Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: Out w/ Prom Date

jlazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night, I hungout with my prom date (2nd date), but before we hung out, she's been calling me a lot the past few days and she pretty much is really into me. So we go out to dinner (I was starving so kind of jus wanted food, not really talk lol)..it goes well then we go to the movies. We're having a good time the whole time..so during the movie I try to get comfortable..I put my arm around her, but her body language was kind of "offish"...I brushed her hair away from the side of her face and she didn't turn, so I was like wtf...I stopped and just watched the end of the movie.

During the movie, her "friend" calls and she calls him back afterwards. This is the same kid she told me she hooked up w/, but I told her I didn't wanna hear it nor do I care. On the ride back to droppin her off we're talkin about kissing and **** and she tells me she has a rule that she doesn't kiss until the 3rd date. I called her bull**** on that, and she told me to call her best friend up and ask her. W/ev...I was in kinda an off mood cuz I felt kinda rejected, but also had mixed feelings. She told me she's only hooked up w/ her ex boyfriends (only had 2)...so I'm like what about all the guys you told me you hooked up w/? She goes..what guys? I never hooked up w/ any guys, except for the time in the pool when I hooked up w/ the 2 girls and the guy, but I was drunk. So I'm guessing she made it up that she hooked up w/ the guy that called her just to make me jealous and see how I would react. (testing me)

I drop her off, she gives me a kiss on the cheek, yada yada.

I talk to her on AIM when I get home and ask her if she had a good time...her: "yaaaa i like you a lot, ur a lot of funn..how about u?"
me: "yah, but idk..i got a dif. vibe from you..your body language jus wasn't there"
her: "i told you..i have a rule..ask (best friend) right now if you don't believe me :screen name:
me: "nah I'm good"
her: "don't worry...you'll be getting ass on prom"
me: "lol i'm not worryin about gettin ass..."

so idk what to think...during the ride back she also asked me if I was a virgin..i jokingly said yeah..then said ..haha yah right. She's like "nah ur a virgin" ...I'm not lol I've hooked up w/ a lot girls that she doesn't know about..she barely even knows me lol. So she tried to tell me she was a virgin, I was like yah...2 bad u lost it yrs ago..and she couldn't fake it nemore lol..

Anyway, I'm mostly in this for sex, but idk. I'm kinda getting one-itis so Ima need to find another girl to work on while workin on this. I know she wants me, but I think she's playin hard to get at the same time.

What do you guys think?

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's into you, especially if she says, "Don't worry, you'll be getting ass on prom."

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are you sure this girl exists? i dont think ive ever heard a girl go you will be getting ass on prom... sounds more like a wet dream

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't bring talks up about ex's and when you plan to kiss and stuff. Just go with the flow. Be yourself. Don't act desperate and I think things will go off pretty well.

jlazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
yah...she and her best friend left a voicemail 2 dif. times saying they wanted a 3some w/ me afterprom...I'm not gonna hype myself up for it, but they sound pretty serious. I think they've been talkin a lot about me lol. I've never met her friend, but she's seen a pic of me.

Yah I'm gonna stay away from coming off as desperate. I kinda ruined it yesterday when bringing it up, but I'll get back into PUA mode.

And I gotta stop gettin jealous about other guys she's seein since we aren't even goin out...I'm tellin u..its one-itis in the works.

She hasn't called me yet today which is suprising because last 3 days she's called me first thing in the morning...lol

I was looking through her phone texting her best friend and saw "dialed calls" list and it was my name 9/10 times lol.

jlazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
girlsarecrazy said:
I wouldn't bring talks up about ex's and when you plan to kiss and stuff. Just go with the flow. Be yourself. Don't act desperate and I think things will go off pretty well.
Yah...she brought it up and asked how many girls i've been w/..I said "I'm not gonna tell you because it doesn't matter"

And the kissing...it didn't seem natural so I backed off. It was a one way move..the body language from her wasn't there and I guess she was stickin to her "rule". Should I hang out with her before prom? Tonight or tomorrow night? So I can get a hookup b4 prom?

Last edited:

jlazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm...Not sure if she's playin games or not, but I didn't call her yesterday. we only talked for a second because she called to ask me if I could e-mail her prom info.

Ima call her today and try to regain control of her and get back my position. Any tips...

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you got hand, you just had an off night. good thing you really didnt try to mob her that night, she seemed a lil pissed or her mind was on other shiit. either way, it doesnt matter.

just DONT fucckup and get oneitis. seriously, that would piss me off cause we're friends. she has oneitis for you and you are staying mysterious and shiit, but if you fucck this up i'll have to fly up there and kick your ass.