Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: My Second Night Out With Matt ala Casanova

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Field Report: My Second Night Out With Matt ala Casanova

Originally posted by Matt ala Casanova
Exactly blu! These girls were nothing more than a possiblel social proof type. I mean I will most likely see them again and if I came across as a d!ck then they would forever shun me. However I left on a good note and you never about the future...chicks are weird, the next time they may have a hot single friend!

You wage your battles, you just have to be smart about what situation you get yourself in!

M.A.C.
Agreed 100%. Its NEVER usefull to come across as a dik. Never. even if the group of 4-5 girls came off as hostile, ya never know. There may very well have been a cool one stuck in the group. Do your eye contact thing, say hello, and get out. You may run into them or a particular girl in the group under different circumstances, and considering you recognize her, your already half way there.

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I've got an athletic physique now but I still have that insecurity and confidence issue, it's a killer!"

It certainly fvcking is, even when you know that your paticular insecurity is bullsh1t it's still VERY difficult to get over, think your self lucky that you are decent looking, I could work out and self-improve my whole life and i will still only be average looking.

"But I would feel kind of weird not earning it myself."

I hear you 100%, you won't get any satisfaction and therefore NO release from your insecurity unless you earn it yourself.

It's the ultimate catch-22, you won't feel confident until you get a girl, but you can't get a girl until you are self-confident.

Do these Ho's understand what they fvcking do to us??!?!?!

That inconfident or shy man could become the ultimate DJ if he was given a taste of what awaits him, but no, these *****es only want the men who don't give a fvck about them (I understand that this is nature's 'way' but fvck nature, even if this is the way things are, this doesn't mean that the game is right.)

Meis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this FR as much as I did the last one. It's great that you're able to realize your mistakes quickly Drex! The reports are done with awesome detail, it's almost as if I'm watching it in my head or something. Live and learn, you can do it bro! I look foward to the next one!

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice report..

Next time "just do it bro", and good luck.