Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report : Cuban Chic

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't plan on going out this weekend. Spent the day watching football and cleaning my crib. Went to the studio with my boys and did something I haven't done in a while. Smoked a big fattie, now I see why I quit. Not a good look. After we finished recording I went out to the club to drink off the weed induced paranoia and anxiety. Ran into some old friends, you know the type, the kind that are in the club every thursday, friday and saturday night.

I noticed a few things while I was out. First of all, out of the guys I was hanging with, the only one who had game (and a girl) was the most laid back dude. His girl is this wild mexican freak, you can tell she used to be a freak, but he's unphased by all of her bull****. Cool guy, I used to date his sister.

His boys, serious AFC business. You got the affliction shirt wearing guy who is bragging on all the girls he could get, if only any of them were hot enough, you got the guy who is obviously in love with the cool dudes girl. You got the two slutty white girls who only date thug ass black guys. And lastly you had the loser guy who drives a hearse and is really socially akward at 36 and desperately wants to pick up something. This is the guy who attached himself to me because he thought I had game. He started bragging about a chic he banged 17 times, straight up white trash, I bet anyone could bang that old slvt.

Then you had my intern from work, nerdy black guy, looks like urkle and malcom x had a baby. He was rave dancing with these two hot chics....actually they were grinding on each other and he was trying to dance with them.

I walked over and spoke to him, and introduced myself to the girls. Sexy sassy black girl and a hot cuban chic. My intial target was the black chic, she was hot as hell. But when we all went to the bar, some redneck in an Auburn shirt came over and started hitting on her, he was drunk as ****. I just sat back and laughed at the weak game he was running. Me and the cuban girl locked eyes a few times and secretly laughed at the cheesy lines this guy was throwing out.

So I go over to the cuban and say "You are so bad, that man is trying hard!" She said "I know" and laughed. I ended up talking to her, getting some of her life story and dancing with her. Very sexy, lots of fun. We had some sh1t talking going back and forth...I guess you guys would say playful banter.

We all leave the club to go to another place, but the cuban chic had no id so it was a no go. We ended up making out in her car while the redneck kept trying it on with the black girl. Got the cuban girl's number, seeing her tomorrow after work. Turns out she's only 22. I never told her my age since she didn't ask.

Good times.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Got the cuban girl's number, seeing her tomorrow after work. Turns out she's only 22. I never told her my age since she didn't ask.

Good times.
I am seeing this quite often. A lot of the PUA advice seems to focus around negging her about her age etc.. etc. But, I think it is better to totally ignore the age issue. Don't ask, don't tell. I find that that the moment I get into the "OMG she is only X years old" mind set, I screw up. I talk to any girl from 18 and up and hit on them as though it is the perfectly natural thing for me to do.

A couple of weeks ago I cold picked up this hot 18 year old black chick. Saw her walking around, talked to her, spent the the next few hours drinking and making out with her. Age never came up. She talked about her age only in the context of getting into clubs. That is when I found out how old she was.

Yesterday, I opened a hot Israeli chick who couldn't be more than 22. I am going to set up a date with her later in the week. Again, no age discussion.

I think it is better to leave the age thing alone and not even think about it. As long as she is legal, that is good enough.