Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report from Brazil

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
Bluntmaster said:
She's great as long as you put a bag over her head.
lol the new one from today is a half indian half brazilian 19 yr old morena. give her a break guy.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
darkstarrr said:
It's 6am here in Brazil and I'm checking in with an update for you guys. I may have mentioned that I've extended my trip. I may cry when it's time to return to the States..

Scaramouche since my biological clock is ticking and I'd like to play catch with a future kid before my arms stop functioning, my sights are set on more wholesome, housewife quality women. Barefoot in the kitchen type. I trust that comes across to you as more old-fashioned than womanizing or misogynistic.

Bluntmaster - here is one candidate I found. She's 20, a Church girl, and very close with her family. Does not drink or smoke at all. She has a slightly sweet fragrance about her that I know is her natural scent and not perfume because she can't afford perfume. Man that sounds rude, but you know I intended it to be a compliment on her. Anyway, she's about 115-120lbs with a C cup. I'm sorry but I'm not revealing my strategy for picking her up. ;)

her

Just needs a little guidance with the eyebrows but my buddy's wife is into estheticics so she can help with that.

Steve thanks, this makes sense to me and I think it would be possible to travel somewhat frequently together. I mean a lady and me of course not you and me. I'm kind of speechless at this point about this place. I have some ridiculous stories from the last month that I'll share when I get back and have more time to write.

Do not be mistaken, however. The same goes here as in the States. To maximize your potential with the ladies you must put in effort to Self Actualize. Once you do that you'll be equipped with the most powerful weapon you can have in your repetoir, a natural flirtacious smile with an overall attractiveness about you.

PS - yes those are braces.

How can she afford braces but not perfume?

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
How can she afford braces but not perfume?
Bluntmaster you take my humor too seriously sometimes. Her parents can afford both most likely but they apparently won't pay for perfume and she herself can't afford either. I've been in her room at her house to know she doesn't own perfume.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
darkstarrr said:
Bluntmaster you take my humor too seriously sometimes. Her parents can afford both most likely but they apparently won't pay for perfume and she herself can't afford either. I've been in her room at her house to know she doesn't own perfume.

that I know is her natural scent and not perfume because she can't afford perfume. Man that sounds rude, but you know I intended it to be a compliment on her.
What humor is there?! You simply said she can't afford perfume.

Anyway, to be honest, that one isn't hot enough to bring home as wifey. Neither of them are.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
That one isn't hot enough to bring home as wifey. Neither of them are.
And so I soldier on my friend. Although if you saw the first one nude and heard her voice you'd find her tempting.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
darkstarrr said:
And so I soldier on my friend. Although if you saw the first one nude and heard her voice you'd find her tempting.

Keep hunting... find one so hot that the jaw drops when I click the link.

If you don't find that, then what's the point of bringing her home?

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster my primary concern is not finding a girl to bring home to the States so its not necessary to critique pictures of a few of the girls I bed here against that criteria. I'm just here to enjoy myself and provide you with an idea of what to expect should you decide to come here, too.

Originally Posted by steve38
If you want to marry a foreign woman, IMO it's best to live in her home country. One of the qualifiers for a wife should be that she is from a solid, close-knit family.

Last edited:

Todd Preston

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^
Dark...U da Man!

Buddy, if i had known you were going to Brazil...i would have joined you. I gotta get down them myself...i hear nothing but good things...and you have confirmed it my friend.

Don't listen to this scumbag "blunt" (don't know wtf's up with THIS doosh-bag but he sounds like some curmudgeon from the dark-ages).

Anyway...i Envy you my Friend...you have done what most of us dream about here in the states!

Rock on Bro...and give us some more good news!

~T

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stories man.. Looks like I want to take a trip down there... Do I need a passport to go to brazil?? Also how much does it cost for plane trip to brazil n hotel??

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, screw Brazil come to Hawaii . If you think those chicks are hotties you'd be blown away out here. I'd def. f*ck them but I dunno about anything more.

steve38

Don Juan
Reaction score
darkstarrr said:
Bluntmaster my primary concern is not finding a girl to bring home to the States so its not necessary to critique pictures of a few of the girls I bed here against that criteria. I'm just here to enjoy myself and provide you with an idea of what to expect should you decide to come here, too.
You still down there, darkstarr? IF you are, keep it coming! Man, I'm jealous...haha. Actually planning a 3 month trip to Philippines, so maybe i will do a similar report.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Steve,
You lucky bvgger!!!You will have a great time in the Phillipines,Treat them to all the usual goodies,but just don't give them money....and don't be host for eat out family dinners,they will not appreciate your generosity and will take you for a sucker.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Todd Preston you are the man. PM me anytime and maybe we can coordinate something one of these days. As far as Bluntmaster, I don't take his critiques personally because I know he only wants what's best for me. That's what I love about this board. Steve thanks for the words of encouragement. I am not still down there but for crying out loud I have already booked my ticket and am flying right fucking back within a month. That's great you're going to Philipppines. It was on my list and I'm sure you'll have a blast.

My update is as follows:
Slept with 6 different girls in a one month time span. Had 2 "breakups" or discontinued communication situations, if you will. Was involved in a love triangle between 2 waitresses. One of whom called me out by saying in her cute broken English "on Mondee you with me on the beach, and same night you with my friend slept her apartment". I was like a deer in headlights trying to figure out if that was a question or a statement. My eyes got all big and weird. But I just kept repeating "what" to her from there on out, before unsuccessfully trying to change the subject and then getting out of there.

I may have mentioned I went to Church with one girl. What I thought was going to be a date was a difficult lesson in foreign language in that I quickly learned what the word Ingresia (Church) means in Portuguese. How was I to know that people go to Church there at 10pm on a Tuesday? Doh! Needless to say I clapped when they clapped and swayed slightly from side to side when they did.

I had a 100% succes rate in the 8 times I went out dancing at the clubs. That covers everything from heavy making out with random girls to bringing them back to my hotel or going to their place. 2 or 3 of those times were repeats.

darkstarrr said:
The same goes here as in the States. To maximize your potential with the ladies you must put in effort to Self Actualize. Once you do that you'll be equipped with the most powerful weapon you can have in your repetoir, a natural flirtacious smile with an overall attractiveness about you.
I don't want to mislead anyone. I have to give myself a little credit by saying its not as easy as it may sound. I've spent a lot of time and money correcting my image, style, and demeanor. I'm getting older now and its taken me so frigging long to work out all the little akwardnesses from my childhood. If you build it, they will come. That being said, I'm fortunate that I look extremely young (~23) when I stay clean shaven, and all the money I spent on laser hair removal is paying off.

As far as the massage parlors go..they suck. They're strictly professional and usually run out of doctor's offices by a nurse for US ~$25/hour. The rooms typically have ultrasound and other miscelaneous medical equipment in them. First thing I did when I got back to the States was the next day go for a 2 hour massage at a trustworthy Asian place I swear by (60/hour +tip, discount for multiple hours, backwalking and table shower included).

Blunt I'd like to share with you the bread and butter of my trip now. I'll post more pictures once I get more. She's 21, German, French, and Brazilian. ~5'3 115lbs. B and a 1/2 or barely a C cup. Raised in an upperclass part of the City from a good family. She is highly educated and currently works with children. It took all my skills to get her. Originally I simply said hello to her and asked her if she speaks English at which point she just looked me up and down and didn't even respond. I continued in my broken Portuguese by saying Sorry. And that the reason why I am saying Hi to her is because I've been here only one month and she is the prettiest girl I have seen in Brazil. That made her melt and engage me in conversation. By the time it was time to go home for the night I had necked with her, performed a full upper body physical exam, and got her number. It is what it is. We have been talking everyday since I returned to the States. She is happy I am returning to Brazil so soon and we plan to rendevous upon my arrival.

To all my friends here, when I first joined this board I never imagined that I would someday have a far different kind of problem...figuring out how to juggle a handful of 18-22 year olds without them finding out about each other. There's just far too many of you to be able to thank each individually by name. You've all in some way helped shape me into a better and more successful person, which to me is ultimately the purpose of this board.

Cheers!

DS

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzN7rZq9obs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPbV8C2utCQ&feature=related
Examples of what REAL Brazilians go for. All are Brazilian girls. Funny how all the comments are in Portuguese. Funny how white those girls are! If you show a mixed creature the comments will be from American males. I think all of Brazil would be glad for you to import the people from the slums.

I am sure I have spent much more time in Brazil than any of you. I speak decent Portuguese. I just can't believe you go find that. Brazil can be very dangerous. You tend to stay in areas with the white or Japanese type girls (Japanese are all over in the REAL Brazil). The girls in those videos are not desperate. If you want desperate go to Eastern Europe. Brazil is a nice country with a massive middle class population. It isn't Mexico. People immigrated there. If you have Italian, German, Lebanese, or Polish blood you probably have family there. If you have Japanese blood you are probably already there.

My advice is to learn Portuguese. It is an easy language. Then go to Porto Alegre or Floripa. Those are pretty safe areas with a lot of girls that you see in the above videos.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...8703/Gunmen-take-35-hostage-in-Rio-hotel.html
There you go. Fresh news. The wonders of the slums of Brazil. Stick with the white or Japanese girls who have never entered a slum in their life. That is the wisest piece of advice anyone on here has given you. Brazil can be deadly if you are looking for poor dark girls.

BTW, how the heck can you be German, French, and Brazilian? I am calling you out on that! You can't be Brazilian!!! That is no ethnic group. Few Brazilians have Indian blood. So that is not a possibility. Few French in Brazil either. Seems fishy. But oh well, I post actual stuff that REAL Brazilians watch and comment on and you guys watch rap videos. This forum is insane. Seriously. Funniest stuff online.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungSir4sho said:
Good stories man.. Looks like I want to take a trip down there... Do I need a passport to go to brazil?? Also how much does it cost for plane trip to brazil n hotel??
Nothing needed. Just hop on Favela Airlines and bingo. You are home free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9oTCVqSh4Y&feature=related
Gremistas!!! The Best Club in the Americas. One of the most supported clubs on earth. From Porto Alegre. This is the real Brazil. The Brazil you will see if you want to stay alive. Go to Porto Alegre. Go to a Gremio game. It is fun. You won't forget it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RosRX0XhOcU
Gremio!! Save your money. Go to Porto Alegre and see a soccer game. You won't be sorry. At least it is REAL. Unlike typing fiction online.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCn3GhW2qmI&feature=related
More REAL girls from Orkut.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So one of u tell me how is Hawaii then? Is it nice and are there alot of girls.. Also r u sure that I don't need a passport to go to brazil.. Thought that was international or watever..

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP, what's the language barrier like in Brazil? Do most speak English, or do they expect you to know how to speak the local language?

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young - Hawaii is incredible. The girls are here from all over the world but prob a bit more difficult to game. The ethnic mixes however from Hawaiian - white to Asian to European are incredible.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
how the heck can you be German, French, and Brazilian?
This can be achieved if an individual has a father who is French and German, and a mother who is Brazilian, and then they mate.

YoungSir4sho said:
Do I need a passport to go to brazil?? Also how much does it cost for plane trip to brazil n hotel??
BigJimbo said:
Nothing needed. Just hop on Favela Airlines and bingo. You are home free.
If you are travelling from the USA you absolutely need a US passport ($ varies) and Brazilian Visa (up to $160).

YoungSir the plane ticket from my location costs ~$800. Hotels can vary so much in cost from US $20 to $200 per night depending on where you are and the time of year. I paid about $25/night. PM me for more details on that if you're serious about going there.

Nutz said:
What's the language barrier like in Brazil? Do most speak English, or do they expect you to know how to speak the local language?
Nutz, barely anybody speaks English there so I suppose you could say its expected that you know how to speak their language. I made a few friends who speak English so I was lucky in that regard.

A key factor to this trip was how my friend who is originally from Brazil brought me there. He taught me a lot of different things (some of the language and particular things to say, where to go/not to go, hot spots, etc). It always helps having someone on the inside. I believe my trip would have been drastically different without my friend (which is why I opted to cancel my Hong Kong trip for here).

Another interesting note is that upon my return home I noticed my English had gotten a little rusty. This was the longest I had ever been out of my country and in a non-English speaking environment. Perhaps on my next trip I'll bring a book or something.