Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: Return of the Melbourne DJs

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is long but the number of approaches made during the evening was immense. I'm posting this field report to help myself and the participants keep on track as well as enlighten some of you others about DJing out in the field.

Some of you may remember that in November 2003, 5 of us Melbourne DJs met for a series of clubbing/pubbing nights and had the time of our lives experimenting with our new skills.

All of our old field reports are here:
Meet #1 at the club: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42437
duke007 clubbing warmup for Meet #2: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42862
Meet #2 at the pub: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42947
Meet #3 at the club: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43537
Meet #4 at the beach: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44822

I was delighted to receive a call last week from Wingmate, who was unhappy with his progress and wanted to rekindle our meetups. No Longer a Loser (NLaL) agreed to come but Irresistible has since become a mega-pimp and scored himself a hot girlfriend. Also, the and only felony has moved to a different city so it would just be the three of us.

We met beforehand at Maccas to discuss our plans for the night. All of us were frustrated that the seduction community has become overrun with keyboard jockeys and want to put our hands up for the smaller Australian scene. We all had different goals and different ways of approaching the evening. Wingmate wanted to make at least 5 approaches, whereas I just intended to have fun and make approaches on the fly. For some reason I perform better without a clear goal.

Upon entering the pub, we headed to the bar where some guy from interstate started talking to me about a Brazilian wax advertisment that was showing on the TV. Really genuine guy. Funnily enough it seemed an ideal warmup talking to a guy about the quality of chicks in our home states. When I received my drink and turned back to NLaL delighted at having been charged half price, a nearby HB6.5 started asking about the cheap prices. I could tell this would be a good night.

The place was damn loud, and as this has ruined us before, we moved out to the beer garden and took a seat on the bench. Stupidly, we began procrastinating and making stupid excuses to not approaching groups of five or mixed sets. A cute young looking girl parked her butt almost right behind NLaL so I told him there were no excuses not to say anything. He bit the bullet and opened her but she wasn't too responsive....he ended up having marginal success from one of the girls at the table but it's hard for me to comment because I wasn't listening.

In the meantime Wingmate and I were getting impatient at not having made an approach yet so I decided to grab my balls and give the 5-set next to us a crack. The cute HB7 was standing up asking all her friends what drinks they want. She was right beside a very bright light that was blinding us so I called out to her, "Excuse me, could you move this way a bit? (and signalled)"

She stepped to her left and blocked out the light so I said, "Ahh that's better!" She didn't get b1tchy about this at all....funny because in my AFC days I would never have dreamed of being this ****y. While she and her friend were off, I spoke to the HB6 next to me while Wingmate did a sterling job taking on the other two. She was smiley and giving good EC but I generally wasn't attracted to her so we shifted location after about 10 minutes....no point hanging around the same girls the whole night. Still it wouldn't have hurt to number close.

We danced for a while until I got mad EC from a blonde HB7.5....it was so obvious even NLaL noticed. That was maybe the second time I've received dancefloor EC in my whole clubbing life! After we swapped further glances I slowly and carefully made my way over to her and her friend, which I admit was not the best way to go about it. I probably came across too timid because I wasn't clear enough about my intentions. I yelled a few things in her ear but soon enough she whispered to her friend and they left. Learning experience....you must be bold on the dancefloor.

I saw that Wingmate had been talking to the friend of the the HB6.5 from the bar. It turns out he already knew her. So I began talking to the HB6.5 again until after barely 1 minute some loser tapped me a few times on the shoulder saying, "Excuse me" He then pushed right between us and went to the toilet, when he could easily have gone around. Absolutely no idea why he felt the need to c0ckblock a complete stranger but after that incident the girl and I "lost contact", so he probably did me a favour.

A handful of other approaches were made that didn't seem to lead anywhere, but I could feel the three of us were disappointed at the rate at which the venue was emptying (Tuesday night) and how little we'd achieved. Even though the approach rate was exceptional compared to a regular night-out, it still felt like a slump in form.

So we decided to head to the nearby nightclub, which was the best decision we made all night. This was the venue of our legendary first meetup so my mindset became very positive. There were women everywhere, which helped the approaches flow like butter.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
continued...

NLaL saw two girls looking bored against the wall and approached before ejecting quickly. I saw a girl standing alone nearby so I went up and said, "Hey, you're looking a bit lonely" She smiled genuinely and we fluffed for a few minutes (in which time I overcame her male c0ckblocking friend by just remaining calm and oblivious to him) until she vaguely recognised WM. I left the two of them alone together while NLaL and I talked about his recent approach. The great thing about a night like this is we could give each other constant feedback and not be under constant pressure to score with each approach. Sometimes AFC friends laugh at rejections but there was none of this tonight.

By this time I wasn't even thinking "should I or shouldn't I?". After this many approaches your body just does what it has to do. I briefly talked to a girl who accidentally stood backwards onto NLaL while he was at the bar, but then her male friend flew by and took her away. WM led an approach toward two babyfaces but they were 15 and 16 with fake IDs so we got the hell out of there as soon as we could. Upstairs, NLaL and I opened a group of 4 who started talking about a bastard ex-boyfriend being there. My target was talkative but the others were cold....after a while they told her, "Let's go"

Next came moderate success. NLaL started talking to a blonde on the couches so I sat beside him and occupied her friend. She was an HB6.5 with a nice body and extremely easy to talk to. NLaL wasn't getting anywhere so I went for a number close with the HB6.5. At first she was tentative so I faked disappointment, "Aawwww, are you a shy one?" She caved and gave the digits so I used that age old line, "Don't worry I'll only call you 15 times a day" Oh well a number is a number.

Back downstairs again, WM spotted a cutie sitting alone because her friend was making out with a guy on the dancefloor. These one's make the perfect targets! He showed authority by telling her to move over to make room for me and then started a convo. He was doing fine so I went to check on NLaL, who had found a fuller bodied blonde with big tits and managed to isolate her from her friends. Nice work DJs!

In my time alone I approached a bored looking HB8 with too much makeup. She completely froze me out so I ejected quickly so as not to ruin my state. Back near the couches I saw WM number closing his girl. He put his arm around her and went for a peck on the cheek but she appeared to turn her head as if expecting a proper kiss! WM was disappointed he missed his opportunity but I think we've all been there before. From what I saw his body language was good and she was enjoying herself.

Wingmate and I then relaxed on the seats upstairs while NLaL hit the dancefloor with his girl. Two girls to my left (both HB7.5 - 8s)were lounging back and one of them seemed tired. So I simply called over some crap like, "You're looking sleepy...it's only 1:30!" What happened next I didn't expect! She perked right up, sat right next to me and started telling me about her missing earring and even mildly neghitting me a bit. We were kinoing each other right off the bat when she told me about a dirty dream she had last night about her friend (who was right there). Her friend had nowhere to sit so she perched on my left leg as the cute girl to my side spoke to me about being bi, having a girlfriend and liking pierced nipples. She actually asked her friend if she could feel her nipples and then put her hand right down her top!

Sexual talk was flowing but they wouldn't kiss when I asked them to. They asked why I don't kiss my friend (WM.....or Keanu Reeves as they said he resembles) so I just joked that he wasn't my type and I prefer kissing feminine people. By now my hand was all over her leg, she was stroking her friends arse and blaming it on me. An alarm that said, "Threesome, Threesome, Threesome" was going off in my head but I stupidly wasn't kinoing the chick on my leg as much as the other one. Two other friends came over and it seemed they wanted to leave soon. The girl on my leg got up and said to the other one, "Aren't you going to make out with him now so we can leave?"

:D:D I was loving this....but mindful of last weekend where i had a chick all over me but stuffed it up. She slowly lost interest because I didn't make my move soon enough. I replied sarcastically, "Well...I suppose if you must!" as if it was a chore that had to be done. This got a smile as most guys would have either lost composure or dived right in like a desperate animal. Around this time she noticed a beer splash on my hand so she lifted it up and licked it clean. I smiled and said, "I spilt beer on my lips too." This line got a very favourable reaction but she still wasn't going to make the move....it had to give strong EC and lean in before she reciprocated.

This completely backs up what NLaL was saying earlier in the night - no matter what the situation you always have to be making the move and taking the lead. Hesitation leads to masturbation.

She grabbed an iceblock from her friend and we shared that between our mouths until it melted. We did this to two more iceblocks! With the last one I trailed it down her neck and ear and this got her pretty excited. It lasted about 10-15 minutes....that was far and away the best makeout I've had. She let me grab her tits too (to see if she had piercings like her friend :cool: ) In a flash her friends came back to collect her and off she went. I didn't number close because I thought she had a girlfriend, but WM said they were just trying to mess around with me. Oh well girls like these are usually just in it for the moment. I forgot to mention that while I was occupied, WM was spitting game to one of their friends who seemed equally horny.

After my boner subsided we found NLaL making out with his big tit girl on the dancefloor. He number closed and we left with smiles on our faces. 3 number closes and 2 makeouts (and one near miss) was an excellent return for a few rusty DJs with limited nightclub experience. Next week should be interesting.

We later discussed the importance maintaining our state for the whole evening as the procrastination at the start was something we can do with out. Also we realised that although we may seem to be in a slump, success is just around the corner if you keep it up.

As far as my wings go, they were excellent to mack with, and even though we haven't quite perfected "vibing" together during group sets, there's no way we could have had this much success without each other. NLaL has amazing energy levels and balls of steel. His desire to suceed is immense and that will surely take him to high places. He was also worked very hard on his physical appearance since the last time we macked together.

And Wingmate is a superb bloke, one of the most down-to-earth guys there is. He exudes an infectious enthuisiasm when his game is in full flight and I'm sure girls notice this kind of stuff. He has impressed me with his motivation to revamp his life....I'[ll respect anyone who has given up Internet surfing, TV and video games.

We're going to keep this up until we achieve the peak of our game's.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha... nice one mate.

Glad to see its alive kickin again, sounded like a sweet (and productive;)) night.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok dukey...
if i'm free the next time u guys are hitting it.. i'm coming..
where abouts u go out? hawthorn i'm guessing?

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers guys.

quest, we went to Hawthorn and Cheers (haha it got better trust me!) this time but we might find somewhere different next week. This will be a weekly event every Tuesday so just PM me with your contact details.

And the rest of you, what's going on?? Now don't get me wrong I'm not looking for an ego boost by having a popular thread but where is all the feedback?

When a report about three guys getting of their butts and out into the field gets 57 views and another thread about obtaining a stripper's number has 653 views, it just proves how much this place has become a forum for keyboard jockeys.

Seriously, unless a bunch of you stand up and start posting detailed and meaningful FRs I'm moving on from this place.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of the first 3 pages of threads in the dj discussion to date- this is the only quality thread i've read.

Good work guys.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers felz...I got your PM just as I was logging out and walking out the door

let's hope the 2nd meet is just as good if not better

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actual FRs... the last of the true DJs?

You have your c+f fine tuned, you have some great team spirit, you have balls

bump

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
duke007,
You are BRILLIANT! A real pimp who is finally unveiling his true potential! I knew you had it from the moment i met you.. Guys, i've met up with this pimp before, and he's amazing! I was speakin w wingmate at uni last week and he was giving me a full on verbal field report and said exactly what you wrote... he told me that chick you were with was fvcking hot.. u modest bastard ;)
I'm so glad to hear you guys are back in action, i wanna read more of ur field reports.. keep me updated, pimp-daddy!
Oh, and felz was right, this IS the only quality thread i've read so far... I'm sick and tired of stupid questions, useless polls and made-up theories.. it's about time some1 puts it into action and proves that it can be done !

Speak soon bro,
Irre.

PS
Also, brilliant winging from all of you!

Ak89

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo wateva u do keep on posting these. I havent seen a field report in awhile only seen probably 5 field reports since march

Delta Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome FR dude. It's really good to see that there are some of us that are out there in the field. It was great to see how you guys improved throughout the night -- from making excuses to not approach, to getting makeouts and being on the verge of a threesome. Props. Make sure to give us updates on the follow ups from #closes.

-Dan

Dan, the cool RSI intern
http://www.rapidsocialimpact.com

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks fellas....especially you Irresistible i'm chuffed you feel that way!

He says I'm a pimp but this guy is a natural lady killer. If you saw him in action you'd know how alpha he is....he picked up the skills in no time, the mark of a true DJ!

And to update:
My number close answered my first SMS, but then didn't pickup the phone when I called a few times later.

Wingmate (now Donni) said he tried to call three times but she never answered.

NLaL didn't reveal much but he said his girl agreed to go with him and they kissed in the car. Handsome effort dude!