Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report from the Chi

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to start making these just to record my conquests/failures. If you're not on Bumble yet - do so immediately. It's like Tinder but the chick has to reach out to you... Much more of an advantage over dating apps where chicks have a million thirsty guys blowing them up - they call the shots. And there are alot of dimes.

Met a smoking hot Blonde on Bumble last week and set up a date for last night. Not really much conversation via text or chat prior too so I admit I was a bit nervous/unsure of who she was.

Chick really did not have much to talk about besides the fact that she likes to get blacked out, drinks Jameson, blah blah. Hot - but Nothing of substance - screening red flag immediately kicks in. All she wanted to do is sit at the bar and drink - i wanted to go to the trivia bar to play games and get a little competition going to help with banter/tension: NOPE. The NFL Draft is happening here: they have a sick set up and i wanted to go walk around: NOPE. Let's go play pool/darts: NOPE Now i have to admit, i am very good at banter and trying to create tension, but this chick was a feisty one. Although there were some holes in my game for sure - I'm finally able to break her down a bit and get a good vibe going. Even checked her on the fact that I'm not buying drinks all night and she's going to have to pitch in... She throws a little hissy fit but opens up a tab and we start to have some decent charisma going when all the sudden...

My phone is laying on the bar and i get a text from my Saturday plate with a picture of her bed that says "Can't wait to crawl into this tonight..."

And she immediately looks at it HARD - Looks at me and goes "Oh, it's really no big deal. No big deal" before i even get to say anything. I ignore it as i didn't want to explain anything but looking back - it really could have been mistaken for a text from a chick that I am going to sleep with after our date or a back up plan. Change of demeanor happens almost instantly as i am already on the verge of fvckboy status... FVCK!

5 minutes pass - we had plans to go to the next bar - we get to the corner and she said she's going home. I ask her why and that I thought the was having fun. She said she is but she's tired. Asks me if I'm going to take the train home - I Say nope, im going out. I look her right in the eye, stick my hand out, say it was nice to meet you, shake, and say see ya round and walk away...

Now granted, this chick was not girlfriend material however would have definitely been a good plate/bang. I need to work on my conversation technique and building rapport rather than all banter and bs to try and get some emotional connection with her. Most of the **** guys struggle with i am great at, it's the serious stuff I'm garbage. We discussed previous relationships and it seems like most of the guys she was with are smothering AFC's - maybe she'll come back around as i walked away cleanly and are a challenge but I'm not worried about it.

Also - do not leave your phone on the bar. EVER. Rookie mistake.