Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Field Reports" instead of "Success Stories"

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, Allen.

Here is an observation you might consider. Having a forum called the Success Stories Forum may inhibit some people from posting there because they may be unsure as to whether to view a particular field outing as a success. In reality, every approach is a success and should be interpreted as such.

I think renaming the forum that is now called "Success Stories" to be called "Field Reports" would do several things.

a) It would encourage members of the board to go into the field, which is where real lessons are learned.

b) It would make for more activity in that forum.

c) Improve the overall content of the forum.

Having real world situations to base thoughts on would make for better discussions here. It would also discourage ill-considered or parrotted advice.

One could argue that the kinds of posts I am talking about could be posted in the main discussion forum, but I think this would be better because having a forum called "field reports" is going to make people WANT to post there, therefore making them get their face out of the screen and approach. Instead having it called "success stories" makes them insecure about their success or lack thereof and intimidates them.

Anyway, think about it.

Nick

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

Peter Parker

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree

Peter Parker

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
This is a good suggestion and I've been thinking about it. (And bonus points for originality.)

I don't want to pull all the "good stuff" out of the main forum though. We've already pulled out tips and success stories... although the SS forum is a little too slow to be considered a success itself.

Feel free to reply with your thoughts on this suggestion.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sosuave.com:
This is a good suggestion and I've been thinking about it. (And bonus points for originality.)

I don't want to pull all the "good stuff" out of the main forum though. We've already pulled out tips and success stories... although the SS forum is a little too slow to be considered a success itself.

Feel free to reply with your thoughts on this suggestion.
Actually Allen, I think you will be very surprised how much more "good stuff" will be discussed in all the forums on your site once you start encouraging more field activity. The main forum will always be busy, you need not worry about that.

Nick

------------------

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ugh

[This message has been edited by sneaker (edited 06-10-2002).]

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

he got it off the newsgroup at fastseduction.com

[This message has been edited by sneaker (edited 06-10-2002).]

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sneaker:

he got it off the newsgroup at fastseduction.com
Where do you think I've been posting lately?

------------------

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick:
Where do you think I've been posting lately?

i like the site alot but im not into the hypnotic seduction at all.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sneaker:
i like the site alot but im not into the hypnotic seduction at all.
It's all worth knowing. Lots of mind blowing applications. I am not massively field experienced with it yet, but I am noticing great responses to blatant applications of it even in casual interactions with women. However I will say that I believe the people who rely too heavily on hypnotic tactics to be guys who have a deep seated feeling of unworthiness of the women they are pursuing and see NLP wizardry as much easier than confronting the much tougher issue of their desparation for the approval of women due to their poor self image.

------------------

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good idea

Peter Parker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya its true hard to define success

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The success forum has suffered massive failure.

------------------
The words typed above this sentence is a work of art. I call it, "Lesbian Seagull."

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I brought it up again in the Moderators' Forum. Allen has confirmed that Success Stories is on the way out.

I hope I was allowed to say that!

Whether it will be replaced by Field Reports is another matter. Only Allen has the answers...

De La Soul

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by De La Soul:
I brought it up again in the Moderators' Forum. Allen has confirmed that Success Stories is on the way out.

I hope I was allowed to say that!

Whether it will be replaced by Field Reports is another matter. Only Allen has the answers...

De La Soul
I was a mod when the success forum was introduced. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Success stories is a good idea.... it can still contain them... but it does need to be called 'field reports'

The term 'success stories' is rarely ever used in the forums because, as tricknick says, ALL approaches and experiences should be thought of as successes.

I definitely agree with this course of action. And moving all the best posts wouldn't be a problem, just leave them in the general board, only new posts need go in 'field reports'