Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out on my motorcycle and stopped in for some lunch at a basic chain restaurant and got seated in a section that had a cute waitress(skinny legs, tiny butt, b-cups, long hair, and a pretty face). I had my motorcycle jacket and helmet with me which frequently provides an opportunity for a girl to strike up a conversation about motorcycles, and she did just that.

The conversation carried on through out my time there with solid interest on her part as she kept inquiring and engaging in the conversation. Lots of good eye contact. She went above and beyond what even a good waitress does so I knew she was interested.

When she brought me my check, I asked her if she wanted to go for a ride sometime. She agreed so I got her phone number.

On my way out she stopped her conversation at another table to make sure she said "good bye and be safe" which was a good sign.

This is a good example of how easy it is when you have a girl with high interest. She is engaging and doesn't play hard to get.

Its always much easier when you both share a common interest. Having my riding jacket and helmet were great stage props that facilitated things. Its a form of peacocking that used to be talked about here quite often 10yrs ago. And girls perceive most guys who ride to be pretty masculine.

For those that think you have to be 6', rich & good looking and all that stuff that gets parroted here every day... I had on old jeans, old faded t-shirt , work boots, don't have huge muscles, hadn't shaved in 2 days, and I hadn't shaved my head in a few days so you could see my bald spots real easily. I was definitely not looking my best. This girl was probably 12yrs younger than me.

The fact that we connected with the motorcycle stuff, took her back several years. I'm guessing she had a boyfriend or hung out with guys that were into the sport bike scene in her 20's. She reminisced about bike nights, speeding, riding wheelies and thats how the connection gets started. Take her to a positive/nostalgic place in her mind that was fun and makes her feel alive again. Your goal is to help them uncover and FEEL their positive emotions. You can do that by careful listening and steering the conversation.

Last edited:

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
natural encounters with what seems to be a patterned female on surface hit different.
there was “genetic chemistry” going on. Your DNA and her DNA are talking to each other.
You get surgical with your words and the intentions keep flowing.

industry workers are kind of forced to be nice to you for tips, so sometimes you can misread their flirty feminine politeness for genuine interest. But this tale has some spark.
Strike while the iron is hot if you are going to pull. Chicks got too many distractions now especially the busy ones.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kudos!

I’ve found that cold approaching and getting the number often leads to being throw into the ‘maybe’ bin. It’s because you haven’t built the rapport that comes from the nuances of exchanging banter OLD. I would call it a win, doing what you did. Takes courage, wit and charm. Understanding the marketplace, most if not all single women are on dating apps. Hell, I got a number from a chick and we are texting. Came across her profile on Bumble just yesterday :p
Least you can fall back on fapping if it doesn't work with the girl on bumble

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo Duke! Keep us updated on what happens!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done. Honestly i want a motorcycle but the risks and a friend that got killed on one also has kept me from getting one

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done. Honestly i want a motorcycle but the risks and a friend that got killed on one also has kept me from getting one
Ive had 2 wrecks. First one about took my life. Took 3 years of rehab before I could walk right again.

Just about everyone I know has laid one down. It's part of it.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The conversation carried on through out my time there with solid interest on her part as she kept inquiring and engaging in the conversation.
Nice FR. What was the conversation from this part like? If you remember details.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice FR. What was the conversation from this part like? If you remember details.
If you remember the details, the convo wasn't flowing. Unless you have the rare photographic memory.

Moral of the story, hobbies matter. This story doesn't happen if Duke is wearing a Star Wars jacket.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
natural encounters with what seems to be a patterned female on surface hit different.
there was “genetic chemistry” going on. Your DNA and her DNA are talking to each other.
You get surgical with your words and the intentions keep flowing.

industry workers are kind of forced to be nice to you for tips, so sometimes you can misread their flirty feminine politeness for genuine interest. But this tale has some spark.
Strike while the iron is hot if you are going to pull. Chicks got too many distractions now especially the busy ones.
This is actually true. Your soul doesn't get assigned to your body unless their is compatibility between your "soul signature" and the physical dna. So when you have a "connection of the souls" it's a reflection of compatible dna.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you expand on this???
This is actually true. Your soul doesn't get assigned to your body unless their is compatibility between your "soul signature" and the physical dna. So when you have a "connection of the souls" it's a reflection of compatible dna.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Genetic chemistry" usually means that the woman seems like a good potential girlfriend/wife. It's super important, but it's not just about sex appeal. Chemistry is about your genetic compatibility. “Your DNA and her DNA are talking to each other”. If she smells good and looks good and is no “sour pvssy”, I don't mean just sexy but, she smells like the mother of your children that's probably because you are a good match genetically. That means you will have healthy children. Of course you want her to be old-fashioned, hard working in the homestead, frugal, and dedicated to being a good mother.
One quality I think is very essential for any girl to have as a LTR candidate is what is called "the happy gene".

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
From what people who claim to have memories of being "re-born" into different bodies, they get to choose of they want to go to that body/situation.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks That sounds great but not sure that American Women will go in completely for that.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what people who claim to have memories of being "re-born" into different bodies, they get to choose of they want to go to that body/situation.
Yeah but there's still limits, there has to be compatibility.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing, LOL but disagree.

Every conversation has a frame to it. I remember a couple years ago where I was newly single. I would let some HQ chicks lead the conversation. You always remember your tactics and how to lead the convo, knowing your next talk track. It’s very repeatable so you’ll always remember it.

@Duke Spill the beans for Billy, my dude
Tactics and framework, etc is different from detail. I use frameworks all the time but I improv the details. Most people aren't going to remember what they improvise off the top of their head. Some people suppose, but not all.

Framework is repeatble yes, but Chief wanted "details". If you're in a flow-state you're not going to remember a lot of the nitty-gritty word for word stuff.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moral of the story, hobbies matter. This story doesn't happen if Duke is wearing a Star Wars jacket.
Motorcycles are perceived by women as far more sexy than science fiction or mostly anything in the STEM space. If the male characters in "The Big Bang Theory" would have liked it, then it is not sexy to women.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Motorcycles are perceived by women as far more sexy than science fiction or mostly anything in the STEM space. If the male characters in "The Big Bang Theory" would have liked it, then it is not sexy to women.
I'm in STEM and they tend to overlook that when I take my shirt off.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think motorcycles are a prime example of niche maxing. I do not believe that the majority of women care that much about motorcycles to the point they will overvalue them over personal preferences, looks, money, and status.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing, LOL but disagree.

Every conversation has a frame to it. I remember a couple years ago where I was newly single. I would let some HQ chicks lead the conversation. You always remember your tactics and how to lead the convo, knowing your next talk track. It’s very repeatable so you’ll always remember it.

@Duke Spill the beans for Billy, my dude
Yes, I always try and frame the conversation by putting boundaries on it. I try to illicit thoughts and feelings that create a personal connection. The general format and tactics are always the same. Do I remember every detail, usually not. I do enjoy meeting new people and getting them to open up and hearing their story.