Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: I was THIS close to getting laid! >_<

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the mall hanging out with my brother (well, pushing him into sets, really), when a friend (acquaintance?) I've talked to several times at one of the kiosks pulls me aside and gives me the number of a chick he thinks I'd be interested in. Apparently there was a nasty breakup or something, so I had to promise not to tell her he was involved. That made it a bit difficult to get her interested without setting off any alarms bells in her head, but it helps that my lack of attention to details is legendary.

"Who gave you this number?"
"Damned if I know. Some guy at the mall. He had brown hair, I think?"

Anyhow, I texted her about lighthearted stuff (bread pudding is awesome, I got pants for my birthday, there's a rabbit on the moon pounding mochi (it made sense in context, I swear)), mixed with her qualifying herself to me.

Her: "So do you want to meet up?
Me: "Maybe. Why don't you tell me a little more about yourself first."
Her: qualifying like hell

Then we got to talking on the phone, me being playful and teasing and talkative, and eventually established that yes, she has a high sex drive, and yes, she would like to come over.

In-person:
Me: "You know, you're better-looking than your Myspace photos."
Her: "I get that a lot."
Me: "Oh, really? In that case, you're a troll. Get away from me." (Said extremely playfully)
Her: *playfully starts moving away*
Me: "Oh, get back here!" *grabs her*

We get back to my place and...well, it got problematic. She enjoys "being a mystery" or a "tease", even though we both know she's coming over to get sexed. So, she wouldn't give me any indicators that she was interested beyond not pulling away. That should have been enough for any decently-calibrated PUA to escalate on, and in fact it wouldn't have been a problem, except it's been...what, 1.5? 2 years? Since I've been getting sex on a regular basis. The last time was detailed in "LR-: She says I'm too big", and that was both unsatisfying and a one-time thing.
So I'm feeling extremely uncomfortable about escalating without any positive feedback. Being pretty much out of options at this point, I verbalize the situation. She asks if I want her to leave, and I tell her that no, I enjoy her company even when you remove sex from the equation.

Looking back, that sounds like it would be a one-way street to LJBF-land, but oddly enough it wasn't. Huh.

Anyhow, we alternate two modes. The first is playfully poking each other and other silly stuff:
Me: I've been belly-button-raped! I feel so violated!
Me: Hey, stop staring at my ass! I hate it when women treat me like a sausage with feet.
Her: Hey, you can't say that! You're the one who wanted me to come over!
Me: Yes I can, it's called a double-standard. Now stop staring at my ass!

For the record, she was cracking up most of the time we were like this.

The other mode was making out and physically escalating from there, and each time we got back to that, I was more comfortable with going further, and I noticed more of a response from her each time.

She'd been periodically checking her phone, and at one point she takes upwards of 15 minutes to do something that's "really important".

So I turn the lights off, take my pants off (For some reason she mentioned my underwear. So I showed her. Over her very loud objections. Like I told her, it's my house, I'll do what I want.)
She finally finished on the phone, and we escalate to the point where she lets me undo her belt and finger her. This is where I screwed up.

"Could you help me [take your pants off]? I can't do this without your help."
"Actually, you can."
*pause, goes for the pants*
"Not what I meant."

Turns out her ex is in jail, and she's emotional about that. That's what the phone thing was about. Crap.

Her: "Coming over here wasn't a mistake" and "you didn't waste my time."
Note that I didn't ask (or even care about) either of those issues. I guess she was trying to reassure me, though I'm not sure why.

So, I tell her I could either help her forget the old-fashioned way, by continuing what we were doing, or she could pull her pants up and her shirt down and we could just talk. Not about what she's going through, just talk in general.

Here's where I make my second mistake. I tell her that either way, she's not leaving. She catches that and I hastily backtrack, telling her that she's got every right to leave if she chooses, but I was hoping she'd stay the night.

I know, I know. Weak.

She tells me she can't, she leaves, and that's about it.

Oh yeah, and the next day I get a text from her saying we shouldn't talk any more.

:/

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, you screwed up at the end by telling her she's not gonna leave and then backing out on that. You were probably good up to that point though.

zemaj

Don Juan
Reaction score
ouch dude, sorry that messed up. It really demonstrates the incredibly fine line between getting pvssy or not!

Incidentally I am in a situation where I have been texting a girl through a mutual friend. never met her, just seen each others facebook...I think we are planning to meet next week, so tell me OP, how was it meeting her in person at first? how did you act?

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow that sure was close! you made a crucial mistake.... you should have just kept taking her pants off...after all she never said dont or anything to suggest that you should even give her the option to stop doing it.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
abcd_z said:
Here's where I make my second mistake. I tell her that either way, she's not leaving. She catches that and I hastily backtrack, telling her that she's got every right to leave if she chooses, but I was hoping she'd stay the night.
aaaahhh man that sounds exactly like somethin i would do....i feel your pain that sucks

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice dude, you went for it and ****ed up and know what you did wrong and won't **** up like that again.

Progress! Respect.

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. It sucks because, looking back on it, I can see everything I did wrong: verbally giving her an option, taking her emotional state seriously and not just continuing the escalation, trying to box her in, and asking that she'd stay the night.

Also, possibly letting her do the phone thing while she was with me. Not sure if I would have made things better or worse if I'd put my foot down on that one.

Still, like Furyguy says, I can guarantee you those are all mistakes I will not make again. So, even though it's incredibly frustrating, it is a good learning experience.

Zemaj: When you're with women, are you in a playful, positive, talkative state?

Can you tell stories with the full confidence that people want to hear what you have to say?

How about playfully teasing the women? Can you do that?

It's not about the woman. It's about you.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. It's good to know (is she a slut?), that even hos play hard to get, if the right thing or body language is not said.

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Thanks for sharing. It's good to know (is she a slut?), that even hos play hard to get, if the right thing or body language is not said.
I've always hated the concept of "sluts" or "hos". It's like, if a guy sleeps around a lot, he's some sort of hero. If a chick does the same thing, she's a slut. WTF, people?

The truth is, women love sex just as much as men do, if not more so. On top of that, women process things in the moment, based on emotions, with no thought to "fairness" or "keeping her word".
Which means that, when a guy like me shows up, a guy who is attractive and discrete and not afraid to escalate, she may very well have sex with me.

Whether or not she has a boyfriend.

And because I don't judge her for sleeping with me OR ANYBODY ELSE, I'm in a better relationship with her than the guy who believes that all women are either good girls or sluts, WITHOUT REALIZING that a woman can have both qualities in the same body.

Your rampant Madonna/Whòre complex aside, I got absolutely nothing useful out of your post. Try taking remedial English classes and try again.

zemaj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey abcd,

yeah, I think I am finally at the stage where I can be C&F, flirt and keep girls interested by being suggestive, entertaining etc. your right, it is all about "us" and not the girl! How was it meeting her at first though? I assume you were cool calm and confident, right?

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, yeah. Hmm.

Well, it was all pretty smooth. I was playful, talkative, and didn't worry too much about it because I knew that I was doing everything right.

The trick is to treat her just like any other chick you've ever flirted with. Don't worry about how you originally met up. That doesn't matter. If you build attraction, comfort, and escalate physically, it doesn't matter who she is or how you originally met up with her.

Just do your thing, roll the dice and see what comes up.