Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report

Corlagon

Reaction score
Alright alright alright! Update on the situation with Courtney, against my best judgement I decided to press on, and not give up although I obviously got some excuses my way. (For those of you who read my past thread will remember).

Anyway, things went pretty well in the sense that I managed to go out on a 'mini-date' with her. Just to chat basically, it lasted 40 minutes, but it was NON-STOP talking. I mean... I'm surprised I didn't get a dry throat. And we talked about everything, from discrimination at school, to why cellphones were so small, to the politics right now in Italy (we have the same views which is great, and she was pleasantly surprised to learn I was Communist, seeing as she's pretty liberal.) - We talked about her brother, about what music she liked.

I surprised myself because I asked. "What's your favorite band?" And she was like "Green Day, Shinedown and-" "Wait don't tell me." I said. "U2" and she was like "YES! Wow how did you know?!" And that felt pretty good to guess that. Anyway yeah we talked about that, I bought her a coke, I got myself a Sprite. And... nothing then I took her back to school since she had to pick up her little brother. So I left and that's it.

Just the other day she went to see me at the library for no reason and just... talked to me. For like the entire break, she didn't even sit down to read like she usually did. And on mondays she only comes by on break, now she even came by at lunch as well, having a quick meal and comming right up to talk to me for thirty minutes. - I felt flattered hehe.

Anyway, I asked her if she was going to leave during the easter holiday, she said she was going to have people at her house the first week, I told her ok, seeing as I'm going to Moscow for the first week as well. But I asked her if she'd like to do something during the second week, she said yeah. So tomorrow (wednesday) she library's open. Hopefully she'll be around and I can ask her number. That way I can call her when I get back from Russia and ask her out for a movie or something like that. So what do you guys think, not bad huh?

Corlagon

Reaction score
(Don't mean to double-post but I just gotta say this) I spoke to her today like I said, and I got her number!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn commie.

anyways, meeting girls at libraries is asking for an fugly one but if it worked for you, more power to you. buying her stuff is generally a no no but hey a coke cant hurt too bad. get a weekend date and make sure you have rubbers and a clean backseat :woo:

Corlagon

Reaction score
How did you know I was communist o.o - Anyway, when I get back I hope we can do something. Maybe take her out to a movie or something - I can't count on her being able to go to a bar or a club or something due to the fact that she IS 14 after all, and her parents won't allow her to stay our any later than eight a clock. Sucks but, what can you do right?

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paolo di Canio is a man I admire. Fascisct now and ultra in his youth, was part of the Lazio Irriducibili and isnt afraid to show it. Has same mentality as my hools group :D

Sieg Heil!