Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field report @ work- READ

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, what a day…! Just thought I should tell you guys what happened to me today at work so that you could get a few ideas…

Ok, firstly, I work at a fish&chips shop near my house, the place is hardly busy, money is ****.. but money is money.. so I cant really complain… ok, to the point, this chick also works with me.. shes about an 8.5/10… cute.. we’re friends, nothing more… well, things were getting bored and suddenly this 9/10 chick walks into the shop.. man, she was f*cking cute… without even thinking I came up to her, greeted her and asked how she is… did it in such a confident manner I looked like the owner..lol…:D.. she ordered what she wanted and I straight away gave it to her… I then pursued the following convo with her..:
ME: So, how was your day?
HER: Alright thanx.. on my way back from gym…
ME: Cool, and what are you doing tonight?
HER: don’t know.
ME: wanna do something?
HER: Sorry?
ME: Whats you number, I’ll give u a call some time this w/e… (gives me her number)
ME: cool ( she looked shocked..! I was TWICE as shocked, trust me…!!:D)
ME: ok, then we’ll speak soon, cya later…
HER: cya.
She leaves the shop, I’ll call her in two/three days… ;) the chick that works with me told me she thinks she(the 9/10) likes me… hehe

Ok, now to the weird $hit… after an hour this group of four 24 year old guys walk in.. I know one of them coz he used to work as a security guard at our school… we said hi, shook hands, spoke for 5 minutes and back to work… they get all noisy arguing what each is going to eat… then she(the chick that works with me whose 21 btw…) walks in from the kitchen and the ex security guard I know walks up to her and says “Hello my friend! How u doin babe!? :)” She smiles at him out of politeness and says shes ok… then once they sit down his friend yells “oi, babe, you have a boyfriend?” that’s when I was telling myself…’haha they stuffed up..’ but outa the blue she responds with a “no, im single” (LIAR!! SHE FVCKING HAS A BOYFRIEND!! I KNOW HIM!!!) I was SOOO F*cking shocked.,..! you’ve got no idea… they hit on her throughout the whole meal… they finish the meal, and payed. Instead of $3.20, she accidently gives them $2.20… the ex security guard dude then starts mocking her and telling her he’s gonna buy her a calculator and that she should take extra maths lessons blah blah blah..(bastard! That’s when I KNEW they are gonna f*ck it up…) she seemed embarrest… I stood up for her telling them they shouldn’t make a big deal out of it etc… and then, the friend pops the statement: “you know, you should come out with us some night…. We can certainly do stuff…*winks*” AND WHAT THE **** DOES SHE SAY..?? yes, you got it right… she says “yes” notwithstanding the fact that they acted like bastards and made fun out of her… after they leave I look at her with disgrace and ask her why the f*ck did she say yes in spite of having a b/f and why didn’t she tell them… and what did she say..?.: “I just think the way they did it was cute, they seem like cool guys…” that’s it… from then on she didn’t mention it… that just proves that women are f*cked up *****e$ that like men who are MEN who have courage and who treat them like $hit… oh man… what a day… :p

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Bad boys" and C&F - this sh!t works y'know. Don't be surprised.

Frankly, you should know exactly why she said yes. Go read the bible again.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno...these guys really danced on the fence that seperates C&F from plain stupidity. Chick sounds like a self-esteem case to me.

Aside from that, congrats on the 9.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
I dunno...these guys really danced on the fence that seperates C&F from plain stupidity. Chick sounds like a self-esteem case to me.

Aside from that, congrats on the 9.
I tend to agree here, most women wouldn't go for goods like those :)

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good C+F

The calculator line was a great example of C+F flirting.

That kind of stuff works wonders, if done the right way.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason, this reminds me of that Pablo Francisco (the friggin HILARIOUS Latin comedian) and his bit about "when you have a Mexican girlfriend, you don't even need a big brother...you get into a fight, and she'll jump right in and handle it for you."

I'm all for being a DJ, and C&F....but the amount of crap most girls are willing to take from a guy...it's pathetic. A girl without a backbone is a total turnoff...you have to be able to dish it back out.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was just was caught in the look to even give a dam, river or a bridge what came out of this cat mouth

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate Australian security guards, they think they are king sh*t.... 2 bad they can't get a real job. Ive had tonnes of run in's with these guys when i was younger But yeah, the one u r referring 2 was confident and funny...

But big Congrats on the 9 dude, well done!
Let us know how it goes :)