Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report - First kiss!

calvran

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I just had an awesome week! All week, I decided something. I basically came to the realization that desperation was still killing my game in part, and decided that I have no need for girls, don't desire them, and won't pursue them. DING!
All week, FINE chicks were approaching ME, talking to ME, and one even asked me to hang with her friday night! Incredible!

The friday night thing didn't work out though, because her parents wouldn't allow her to go out (Turns out her parents were throwing a suprise party for her that everyone but me was invited to, so all my friends were gone that night too. I ended up exploring an abandoned house that was supposedly haunted with a few friends, but that's another story)

Saturday night, my plans also fell through. Right when I was beginning to despair that this was going to be a suck-tastic weekend, a friend called me, and we decided to go clubbing.

We get up there, and as I'm locking up the car, my buddy gets in line and starts a conversation with two fine chicks. He's a good wingman :). So I'm standing in line, just chilling, not really feeling amped or anything I would feel was the "top of my game", but I just chill, talking to the chicks with my friend.

We get inside, I start dancing with a number of girls, but I realize a minor problem. I can't figure out the beat for the life of me, because I don't dance to rap. I sat and watched for the better part of an hour, until I finally got my friend to explain to me what the beat was on. I spend another hour counting beats, and occasionally dancing and looking like a douche whispering "one two three four" to myself the whole time. I see the girls we were talking to earlier out dancing, so I decide to go back out and dance with them. I dance with one for a little bit, and then with the other. We danced for about 45 minutes together, until she leaned her head back into mine, so I kissed her. She went off to get water shortly after that, but my friend finds me and says, "Dude! You were like making out with that chick! Way to go!"

We chill there for a minute, and that chick finds me again, and we start talking, she's getting really close, we have our arms around each other. We all try and find her friend so we can all leave and get food together, but we can't, so we go out to our cars. While we're standing by my car, she comes up, hugs me, and then we started making out.

We went out to her car, and were chilling in there together, with my friend in the back seat watching us (I felt kind of bad for him...)

But yeah, mad fun. I got her number, but she lives an hour away, so God willing that will work out, but that's kind of a long way. I was thinking about meeting her halfway.

Oh, and one question. The only sketchy part of the evening was when she said 'so when was the last time you had a girlfriend." I sat there for a second thinking, even though I already knew the answer. She says "Come on, be honest." I said, "Okay, never."
She is just like, "Oh" and backs away and says 'so you just fool around with chicks." I said, "Yeah, something like that."
This was about 5 minutes before we started making out at my car though, so I think I recovered well enough, but what should I have said?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Next time a girl asks you that be like "Hey you just met me tonight and your already asking me questions about my exes?, who cares about exes, this is a tight song lets go dance"

salthepal

Don Juan
Reaction score
when making out with a girl, and she asks u this question .. say that u still haven't found the right girl ..

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by salthepal
when making out with a girl, and she asks u this question .. say that u still haven't found the right girl ..
Please dear god, dont say that...

Avoid the question. C&F out of it.

Say something like "oh, I stopped counting at 10,000."

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Nice job man. To go from not being able to dance and never having a gf to dancing and making out is a big step. I salute you.

One thing though.

Oh, and one question. The only sketchy part of the evening was when she said 'so when was the last time you had a girlfriend." I sat there for a second thinking, even though I already knew the answer. She says "Come on, be honest." I said, "Okay, never."
Sometimes the truth will not set you free. This is a sh!t test, which means you can't answer it logically. You should never say that you've never had a girlfriend, and even if you've had ten you shouldn't say that either. I agree with evil rom, c&f out of it.

Say something like: I don't have girlfriends, I have trick ass hoes. I'm a mutha****in P.I.M.P. ! Don't test me girl, you know my pimp hand is way strong!

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh damn you, if only my first kiss led to making out like that :(

Anyway congrats on it all man, sounds like this could be the beginning of a new era for you, working out the kinks :D

Oh, Evil-Rom. LOVE THAT LINE, it's been permanantly locked in memory now, cheers mate.

All my best Calvran,
Auron

Vercetti

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it me? Or do a lot of these wankers on this site lie and embelish there stories into mindless dribble nonsense?

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vercetti, i don't think you're quite in the place to decide if he's lying or not. for the sake of at least trying to help people, assume that 99% of the stories here are true because even if it's not, someone else might have had a similar experience.

and yeah, i too wish my first kiss led to making out that quickly... it took me forever to get the kiss (as in about a month or so with a certain girl). then, making out came a little swifter, but still took work.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by calvran
She is just like, "Oh" and backs away and says 'so you just fool around with chicks." I said, "Yeah, something like that."
Am I the only one that sees this as incredibly smooth?

I think the girl has the impression that he's pimpin and has tons of fbuddies, but noone actually amounted to be his gf. :)

Smooth, very smooth