Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report for the Night

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I just got back from the movies, I went to see "The Village" with one of my buds. It was a pretty good movie btw.

Anyways, as I was walking to the theatre my bud spots 2 HB's walking behind us. I slow down and they happen to be going to the same movie and end up sitting a row down from us. I will start by naming them HB A and HB B. I was EC'ing HB A the whole time until the movie started and it got dark.

When the movie ends, I get beside them and start a convo. (yes i know a group isnt good for PU's but I just wanted to talk) I say "So what did you guys think of the movie?". They reply with random stuff and whatever. So I ask them their names and ask if they just came by themselves. The one replies with "Yea we decided to leave our bf's at home". So I quickly replied with "Yea I decided to leave my girlfriends at home, I got too many." You should of seen her face, she looked like she was gonna cry or something. Then I walked away....

On my way to my car, I see a nice HB 8 sitting there with her UG friend. So I got some EC and decided to go in. I started talking and found out they wanted to see the same movie but it got sold out. I asked what her name was, yadda yadda yadda.... Got some pretty good rapport going but didnt close. I probably could of got a # close but I wasnt really concerned.

Overall, I felt pretty good and I feel I can approach any girl with no problems now.

Bone Thug Mug

Reaction score
Nice comeback to the boyfriend "rejection" or whatever the **** you wanna call it, haha, sounds like she was pretty surprised at the size of your balls huh. It's pretty awesome having the guts to say what you want when you want, without any fear whatsoever. It's money when you can approach every HB you set your eyes on.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Your ability to cold approach deserves merit. But, you should've closed the hot girl after the movie. Why not why not, right? :)

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea your right I should of but I was glad just to be able to cold approach any HB I wanted. So I was satisfied with the night.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes keep it up paintball guy..
one step at a time.. and always learn your lessons
:D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice effort my man. But you do realize that the 'boyfriend' line isn't necessarily the 'torpedo' that will sink all your chances, right? Sometimes (though not always), she doesn't have a boyfriend, but is uncomfortable being approached by a random man in a non-pickup environment, and thus shot you down. You could've tried to circumvent this with some witty and funny remarks, and walked away with her number. This btw is a result of social conditioning - phobia introduced by horror stories of rapes (media), and also the anti-slut defense, which is pretty much standard on all women these days.