Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fifth Date Ideas?

Luciano89

Reaction score
I am going on a fifth date with this great woman this weekend but I have no idea what to do. On the first date we went to a cafe/bar, on the second date we played pool, on the third date we went ice skating and then saw a jazz band perform, and on the fourth date we went to a restaurant. She isn't much of a drinker, so going to a bar again would be out of the question. I'm tempted to cave and ask her if she'd like to go for dinner and then catch a movie, but that seems so incredibly unoriginal. I also can't suggest any outdoor activities since we are enduring some very harsh weather... Also, we both live with our parents at the moment, thus we can't stay at one of our places for the night.

Can anyone recommend some alternatives to a dinner/movie? What do you usually do on a fifth date?

Nicholas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not let her take you somewhere for a change?

Why not let her, just this time, invest her time in thinking how to make this night interesting for you?

Just tell her 'I'm all yours tonight, surprise me!'.

Bukkake

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming you have already banged her, right? Otherwise you might as well watch Sex in the City and talk about cute boys with her on your 5th date.

But in all seriousness, by date #3 the venue should be someones's place. So since you both live with parents, how do you expect to ever get anywhere sexually with her? Take her camping would be my suggestion.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't make it a date per se. Just do activities together no matter how mundane. You can't come up with a lifetime of dates, not even during a lifetime. This also tests her interest level. If she's willing to go to the mall with you while you look for new boots, then you know she likes spending time with you no matter what you do.

If she's moanin, bıtching, fussin and cussin that she's getting bored, she's all about instant expensive fun [at your cost]. Hopefully this isn't the case. She should be beyond comfortable with you at this point to be down with doing a multitude of different outings.

Good luck.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't you go see a sports team?
I've always thought it'd be awesome to see a local footy team, one which neither of you know any of the player's names etc. and just have a laugh whether they win or lose.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't fvcked her, then the next date will be at your place. Put on a movie, make out with her, and it will all progress to sex. Usually that's what I do for a 3rd or 4th date.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
If you haven't fvcked her, then the next date will be at your place. Put on a movie, make out with her, and it will all progress to sex. Usually that's what I do for a 3rd or 4th date.
Listen to Desdinova.

Cafe. Pool. Ice Skating. Jazz band. Restaurant.

Jesus Christ, buddy. I don't give GIRLFRIENDS that kind of variety of dates. You're doing this for a girl you're just beginning to date. And I'm guessing you haven't had sex with her.

So invite her to your place and escalate things. No more of this "I'm trying to impress you with cool and unique dates." stuff. Your place for dinner, board games, and a movie. And that's it.

The longer you keep things out of your home, the less likely you are to keep this girl.

Like Desdinova said, this type of stuff is supposed to happen on date 3 or 4. By the 5th date, a girl should be perfectly happy with appetizers and drinks (or coffee, in her case). You can't make every date unique and original. You'll run out of "new" things to do. Eventually it's just about you two having conversation and getting along.

Luciano89

Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the advice!

I should have probably added that she gave me a hand job on the third date, and gave me head on the fourth date in my car before dropping her off to her house. It's difficult to invite her to my place, or vice-versa since we both live with our parents at the moment. We already discussed renting a hotel room for the weekend sometime soon so we can have some alone time in an actual room, rather than in a car...

I'm not worried at all about how we're progressing sexually, I just don't want to be that uncreative guy that brings her to a dinner and a movie. It just seems a bit cliched. But you guys are right, I shouldn't be trying to be creative every single date and we should be fine with just going out for dinner, so that's what we'll be doing tomorrow night.

Thanks again!