Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report&I need to change my appearence so I can be good looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't applied to starting to work on the DJ bootcamp just yet because im home too much.But anyways so today was a pretty good,when my dad got home like couple hours ago.He brought his friend,and his friend has a daughter who is around my age she is 17.She is like sooo hot,im not even joking she has a perfect face(I can fall in love with her).So I was assuming she was out of my league.I thought she would think im a dork or loser,so my dad and his friend went outside to drink beer and talk.Which left me and that hot girl in my house alone.I was really really nervous then I decided to sak her a question"I like your shirt"She said thank you,after that I felt more comfortable.So me and her talked for awhile and everything seemed to be going well,she even laughed when I said im a sexy dork(amazing most girls would NEVER laugh at my jokes).So I was feeling confident so when I ask her do you want to go outside to the park she said ok.So when we got to the park(where my confidence went low) she started acting all different she started ignoring me,and when guys check her out she would go talk to them and tell them she doesn't know me.So now my confidence was sooo low,I askded her why are you telling them that?She responded by telling me that I make her look bad,by the way I walk,talk and act.So she was saying pretty much no girl wants to be seen with me,im an embarrsement.So now I was hurt and I was kinda of mad,she didn't even walk home with me she walked the other way around because she doesn't want to be seen with me.She left like one hour ago.This is my problem when its just me and a girl alone we talk normal,but in public they all ignore me,insult me or act like I don't exist.This is my same problem at school as well,they all do this so pretty much is how do I change my appearence and my looks how do I become a good looking handsome young man??Help me out guys I need help again.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
What style of clothing are you wearing?
Whats Your Hair Style?
Pimples Or No?
Glasses Or No?
Good Posture?
Is Your Voice Nasly Or Not?

Answer Those Questions and people can tell you waht to change
Well my hair is like long,and I have couple pimples little ones and have couple freckles.I do wear glasses,but I really dont have a hair style.And my posture well i don't know how to describe that besides I walk with my head down and eyes looking to the ground(but Im going to change that by walking head high and eyes high.)Well I believe my voice is ok,even though people think im dorky but I believe I sound ok.But this is a problem I been having for awhile girls don't want to be seen with me in public.

Donsing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you should be happy that you had fun and thats what counts. I can't tell you much about looking good but I do have couple of suggestion. First you need to take baby steps: Observe what people wear in your school meaning what's the latest "trend" then go to mall and shop. After this join a gym or buy some weights and start working out at home. This one is important so listen closely: start to look at yourself and life postively, and search for Pook threads. :yes:
P.S. I just saw your post and you should get a haircut.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I will get a hair cut,ooh yeah and how can I change my walk so I can seem confident guy I know putting my head high is one thing how about moving my legs like how confident gusy do it.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
And I got another question do looks matter with women?Because when its jsut me and the girl everything is fine we talk perfectly but when in public its when they ignore,insult,or act like I don't exist.So does looks matter and do women want to be seen with good looking men?

Donsing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Moving you legs in a certain way doesn't make much difference and I hope you start making these changes very soon. Hope you do good and don't forget to tell us. Feel good about yourself and don't get obessed with that girl because there is more fish in the river.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for all your comments,so how do you guys act when in your public with females Im guessing you guys act confident but tell me how you guys act, I wanna learn and copy :D

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
If A Girl Said That To All Those Guys While You Were Right There I Would Have Said, " Yeh Im Tapping That She Is A Little Embarresed By It" She Would Have Been Pissed But It Teaches Her Not To Fvck With You
lol,dude thats amazing wow I gotta try that!!!!

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, I almost stabbed my eyes out when I saw a post from you, let alone it being a Field Report.

You've just surpassed Viper for development by about 10 points. Continue to improve there, find what suits you (socially, mentally and visually), and my respect for you will grow, along with other people.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Docs said:
Wow, I almost stabbed my eyes out when I saw a post from you, let alone it being a Field Report.

You've just surpassed Viper for development by about 10 points. Continue to improve there, find what suits you (socially, mentally and visually), and my respect for you will grow, along with other people.
Thanks man Im working on changing and not be that same old depressed loser who complains,i'll fall asleep as a loser wake as an Alpha.

Dogfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
on walking: shoulders back, arms spread, breast forward.
looks kinda like a cowboy ready to draw guns.

and i guess don't walk stiff, but bounce a LITTLE BIT!

(correct me if im wrong)

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Well hmm most people in my school say my voice sounds dorky but I think I sound ok,I kinda of sound like Ashton from punkd :D

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
his voice is dreammmyy

dreamx i think u should focus on one thing at a time or we'll keep seeing threads like this. style your hair and see what happens, THEN buy some new clothes and see what happens. one thing at a time, and it wont be hard to improve.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have grabbed her on the ass.

Did the girl actually smile when you called yourself a sexy dork? In that case you should have grabbed her ass.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also if the girl was laughing.

If the girl was laughing a lot, you should have made the move.

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk like your a boss or king...but dont frown ir smile like a fool, Just be calm and slow.

Get some polo shirts - light colours for the summer.

Trim your hair down and check out some contact lenses.

take care, B

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing:

You need to stop assuming you are worthless. If you assume you are no good, you will never get anywhere. You neglect the bible.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
crossboss said:
You need to stop assuming you are worthless. If you assume you are no good, you will never get anywhere. You neglect the bible.
I dont neglect the bible its I lack the confidence because im soo used to people saying im worthless that I believe it,not anymore its changing.And crossboss but don't post anything else on this forum or my thread because my respect for you is gone after reading the question you asked which is soo dumb I think of you as an idiot

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=99639

Everyone click on that its crossboss thread asking a question as you read that you gonna think he is an idiot,its the dumbest question ever!Come on even a guy like me would know she likes me,man crossboss I lost all respect for you sorry im not trying to insult you its just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.