about you, or even wants to hang with you. Majority of the girls I encounter when I'm doin my sexual state thing, most of them are really just great fvcks. They just want some good sex, I give that to them, and it's over.

But guys get in trouble, when they take a girl that's just a fvck, and try to turn her into a girlfriend. She's your "girl" because you fvcked her....but understand, the "friend" part...TAKES TIME TO BUILT, and you can't call someone your "girl-friend" unless they are really that...and that means she's "a friend you fvck"!

To the original poster, let me ask you some questions....

1. Can you trust this girl?
2. If your car was stopped on the side of the road 50 miles out from her house at 4 in the morning, would she drive over and help you out and pick you up?
3. If you were poor and "nothing" would she still hang with you and like you?
4. If people are talkin shyt about you, would she have your back?

See, if you answered yes to these four questions, you have a "friend" but if you answered no or maybe to ANYONE of these questions, you just have a "girl."

Read my post in the tips section called, "I have it" gunwitch is also another one...it's all about sexual state. Just fvck this girl bro, but you have to have a great sexual flow though.....and when she begins to act more like a "friend" (based on those 4 questions) just continue to fvck her and other girls as well.

DJF AGAIN!

Banned
Reaction score
Most guys won't take my advice given however, reason being is due to the way we are taught. It's the programming bullshyt that still needs to get out of you guys' heads.

Being in a relationship with a girl is a "gift" to the girl. You don't just give your "gift" to just anybody. Why the hell do you call a girl your girlfriend who clearly doesnt' have your back? I mean guys, am I missing something here? I damn sure wouldn't hang with a guy that didn't have my back, so why in the hell would I have a chick on my arm in public who didn't have my back? So I start getting jumped and what does she do...stand there and laugh? WTF?

What's wrong with just being single and fvckin chicks? And if you don't wanna fvck alot of chicks due to the chances of diseases, etc...then what's wrong with just knowing alot of chicks and being around them?? Why MUST you have a girl friend and be in a relationship??

Because of this "need to have a relationship" guys usually settle for chicks that are clearly not the best relationship type for him.

It's like what Anti-Dump said, when you go to the car lot, you don't build a car you buy a car. And you don't build a relationship you buy a relationship

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the rebound-guy, chances are she's using you to make him jealous so he will commit, you're probably easy too and that gives her control which is something she needs now to protect herself from getting hurt. At least she's upfront about it, I had a friend who got ****ed up by a girl who did this to him.

Start dating other girls. Treat her like a **** buddy - stop doing the whole relationship thing. If you want to move things along to a relationship then try to take back some more control over the relationship but be warned because it will probably end it.

DJF AGAIN!

Banned
Reaction score
But he doesn't have a relationship......

You say treat her "like" a fvck buddy, at this point in their lives, THAT'S ALL SHE IS!

I wouldn't hang with a guy I just met and tell him all my life secrets and be "realll cooool with him" shyt, it takes time to get to know a person, I mean I can give the guy some "dap" in the streets (lol) but I can't go around calling this guy my "friend" because I don't know him, and he hasn't proven himself to be a friend yet!

So to the poster.....why consider a girl who hasn't proven herself to be a friend yet, why consider her your "girl" FRIEND?
Noooo, she's just your "girl" and you just FVCK YOUR GIRL.....it's like just a business relationship. You provide her value (a good fvck) she provides you value (a good fvck) AND THAT'S IT.

If you want MORE THAN THAT....you have to allow the relationship to get to that point, OR.....filter through chicks UNTIL you find one that is a "friend at first sight"....you know what I mean. By why not just fvck some chicks man? Why all the Mickey Mouse/Minnie Mouse, Fred and Wilma Fredstone shyt?

We are in our early 20's...."love bytches" later on, trust me, you're not missing out on anything except some whining azz kids, a big azz housenote, and a very irriating and caged life.

Who was it that sung that song, " I wanna be free!" Lol, you guys don't wanna be free, you wanna be tied down, lol lol, wtf is wrong with you? That's like me going up to the cops and saying, "Can you lock me up?" Lol, as stupid as that sounds, it's how stupid you guys look for wanting to QUICKLY jump into a relationship. :crackup:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
I feel my inner wuss trying to take over and blow it.

Your inner wuss has already enveloped you. Stop worrying about this. Charm her pants off and fvck her like she's never been fvcked before and quit your worrying because at that point she wouldn't think twice about some other guy.