Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field report - hot girl

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I came out of the subway and saw a nice tight jeans wearing J-lo type of an ass ahead of me. I caught up and...

Me: coming back from work?
her: I wish. I was laid off few months ago.

then the conversation continues on about where she worked, where she is attending college. She is from Equador and moved here 6 years ago. Currently living with her boyfriend. So I asked her how is that relationship going. She said "so so". I tried inviting her to dinner right there and then in the hopes of doing an "8th street latina" on her. but she said that she didn't know me and couldn't. So I asked her to keep in touch, but she has a BF, so she took my #. During the conversation, I told her that she should be modeling. I said that so maybe I can take nude pics of her :) So she took my number, but I been in the game long enough to know that she ain't gonna call, but oh well, I tried.

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were her, I'd freak at some random stranger coming up to me and start asking some semi-personal questions. Imagine, if you were in her shoes:

"Coming back from work?"
Girl is thinking: (Um? Random stranger. Great.)

"Blah blah blah"
Girl is thinking: (Well, at least I have some company.)

"Where are you from, etc."
GIT: (Boring questions. Sounds like an interrogation. I bet he just wants to **** me.)

"How's the relationship going"
GIT: (I've just met this guy and he's asking about my boyfriend? What the hell, some FBI agent or some rapist-serial killer?) OR (I hope that boyfriend thing can throw this creep off)

"Dinner?"
GIT: (Ah. A blatant attempt to have sex with me. Just like everyone else. Damn I'm hot!)

"Blah blah modeling, give you number"
GIT: (Yeah, that's real great. Loser.)

Don't take this as me trying to dampen your game. I had the exact same situation happen to me tonight, so you've got to live and learn.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BMW
During the conversation, I told her that she should be modeling. I said that so maybe I can take nude pics of her :)
Don't put her up on a pedestal like that by telling her she should model because you will come across as just another frustrated fag.

That nude pic comment is completely offside due to the fact that you just met this chick. Rip into her with ****yness instead.