Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field report: Shyt test passed

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the MILF I recently hooked up with after first falling for her 18 years ago had dropped off, but she came over on the weekend.

We fvcked on Saturday night, then on Sunday, we go for it again. We're in the throes of lust, it's hot and heavy and I'm literally just about to enter her when she says: "Stop, are you seeing anyone else? Because I don't share."

Wow, what a mood killer.
So I roll off of her and lie there for a second to ponder my next move.
Remembering the teachings espoused on these boards, I didn't address the question directly and turned it back on her.
I said: "So you're pushing me for exclusivity? You say you don't want a boyfriend so soon after your marriage break-up but being exclusive is being boyfriend-girlfriend."

There was silence for a while, then she said: "I'd better go because I don't share."
I said: "No worries. Do you want a coffee?"
She said yes so we just sat on the verandah and talked about random shyt for an hour or so.
Then as she was leaving, I grabbed her and kissed her and ended up fvcking her twice more.
Last night she texted to say she can't wait to fvck again.

So I think I'm finally starting to "get" things in regards to handling women's shyt and not being ruled by my d1ck.
She obviously timed her "exclusivity" question for when she thought I would be at my weakest (ie horny and just about to fvck her) but I held my nerve, played it cool and stuck to my values.
I didn't directly tell her I was fvcking other women but still made it clear that exclusivity is something she has to earn; that she has to try and compete for my affection. I also showed her that I was willing to walk, even though I had a hard-on a cat couldn't scratch.

I guess the lesson here is that you always have to be on your game and be prepared to lose the girl by holding the line and not backing down from what YOU want.
If she really wants you, she'll comply with your wishes but you have to demonstrate your value by being a bit mysterious, hinting that there are other women chasing you and not showing weakness.

I'm no DJ but I'm certain I would not have handled this situation anywhere near as well without the help of you guys here at sosuave.

So thanks!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear GP,
An inspiring story!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nicely done.

Congratulations; keep us posted if this story evolves.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job. I had a girl ask for a key to my apartment as I was about to come. I shouted out NO! HELLL NOOOOOO! and splooged her belly. At least your chic was smart enough to ask sooner in the proceedings.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement fellas. It means a lot.

As others have said, when I first came to these forums, I couldn't believe what I was reading. It all went against everything I'd been conditioned to believe when dealing with women.
But it works.

This chick has invited me to go clubbing in a few weeks and then spend the night at hers.
I know this will end badly for her but I've always been honest about my intentions so she has only herself to blame if she gets hurt.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspiring.

I don't think I'd have handled it so smoothly as you ... before reading this thread. Thanks for sharing.

SH

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
"Because I don't share."
This is an interesting comment. The very notion that she has something that could be "shared" shows how she's been conditioned to believe that her pvssy is on a pedestal. Now, I'm all about women having self-esteem but the whole pedestal theory is so mind-boggling to me. I'm not dumb enough to think my d1ck has some sort of magic vibration button, and neither is her pvssy.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well played, sir. This is execution of not giving a fukk at its finest.