Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field report,,need help.

faster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously guys, this chick is perfect,, HB9.5!!! Makes really good money, hot as hell, tight body, nice boobies, perfect teeth, fun, happy, owns a house, nice car, never married, no kids,,,,, dudes, I tried to find some stuff wrong with her but cant. Im sure some day she will turn into a ***** but for right now this chick is a class act. We hit it off like crazy and we kissed at the end. Just nice kisses not mack daddy stuff.

Anyway, this was on Sunday, when should I contact her again?

We are both in our 30's.

Here are the details;

We both live in very up scale areas by the beach in So. Cal. This girl probably has dudes throwing gifts and stuff at her left and right. I played it tight and followed the rules. Buy the end of the night her pupils were big and she was really into the kissing part at the end. HB9.5 " so did I pass the test" while giggling as we were saying goodbye. I said " I need more time with you to evaluate the situation",, HB9.5 hits me in the arm and laughs,, me, "that’s not helping your cause. HB9.5 hits me again and gives me a big tight full body hug and a kiss and says we should hang out again. Me, " its possible". Hb9.5 laughs and one more kiss and goodbye. This stuff was going on from 2:30pm when we met on the beach till 9:30 pm!!! We initially planned on meeting for just 30 minutes but felt such a strong connection it was crazy.

I have another girl coming over tonight and one set up for Friday night. Both are hot and have tapped both of them before. Also some other girls in the works.

The problem is I cant stop thinking about the girl from Sunday!!

Help me not f_ck this up and let me know when I should contact her.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have another girl coming over tonight and one set up for Friday night. Both are hot and have tapped both of them before.
Think: whatever you do with those two girls seems to work, right? So, how often do you call those two? That's your answer.

You've got to treat this awesome girl from Sunday like she's another girl on your list. You haven't found anything wrong with her - after one date. That means nothing. Slow down tigerrrr.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and funny was custom made for chicks like this HB9.5. My advice is to just go with the flow. You probably need a few weeks to really know if you're emtionally hooked on the HB. Just note that a woman like that is looking to pop out kids ASAP. She's got her life sorted out except her genetic hardcoding to procreate.

Sounds like she doesn't want another boy toy, she wants a family. Can you handle that? And trust me, she will have hang-ups and skeletons in the closet. They all do.

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
judging by ur post i can tell u know what ur doing so u dont really need much advice. But i will say this, keep being a CHALLENGE. U know every guy that comes her way drools over her and comes on heavy, so i think the most important thing to do here is play it cool. Pretend u dont like her. I think u should call her in a week to set up ur next date.

faster

Don Juan
Reaction score
funketekun.... Haha 70K is poverty at the beach in So Cal. She makes over 200K

Zero Hero.... No, she does not work with pro atheletes! lol

Boschy..... You are correct, she does have that "I want a family vibe". Yes I can handle that. You are correct about skeletons in the closet!! I will take it very slow and have NO plans on getting married!! F that S. I have way too much to loose.

Ratisson..... Thanks buddy, I try my best,,,1 week!!!!! OK.

Phyzzle...... you are right, I will slow down.

UPDATE !!!! She sent me an e-mail asking when she could see me again!!!!Good thing I waited!! I have not sent a reply. Guys, I have to tell you for absolutly sure,,, follow the teachings of this site.

The whole time we were together I kept it chill and NEVER EVER said anything about money or stuff I have,,, EVER. Never tried hard to impress her with anything, acted like we were just hanging out, no expectations. I just treated her with respect and she did the same for me. You will read stuff on here and maybe get confused on how to play the game. Respect shows that you are in control. I have to say though she is older and prolly would no take S from anyone. So I acted uneffected by things that would bother other people and again, control.
I also followed the C/F stuff, touched her and then waited till she touched me to touch her again. Never tried to sell myself to her. let her talk 75% of the time and a few kisses at the end. All this stuff is here for us to get better at getting women. Thank you to all those who contribute.

Reaction score
she only makes 200k??? Shiaaaaaaaat, I lose more than that running for the bus!!!! :rolleyes:

Ok kid, she is 30ish? Then she is looking for a hubby!!!!! Yep, she is fvcked out and wants to settle down!!! She is from Southern Cali? Then she screwed enough dudes such that her stank hole is dried and tired!!!!

This girl wants you to settle down with her otherwise a 30 minute meeting wouldn't have turned into a 7 hour marathon!!

faster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
she only makes 200k??? Shiaaaaaaaat, I lose more than that running for the bus!!!! :rolleyes:

Ok kid, she is 30ish? Then she is looking for a hubby!!!!! Yep, she is fvcked out and wants to settle down!!! She is from Southern Cali? Then she screwed enough dudes such that her stank hole is dried and tired!!!!

This girl wants you to settle down with her otherwise a 30 minute meeting wouldn't have turned into a 7 hour marathon!!

Haha! Prolly true. Many women freak at 30 if they are not married. I bet that feeling is with her as well. Thanks for your help.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ur rite bro, I went to school at Cal-State Fullerton and 70K is what the busboy makes!