Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fight help, I've got myself into a situation.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your going to get your ass handed to you.

Reason: You dont have the write mindset, and you're not confident in your own ability. Doesnt matter if your bigger and stronger and if hes some puny kid, if your unconfident in your ability and hes pissed off, hes going to kick the sh*t out of you.

Heres the key: ANGER AND AGGRESSION. You have to get pissed off and WANT to beat this kids fvcking ass. This is what it almost always comes down to in these kinds of juvenile fights.

Trust me, if your extremely mad and want to rip this kids head off, not only will he be intimidated but you will also have a MAJOR advantage from the ADRENALINE boost.

Good luck, and kick some ass. Remember, you have to get really pissed off.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL seriously!?

People who pre-arrange fights are the biggest ****s on the planet.

The fact that you've let this guy even bother you just shows you're not man enough to handle this situation. He is dictating the terms of the fight, you're playing by his rules. You think this fight will solve anything? Because it won't. Even if you win, the harassment will continue. Even if you lose the harassment will continue. It's most likely you won't win and the fight will result in a draw, being broken up early. When you're playing by someone's rules, then you can't win.

It's time to take control of your life, and make your own rules. First mistake is agreeing to go this fight as you just damed yourself. You showed submission to him, accepting his terms, and you'll be viewed as a pvssy if you don't go and the harassment will continue. Go, and nothing will be achieved and the harassment will continue.

You need to take control, show this guy who's boss. Go to this guys house, or find him when he's alone and confront him. You need to show him you won't stand for being messed around anymore.

Say if he wants to fight, then you'll fight now, end this once and for all. He will be taken aback and probably scared. This isn't familiar, he wasn't expecting this and he's on his own. He may have second thoughts about fighting. Rough him up a bit, grab his neck and shout in his face, get aggressive and tell him to get the fvck out of your life or you'll batter the sh1t out of him. Then send him on his way.

What you've done here is made up your own rules and dictated how things would be run, disregarded his orders for you to meet at his location and his time. You've asserted your dominance and your short temper for bvll****.

If the harassment continues after that, then you must ignore it, and laugh it down. His friends come up to you, you laugh in their faces, and go off have a good time with your mates. Spend your "Fight Night" out partying and drinking, nothing will infuriate the guy more than seeing he has lost all influence over you.

To do all this you need to man up, think of all the pain and injustice this guy has caused you, let it build up into agression and on your confrontation, just release all on him through your body language.

thebestthing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it's that place because that's where it's always at, and it's my time because I wanted to do it at 10pm yesterday but he "Wasn't allowed out that late." Lol?
So I told him "I'm the *****, but you keep changing the time. It's 5pm tomorrow, no more bull****."

Oh well. Oh, and I'm a lot more confident than my post seemed. I was out of practice, a friend came over and whooped my ass into shape by reminding me of the correct form and how to not throw a punch that lands me on my ass. He even punched me in the mouth to get the point across, although he really doesn't want me to fight, he says that I might as well be prepared if he can't stop me.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thebestthing said:
Actually it's that place because that's where it's always at, and it's my time because I wanted to do it at 10pm yesterday but he "Wasn't allowed out that late." Lol?
So I told him "I'm the *****, but you keep changing the time. It's 5pm tomorrow, no more bull****."

Oh well. Oh, and I'm a lot more confident than my post seemed. I was out of practice, a friend came over and whooped my ass into shape by reminding me of the correct form and how to not throw a punch that lands me on my ass. He even punched me in the mouth to get the point across, although he really doesn't want me to fight, he says that I might as well be prepared if he can't stop me.
Hahahah wow what a little b*tch. Punch this pvssy's face in.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since your hell-bent on this shyt.

Try to circle his dumb@ss and let him flail around at you. What you do is start calling him names like your my little bytch, come here to fight for your slut you little punk? Shyt like that, then see if he comes at you like some idiot. Just keep your hands up until he's close enough then, if you know how to punch, fvcking punch him. If not grab his head and slam him on the ground or throw some elbows in his face.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fertileTurtle said:
Since your hell-bent on this shyt.

Try to circle his dumb@ss and let him flail around at you. What you do is start calling him names like your my little bytch, come here to fight for your slut you little punk? Shyt like that, then see if he comes at you like some idiot. Just keep your hands up until he's close enough then, if you know how to punch, fvcking punch him. If not grab his head and slam him on the ground or throw some elbows in his face.
Ha, I wouldn't bag out his girlfriend.
Just make a mockery out of him publically condescending him "Your my *****, if you be a good boy I'll throw you a treat." he comes in all angry, bam-bam-bam, sh, bam-bam-bam-bam, sh.

He's after respect, he'll look like a complete fuc7 insulting every one.
Sounds like he's the underdog here anyway.

Also once stoner boy gets his as7 handed to him, he'll be out for group revenge.
Hope OP's ready for RRROOOUND TWO.. FIGHT!

+ Rep to how ever gets my referances, lolsrs.

thebestthing

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all really one big drama fest, I wish I could say I wasn't enjoying it.

The friend that came over today is begging me not to fight, but he's coming there tomorrow and calling out the kids brother. Something like "You want to fight him? Fine. After me and your brother.
[His brother keeps threatening me, brother is 18]
Friend's words were "He feels like tough **** talking **** to a 15 year old when he's 17? Let's see how he feels when a 20 year old twice his size talks **** to him."

I pointed out that 17 is minor, and he's.. not. But it's not stopping him, heh.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys scare me with your lack of high school fighting knowledge...

I Mean honestly no amount of wrestling, Martial arts or learning any of that crap is going to help you in a real fight.

The key to high school fights.

Is punch the guy scare in jaw/nose/stomach/neck while he's talking about how he's going to kick your ass.

In other words get the first punch in, and make it a surprise. Then just keep punching his face in, really if he's surprised he won't react in time before your fist is coming down again.

But what the others guys said bout getting psyched up is too true.

Btw you said sisters friends older and stuff, they should kick there ass

thebestthing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Analyzeit said:
Some of you guys scare me with your lack of high school fighting knowledge...

I Mean honestly no amount of wrestling, Martial arts or learning any of that crap is going to help you in a real fight.

The key to high school fights.

Is punch the guy scare in jaw/nose/stomach/neck while he's talking about how he's going to kick your ass.

In other words get the first punch in, and make it a surprise. Then just keep punching his face in, really if he's surprised he won't react in time before your fist is coming down again.

But what the others guys said bout getting psyched up is too true.

Btw you said sisters friends older and stuff, they should kick there ass
That's more or less my plan. Strike first, and keep the pressure up, but without going in swinging wild like a 6 year old.

As far as my sister's friends; sophomores in college vs 16 year old kids look like a bad legal situation, so I told them not to come. Besides, I'd look like a ***** if I mad them fight for me.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd never agree to any arranged fights outside a ring. I don't play by anybody else's rules. Besides, I could never get angry at some clown like that.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just rush him quickly in the beginning and start laying into him quickly and aggressively. Most people are TERRIFIED to fight (including the bigger meatheads) and will be surprised when someone charges them with the intent to beat on them. Watch your face and watch for kicking too

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure that none of your friends are 18 or older. Don't bring them to a fight with other minors involved, or you could get them into big legal trouble.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and while your at it, kick that sister of yours in the cvnt so that next time she keeps her fvcking mouth shut.

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
well...you say he's a pothead...chances are if he's high...you probably will have an extremely hard time making him feel anything...ive seen a cop fight a guy who was high and it was quite interesting

but if you're not a good fighter...don't bother with any standing combat...you watch mma?...i would say stick to wrestling/submission....if you can get him in a sleeper hold...or armbar...or leg lock...and you can break one of his bones or dislocate something...then you win and you can leave...unless you're much bigger than him...then just try and knock him out...

and it's a street fight...so rip his balls off..poke his eyes...dirty is ok
if you can take away his vision..he'll lose...unless he's like frank in bloodsport...or a bruce lee type...then you're fukced either way

but if it's group on group...just get dirty...man on man...stgay on ground...unless you're bigger then knock him out

but i dont suggest violence...at least call the police and tell them where it's going down...and make sure it's going down or else they will ignore you the next time...but be prepared to fight either way...and again...go for the submission..if you can break something/he can't move/can't see...its over
Are you ****ing retarded!? First of all, **** still hurts when you're high on weed. It's not PCP as a poster said already. Second he is not gonna toke up before a fight unless he's also a retard.

Third, god damn arm bar and ****? Are you ****ing crazy? You're telling a kid with no training to try to pull off a leglock or armbar rather than beating the kid up. Jesus.

Fourth, eye gouging and ball ripping: NO! NO NO NO! This is a great way to turn a pride fight into a death match, and if his friends see you do this they WILL run in there and **** you up (if they're good friends at least). God damn.

Fifth, if you're in a group fight, DO NOT GO TO THE GROUND. Good way to get your head stomped on and die by accident unless you're lucky enough to just get knocked out.

Anyway OP, don't fight him if you don't want to. I wouldn't suggest called the police unless you are seriously being threatened with your life, as the narc rep doesn't go away. What did you do? Also the whole setting up a fight thing is so juvenile.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
intrextrovert said:
Are you ****ing retarded!? First of all, **** still hurts when you're high on weed. It's not PCP as a poster said already. Second he is not gonna toke up before a fight unless he's also a retard.

Third, god damn arm bar and ****? Are you ****ing crazy? You're telling a kid with no training to try to pull off a leglock or armbar rather than beating the kid up. Jesus.

Fourth, eye gouging and ball ripping: NO! NO NO NO! This is a great way to turn a pride fight into a death match, and if his friends see you do this they WILL run in there and **** you up (if they're good friends at least). God damn.

Fifth, if you're in a group fight, DO NOT GO TO THE GROUND. Good way to get your head stomped on and die by accident unless you're lucky enough to just get knocked out.

Anyway OP, don't fight him if you don't want to. I wouldn't suggest called the police unless you are seriously being threatened with your life, as the narc rep doesn't go away. What did you do? Also the whole setting up a fight thing is so juvenile.
I know, that shiit's stupid, right.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accension said:
Ha, I wouldn't bag out his girlfriend.
Apparently, she's the stupid biitch who started everything.

thebestthing

Don Juan
Reaction score
fertileTurtle said:
Apparently, she's the stupid biitch who started everything.
Just to let everyone know, the fight was roughly 7 hours ago. I showed up, his friends were a bunch of tight-pants, eyeliner wearing skater emo *****es, and when a friend of mine walked up they looked at eachother like they were scared, lmao.

So **** was getting underway, and we see this lady walking up to us. Turns out, it's the kids mom. She comes up, asks what the hell we're doing here, ask what the deal is. My sister's like 'This little kid won't leave my brother alone.'
And she's like 'OH, he's the one that molested that girl up there?'
It's like dead silent, and my friend stephen just busts out "Oh GOD, I wouldn't molest that thing."
Even the mom laughed, ended up backhanding her kid in front of us, then took him home.

No fighting, fortunately, which is what I wanted to avoid in the first place. I was only doing it to get the kid off my ass, but even then he's still texting me and calling me a *****.

Just wanted to throw the update out there for everyone that's been helping.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HERS WHAT YOU DO:

Be like, before we start let me check you for knives and you can check me. Tell him to turn around and KICK HIM IN THE BALLS FRMO BEHIND. THEN BEAT HIS ASS.

P.S.

DO NOT FIGHT THIS KID. THAT WAS A JOKE. why are you fighting for the respect of this faggot? Just let it go and tell him forget about it. KEep calling cops. If cops don't answer, call the GODDAMN LOCAL MEDIA and say how the cops aren't doing anything and this leads to suicide and ****. IT's happened many times in the past, just get the media and that will get the cops attention.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn I shoulda read the post before mine...fvck it. lol good luck