Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fight for the Position of Alpha Male

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all want to be the dominant male. The male that females desire and men try to emulate. To desire this position is deeply ingrained in our genetic makeup. But what exactly does it take to become this revered Alpha Male? In a society of moose it takes is having the largest rack. Among walrus, it takes being large and having long tusks. But being humans, we are more complex than that and we form different types of societies (herds) that require different characteristics for a man to become Alpha Male. However no matter what the nature of the group is, the status of Alpha Male is never handed over for free.

What we men should do is look in our every day lives for opportunities to become Alpha Males in as many situations as we can. This can potentially attract women and if nothing else is great for our confidence. Look for ways to do this at work, school, your community, your church, your sports team, your circle of friends, your local watering hole and whatever else you are involved in. Take initiative, speak up, organize cool things, be creative. People will think it's cool and you are fun to be associated with and you will build your confidence. While you are busy with your Alpha Male conquests, women will observe you admiringly thinking "there is a guy who people like and is on fire about life." When you finally get around to taking a break from your busy Alpha Male schedule to talk to them, they will be thrilled to get your attention. After all, how many girls are lucky enough to get face time with the Alpha Male?

Here is a simple example of a way this can be done:

Tonight was the first meeting of an evening class I am taking this term. I came into the room and sat in front. An attractive girl sat two seats down from me. As class began, the instructor started the normal routine of introductions to the course and went over the syllabus and how he does things and so on. He was a pretty funny guy and told some funny anecdotes. When he did this, I would chime in behind him with joking comments about the story he'd be telling. For example:

Instructor: Math classes are like plane crashes, you form a bond with the other people involved. I actually met my wife that way.

Me: What, you two were in a plane crash together?

I made several other comments like this which the instructor and my classmates enjoyed. Also when he asked for questions at the end of his talk, I had a lot more questions than anyone else and my questions provoked some interesting discussion.

Because it was a long class period, the instructor allowed us a break. During the break he approached me and asked my name and said, "I really appreciate it when students are not afraid to speak up." I talked with him briefly. After he left, the girl sitting two seats down took the initiative to introduce herself and I had a pleasant conversation with her until class resumed. At this point, the instructor actually started to teach. I made sure I was the first person (in most cases, not all) to respond to all his requests for answers and feedback.

By the time class got out. I had:

1) Demonstrated I had a sense of humor.
2) Demonstrated I had knowledge and interest in the material being taught.
3) Been singled out by the instructor as someone he should be aquainted with.
4) Been singled out by the most attractive girl in the class as someone she should be aquainted with.

In conclusion, I decided I had marked my territory as the Alpha Male of that class. It felt great. If you can figure out ways to do this in as many arenas of life as possible, you will be a dynamite individual and a dynamite DJ!

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey tricknick, you're da No. 1 Man!

LOL! As I was reading your superbly written thread, I was thinking of myself in my high school days when I did the exact things you mentioned. Women love a man who rises above the crowd of average men.

KinoOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job, and great tip! I pritty much always do this, except when it would be inpolite to attempt to "steal" the position away from another.

Ex... Like at my lunch table(I'm a fresh, the Alpha is a senior... its just polite to leave it to him).

But in those kinds of cases, do you think its best to be more of an indevidual in the group, or the alpha males right hand man? What do u fela's think?