Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: Sarged a two set in the middle of my date, Part I

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a while since I posted a field report, but here goes.
I got free tickets to see a broadway show through an academic program, and brought along an HB7 for the ride. When I invited her her exact words were "i was honored that you chose me' and I already knew I had high value in her eyes. As far as I was concerned, it was time to escalate the kino and set up the close. She arrives just before the bus is about to leave for Manhattan, and on the bus she talks very little, and I'm feeling a lot of disinterested body language, which weirded me out since I thought I had this girl under control by now.

We get off the bus on 42nd in front of Amsterdam Theater, and I motion to her to follow me since I was walking with a friend to the International Center for Photography. She walks ahead of me, in line with my friend, a guy, while I lagged behind, and she rarely even looked back at me. This was in sharp contrast to the excitement vibe she gave off during the week. I realized what she was doing. I continued to walk at my own pace and made no attempt to catch up until we arrived. Now HB7 was a photography buff so she thought I did this on purpose, which wasn't true, but I allowed her to think so. Inside, she kept to his side, not mine, even though she was my date. She would occasionally glance to see if I was watching her. After all this time, she was ****-testing me. Even though we were supposed to be in C1. She was going backwards in the sarge, and a freezeout wasn't enough.

I began to sarge the venue in the middle of my date.

My first target was a loner. She was polite, but the 1-set didn't hook. However HB7 did see me talking to her, a bonus. I went downstairs and saw a really cute girl in a Colgate University hoody, an HB8.5, with the kind of 'naive innocent girl' look that draws me in. I open the set
Marlimus: "Ah! I see you go to Colgate, I have a friend hwo goes there, by name of X, by any strange coincidence, do you know her?
HB8: No...I'm going next fall
I bust on her for wearing the college logo so soon before her time, and make some ligh fluff talk asking what they are doing there on such a rainy day, blah blah.

Then the magic started.
Not once, ever, did I lie or fabricate during this whole sarge.
Marlimus: "You know...you guys must have known each other for a few years. I couldn't help but notice that your body language is perfectly symmetrical"
Their eyes widen the first time. They were standing side by side with their legs crossed in the exact same position.
HBs': Nobody's ever noticed that before but us!!!

Marlimus: Let me ask you guys something: do you guys use the same type of shampoo?" They looked at each other.
Marlimus: You see, if you guys didn't know each other that well, you would not have looked at each other. 93% of communication is non-verbal. That's one of the things you learn about in yoga. (TIP: CHICKS DIG YOGA!!!!) The says that she wants to do yoga, and I explain to her the different types of yoga: Raja is meditational, Hatha is physical, etc etc.
Their eyes widen the second time.
Their curiousiy is piqued. At this time, I'm still addressing them over my shoulder, even though they both turn to face me. I should have faced the set by now, but Lovedrop would have been proud.

I continue to fluff. They tell me I have a lovely accent and ask where I'm from, and I tell them In turn, I also ask them where they trace their lineage from. HB8 (the target) was about to answer when in a sheer flash of brilliance I say:
"...Eastern Europe, right?"
Their eyes widen a third time.
"..Oh my god...you're good! Guess again"
Marlimus: "I would say...Romanian."
Doggy Dinner Bowl look.
Target: Go on!!!!!
Marlimus: With traces of Armenian.
Her mouth gapes wide open. Her Asian friend asks me to guess her, but I decline. She tells me she's chineese. When I walk away from the set, they follow and I lead them through the exhibits. I knew I was in.

The stories I told:
..About how when I heard Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of The Opera in my old school auditorium, I made up my mind that I wanted to learn to play the piano.

...My graduation from a private music school, and my first public performance
About how my first choice of college was Adelphi University in Long Island, but I turned them down to get a Presidential scholarship at another school...

And it all flowed. No negs. I owned that set. I was using basic mystery method structure, but using 99% material FROM MY OWN LIFE. It wasn't canned. It was ME. I simply found DHV stories from my own life and found excuses to slip them in. By the end, they were interrogating me. Sadly, I had to eject.
Marlimus :"This was great, we should keep in touch, let me get your emails! ****, I don't have a pen."

The target walked around the exhibit for 5 minutes trying to borrow one, and I got both their emails and gave them mine at the back of a card in my wallet. I walked back upstairs and found my near-forgotten date and friend, and motioned them to the coat checkout counter.

Last edited:

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NICE JOB!

That was one of the best FRs I've read in a long time.

Vampire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds pretty awesome...

Just one thing, sometimes we think that a girl is #$*-testing us, when in fact you may have made HER feel uncomfortable with your body-language (or lack thereof). I see this a lot...

flu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marlimus said:
Her Asian friend asks me to guess her, but I decline. She tells me she's chineese.
Hahaha, this part made me crack up. :crackup:
Nice FR. Good job.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(TIP: CHICKS DIG YOGA!!!!)
LOL

Nice work. I was thinking of doing that the other day, but I felt it lacked class to drop my date like that. Ah well,

Izz