Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fighting 101 - for n3wb1es

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen up fellas. Ol' AFK is here to teach you the fundamental part of a fight. This is the GOLDEN RULE of all fights:

"If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan it right."

Yessiree, shoot that ****er, kick him in the balls, poke at his eyes, bite his ears, knee his groin, hit him with the nearest not-so-blunt object, whatever. Do whatever you need to to win and stay alive. The Master has left the house.

By the way, the Golden GOLDEN Rule is that one should never fight, but if one does find themselves in such unfortunate circumstances, do not make it a fair fight. Dying is not honorable...dying is just...dead.:woo:

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf is this? Oh well.. year 2005.. the feminists have turned the whole society into p*ssies

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Came to think of it, the majority of people think this way. There is no honor in the world today. Atleast not in our culture. Everybody turned into p*ssies, just look at politics. A crime done today would probably result in death penalty 100 years ago. FEMINISTS!

Thats why nobody fight with their fists no more. Society made us this way. If nobody would have a gun, nobody would have to be strapped to protect themselves.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the poster. Im gonna do whatever it takes to win. Im not gonna get my ass beat just because of "honor"........If you would get ur ass beat because of honor you are an idiot.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 007~JC
Dear lord even the fvcking Tips Forum isn't about girls anymore.

WTF.

Wanna learn to fight? www.Sherdog.net
Wanna learn about money? www.richdad.com
Wanna just joke and fvck around? www.facethejury.com
Wanna learn about GIRLS? www.sosu...nevermind.

Let's get back on track people. ;)

Well dude, if you read recent threads, there have been a lot about fighting so I decided to post my master tip. I think I will come up with a new name for it:

SAFMAT
(super awesome fighting and magnificent attack technique) :crackup:

This is bible material my friend. and that mavec **** too...yea...:cheer:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I would rather fight a guy with a weapon than a gun. Be honest, we cant beat everyone in a "fair" fist fight, but if he pulls out a knife or a gun I get to pull out my seecamp and blast 7 shot in his head. If there is more than 3 mr.kahr gets blasted off for a few rounds. Fist fights are lame, I might get beat up and killed; gun and knife are better.

Reaction score
Thats right. You fight with honor only when you have to. A street fight is just a fight. There are no rules.

Beat the **** out of the other guy. Take the necessary steps to win.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An undefeated fighter once said: I never get into fights I know I cannot win.

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
what if the guy has you in a hold from the back so the other guy can hit you without you being able to do anything

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow you are all so tough. Internet tough guys scare me.

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti gun people are stupid. Have you ever thought that if guns where illegal. The criminals would still have them anyway. So lets all just be shot at and not be able to shoot back? sorry just had to get that out.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hungry_american
Anti gun people are stupid. Have you ever thought that if guns where illegal. The criminals would still have them anyway. So lets all just be shot at and not be able to shoot back? sorry just had to get that out.
Wow great, what does this have to do with this topic?

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hungry_american
Yes, you have a big e-pen1s. Listen hotshot wannabe, having a gun takes responsibility. You're basically saying that if we take away laws, people would obey them out of sheer duty.

1 word: bullsh1t

You my friend, need to stop being so cynical. There is no easy solution to the gun problem, but giving guns to everyone so they can "shoot back" is not the way. Plus, if you don't fvck with criminals, chances are they will not fvck with you. I've had people offer me drugs on various accounts but I tell them I'm not interested and they never ask me again once they realize they can't get money otuta be because I don't bring too much money to school anyways. Also, I do not hang in the "gangster" crowd so I don't have that problem.

I bet you're too cool for school too right. yeah...keep thinking that.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone tries to start a fight with you, say "Listen, I just got out of prison and I'm not going back over this silliness." As soon as your assailant hears you've been inside he will assume you can look after yourself and back off.

Warning - Won't work on people who know you haven't been to prison.