Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fight help, I've got myself into a situation.

thebestthing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
damn I shoulda read the post before mine...fvck it. lol good luck
haha it's appreciated anyway, I'm just glad no fighting happened.
I'll keep the advice in mind.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow this whole situation is just pathetic

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you manned up when you had to. Most fears in life are unfounded, but it's always best to rise to the occasion.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, and you thought you had something to worry about. A mummy's boy isn't gonna kick your arse. Though seriously if he gives you sh1t face to face again just smirk at him and punch him in the face. Simple as that. Bully him back.

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, "not being able to go out that late" and being taken away by his mommy? Ridicule the **** out of him and ruin his rep.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, now just treat this guy as a complete joke from now on. Mkae up a funny nickname for him and just ridicule him whenever he tries anything. problem solved.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thebestthing said:
Just to let everyone know, the fight was roughly 7 hours ago. I showed up, his friends were a bunch of tight-pants, eyeliner wearing skater emo *****es, and when a friend of mine walked up they looked at eachother like they were scared, lmao.

So **** was getting underway, and we see this lady walking up to us. Turns out, it's the kids mom. She comes up, asks what the hell we're doing here, ask what the deal is. My sister's like 'This little kid won't leave my brother alone.'
And she's like 'OH, he's the one that molested that girl up there?'
It's like dead silent, and my friend stephen just busts out "Oh GOD, I wouldn't molest that thing."
Even the mom laughed, ended up backhanding her kid in front of us, then took him home.

Just wanted to throw the update out there for everyone that's been helping.
That kid is a p*ssy

No fighting, fortunately, which is what I wanted to avoid in the first place. I was only doing it to get the kid off my ass, but even then he's still texting me and calling me a *****.
Here's what you do. Next time you see him, punch the f*cker in the face. Right out of the blue when he doesn't expect it. Kick his ass, don't take no sh*t. And stop being so scared of getting your ass kicked. Almost no one ever got seriously hurt in a high-school fight. An what if you receive a few punches, SO WHAT. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you should beat him up. Getting into trouble with the school heads is not worth it over a little baby like him. Usually intimidation works well enough on guys like him. Just walk up to him right in front of his nose (press him against the wall for added dramatic effect), stare and growl at him and tell him you're gonna rape his ass in front of everybody if he doesn't stop.

Eugene123

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can fight dirty throw some sand in his face and fight, and pick up **** on the ground.

or

have him start the fight and if one of you guys gets injured file a lawsuit, btw if that guy and his friends are over 18 then it sucks more for them.

but if you do fight, punch and hold the punch for like 1 second because it'll move all the kinetic energy from your hand or your feet to the body.

Colerbear

Reaction score
Yeah keep your chin tucked in hands up and whatever you do. DONT stop hitting him. And to give a punch you need to take a punch so if you cant take a couple punches dont even plan on going.

thebestthing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colerbear said:
Yeah keep your chin tucked in hands up and whatever you do. DONT stop hitting him. And to give a punch you need to take a punch so if you cant take a couple punches dont even plan on going.
Original kid left me alone.

Kids brother is the one talking **** to me now. Him and his band are playing at a local venue this Friday. We're attending, just to start trouble.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Yea, that's the way. Show that f*cker you're not scared.

If things are about to go haywire, be sure to be the first one to punch. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
You could win the fight with this piece of advice alone.
Be sure to KEEP punching until he's incapacitated.

I swear, punch first and keep punching and you won't lose any HS fight.

fckmyashol

Banned
Reaction score
dont be a pu$$y, fight him, thats how REAL men solve there problems...

dumbass..

Get-With-It

Don Juan
Reaction score
thebestthing said:
Original kid left me alone.

Kids brother is the one talking **** to me now. Him and his band are playing at a local venue this Friday. We're attending, just to start trouble.
Dude don't go starting some new **** now or you'll just end up in the same situation again. You gotta be the bigger man and just let this dramatic bull end already.

thebestthing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get-With-It said:
Dude don't go starting some new **** now or you'll just end up in the same situation again. You gotta be the bigger man and just let this dramatic bull end already.
It was yesterday, actually. I decided against attending. Everything's been quiet all day.

needstochange

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to some old school Eminem, gets you hyped as hell amd angry!

Criminal, Kim, Remember Me?, Amityville, Under the Influence, and Kill You.