Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report 6/17/03

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only saw 2 cuties today:

1) walked by me, I smiled and said "hi"....no response....kept walking

2) She was wearing nice open toe heeled sandles and a pretty face standing on the subway platform. I started to walk over, but my voice of fear stopped me and gave me tons of resons not to do it. I gave in and couldn't conquer the fear this time.

Spread em Gal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Field report, same day..

Me and my bud are driving over to a public pool ...

First encounter was a nice chick , solid 7.5 , with her mother..
Told my friend to slow down, I looked over, yelled OHhhh Yeahh,
Her mother smiled at me girl turned around, no smile.. She looked shy and embarrassed to be in front of mama..

Get to the pool, see 4 young HB , one a 9, other 7.5, 8, 8
I was next to the nine.. Took off my shirt , revealing my nicely defined chest and arms , put on my sunglasses and soaked some sun.. The nine was really hot on me, giving me glances , smiles, shaking her ass in front of me.. I don't know about the others cause I wasn't really paying attention.. Went for a swim and a race with my bud, came back .. more smiles , glances , we talked twice, she laughed twice at my jokes... Didn't get her number, my friend wanted to leave and just sorta took off.. It was weird, and broke my mojo, so I left with regret.. I knew I coulda number closed and I was even relatively confident I could actually fvck close.

We drove off to another public pool , saw a nice hb in a car with her boyfriend.. Just for the sake of it I smiled and waved at her (she was checking us out), I thought she wouldn't wave back, but after about 5 seconds (we were at an intersection) , she did, yes !!

The other public was fvcked from the start.. Too much kids.. There was a few nice looking young 16 year olds with nice bikinis who glanced at us a couple times.. two older 7s who never looked at us despite my best effort to get in their way, maybe they were lesbos or had stable bf.. Anyway, I still tallked to them and got a nice smile out of both of em.. Suggests might have been possible they were just shy..

Was a cool day overall , except for the damn 9 I could've closed..

Soaked some sun , got some nice pool , can't wait for the next field exercise..

Cheers

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Field Report for same day:

Went to the pool and this incredibly hot chick (9.99) was really feeling me. So I bent over in front of her so that she could not only see my greek buttox, but my incredibly thick wallet as well. She smiled at me once and I looked at her breasts while they were shaking. I conclude that she was shaking them for me.

Afterwards I decided to pull out the big guns and to take off my shirt, revealing my 18 inch arms, which, at 3% body fat, look almost as good as my massive pectoral muscles. In order to show her how physically adept I was I decided to decimate her punkass 15 year old brother in a race. When I got out of the pool my bathing suit stuck to my skin, revealing to her my 8 inch (flacid) penis. Her nipples immediatly became so erect that they would have poked my eyes out if it wasn't for my $500 designer sunglasses.

But suddenly I left.

Damn I should have number closed.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys, you gotta be kiddin' right? I hope you guys are being humurous. You sound like those broads that go clubbin' with their friends just to get attention and see how many bozos approach them and kiss their ass, yet have no intention on giving them the time of day. They go there just to see if guys still find them attractive.

You guys go to pools to see how many girls look at you, smile at you, and make your "I could've # close, but I didin't" club?Enough of the "I could've # close" etc. etc. Get the digits man.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, could've, would've, should've, if you don't get 'em you'll never know I guess.

Spread em Gal

Don Juan
Reaction score
The field reports are posted for personal retrospection and information for everyone to read..

I love reading everyones' field reports , I think they're the best on this site except for the bible

I just wish there were more ... It's inspiring (when they're good)

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My field report today:

I went to weightlift in the mornings and there was this one chick there that just started that was new at the place. She was probably a 9. However by the time I got there (10:30 am or so) there was this other guy flirting with her. Physical-wise he was much better looking than I. I knew this and noticed her in case she glanced at me so I could smile back. I could tell she was bored and was doing other things like reading a magazine. I wasn't sure if her ***** shield was on full blast or what so I kept looking. Finally after looking at her for maybe a total of 15 minutes, she looked at me. I looked at her and smiled. She quickly looked away while looking down smiling. I caught her like a fish! The question was should I reel her in or let her go.

Of course I reeled her in. I kept looking at her now more and she looked and she smiled. However lifting to me was more important than getting ass so I just lifted. Seriously, not anymore than a minute later did she come over and asked if I needed anything from her. What a BS line considering how she reacted that way. I was like "Damn, you came all that way from your counter just to meet me? You must want me really bad." She laughed and introduced herself. I didn't really feel like conversing with her because I'm getting tired of nabbing numbers w/o actually calling (I had a big backlog of numbers) but she was really interested. Crazy but the guy that was flirting with her earlier got super pissed about it. I told her to make sure she talks to me before I leave and gave her a nice smack on the ass. She loved it.

I ran on the treadmill and halfway through the assclown goes up to me and he's like 'So do you know her?' I played dumb like she meant nothing to me 'What are you talking about?' He was like, that fine piece of ass behind the counter. I was like 'You want her dude, go get her but if she wants to **** me, there's nothing you or I can do about it.' He calms down a bit, goes to the girl and I could tell by watching that she turned him down. He walks by me and says, 'Well, she's all yours now.' I thought it was BS and after running (about 10 minutes later) I forget about her and as I was about to leave, she put a slip of paper in my shirt pocket and she smiled and said 'Call me.' I walked out and noticed she had two numbers: home phone and cell phone with her name below it.

Later today I went to an MIP class (I got busted and have to take a class to clear my charges) and it was loaded with hot girls. Course being the DJ I was, I attempted to do many cold approaches by not waiting to see if they were looking. I penetrated (hehe) many groups of hot females with lukewarm success. I wasn't really aiming to grab numbers because there were few opportunities to get a girl singled out. I was just talking to them, getting the word out to the HBs of my town that es_mer8 is here and loves women. After watching a few boring movies, cue the break. I sat and ate some pizza the program provided and suddenly three HB 9-9.5 girls sat down with me and asked me more about myself. I'm not sure what I wanted to do; get their numbers or just talk to get some hottie female friends. So I basically just talked to them and I kept my C+F attitude but the more the conversation went on, the less interested I became in getting their numbers. I was fine with just being friends although one had a nice set of tits that I have yet to see on any girl I've met.

At the end of the class, I walked out and the girls all wanted to hug and IMO, the hottest one said "If you want to grab my ass when we hug, thats fine." I hugged her and when she hugged me, she almost straddled me, and I let my hands slip down to the ass. I heard her sigh almost erotically (I was about ready to sport wood so I tried to think of other things to get rid of it) and after about 10 seconds, she let go and I noticed her nipples were hard. LOL! I told her "Damn, you must be excited to see me" and she looked down at her tits, blushed, smiled real wide with a full set of teeth showing, and left. I didn't go for the number close but I was fine with the results.

Excellent night I'd say.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh I find it humourous that these guys say stuff like "she was shakin her ass/t1ts for me"

ahhaahhahaa

Do you guys really think tits and asses just shake normally while women are out and about..or do women make a conscious effort to come right in front of you and do it?

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for those of you that just dont get it, my post was written as a mock of spread 'em's post

nice to see that numlock got it though