Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

field report - yes you can....Even at a funeral!

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a story for all of you who have had a dry spell, things can appear out of nowhere even at a funeral!......

You know the film "Wedding crashers"? who was the coolest dude? not the main 2 stars, no it was will ferrell, and what did he do? funeral crashing...

Now I'm not advocating crashing funerals , but the basic premise is that there are lots of emotional women there.

I was invited to this funeral the other day, well no-one gets an invite you just turn up, but basically I knew the dude who died. didn't know many others though apart from a couple of guys.

This was over 2 hours from where I live so I didn't know anyone in the town, anyway at the wake afterwards, it turned into a bit of a drunken party at a bar, got chatting to a girl early 30's . nothing to rave about - HB6. but not forgetting I am late 40's

Highly emotional, laughing, crying, getting drunk.

But the fact is I just knew she was up for it, and the long and short is that ended up at my buddy's house banging the night away!

Thats it, no happy ending, just a one night stand we both knew it, but the fact is there's nothing like driving home with a smile on your face after banging a chick 15yrs younger....

So get out there spin those plates guy's even if it is at a funeral!

My buddy came home empty handed and he knew everyone...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes people have a "life's short" mentality when something tragic happens. I took a woman to a wedding in Oct 2001 who (I thought) I had always been in the friend zone with. I was on my game that night, but I'm also pretty sure I nailed her because of 9/11, weird as that sounds. Funny enough she told me she had gone on a first date the night before. She later wound up marrying the first date guy, so I guess it was then or never. But to this day I'm certain had it not been for 9/11, my path would have been more difficult.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol "funeral game."

be prepared for anything at any moment i say.

I once had a hot stripper ask to join me in my solo racquetball game at my gym...completely out of nowhere. She just appeared outside the glass door with hungry puppy look. Wasn't wearing any panties. Unfortunately it all caught me by surprise and my inner game was totally off. Coulda, shoulda, woulda...

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AH! That explains it. Just yesterday an ex of mine randomly texted me "How are you babe?" I immediately went wtf because we hadn't talked for like months. Later she told me that her coworker just died and she was feeling sad.

Note taken. :)

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Peak,
Well maybe this could be your Speciality?...Download "Harold and Maude" if you haven't seen it...An interesting progression would be grief groups,you invent a reason for grieving and along you go,lots of oldies,but a scattering of interesting young Women...Is it not written,that one should comfort the Widows?....and why not?people often wallow in their sadness need a kick start to get going again!

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Way to put the "fun" in funeral.
You can also spell "anal" with the letters.